1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Imho, bring 3rd gens who have been more than 2 years on the industry isn't a good idea. They've learn about variety. I feel some of them give us fake scream. It'll be better if they bring Manatsu and 4th gen only, their reaction still looks natural.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  3. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Last week jumping rope team battle was fun, I laughed at every time Shitara criticized the guilty member. :XD:
    Team unity power battle
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Ozono's confession her fault was so cute too :blush:.
    I feel Kubo can be the next captain if Sakurai graduates. She's calm and always cares about members.
    Too bad the 1st and 2nd gen senpais has lost, I though they would win because their kouhais only had 8 jumps :^^;:.
    Shame
    [​IMG]
    Shitara has thought the same with me :^O^:.
    You overestimated their power
    [​IMG]
    Bananaman took pity on the 2nd gen was a highlight to me :2nd:.
    Right in the feels
    [​IMG]
    Matsumura had an epic sentence, so cruel even with her Sayuringo gundan :eek:.
    Matsumura's talking was improved
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    My drawing
    [​IMG]
    Shitara trolling Ikuta was so funny :awesome:.
    Long time no see Ikuta
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bananama's "Ima desho" was so epic. I am surprised with Yuuri, she ate the snake like bacon :shocku:.
    Bear Grylls Yuuri
    [​IMG]
    Can't wait fot tonight ep :flower:.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 8
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I really don't get the point of these recent episodes. I expected them to pay more attention on 4th gen and let people know more about them, but the focus seems more to 3rd gen. I mean, great for them, but that gen already got a huge push since debut, why focusing more on them even now?

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    4th gen is the next 2nd gen. come on, 4th gen hs isnt not even that great. some girls already showed sign of weak hs sold out rate.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I really felt bad for Minami while she cried. Usually I can enjoy panicking idols, but she seemed truly afraid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    True, since that gen debuted I expected them to not be as strong as 3rd gen and I noticed they gave more prominent ones to Keya, but it's still sad to see that it looks like they're the first ones to not believe in the potential of this gen. Having these kind of episodes focusing more on 3rd gen instead of the newer one says it all.

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Wow this "4th gen is weak" issue is coming.. again!

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Why is there only 3 4th gen anyway? I don't know if they said the reason, I might just missed it. School?
    They might not be giving the same 'strong' 3rd gen aura for now but I want to see 4th gen. We have enough 3rd gen already. It would be fine if all 4th gen are participating and they have the most screen time. And it seems like this will continue until next week.

10. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    management really got it right with Gen 3, maybe there's a curse with even numbered gens in Nogi lol

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Don't fret about it, their arguments are highly subjective or just wrong information presented as facts. For example, if one looks at the HS charts properly, one can see 4th gen is doing fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Iirc, they just said 'for some reason only these 3 can join us'.
    It's just like.. wow! Again! lol

13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Wouldn’t go that far to say 4th gen are gonna be like 2nd gen. To even suggest that alludes to 3rd gen being as strong as 1st gen which is laughable. I’m annoyed with the lack of spotlight on 4th gen and I’m really expecting management to fix that. 3rd gen were shoved in our faces in everything so ... 4th gen seem to have way more variety potential too.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    They should give 4th gen their own variety the way they did with 3rd gen with Nogibingo, then they won't be overshadowed by their senpai.

• Like Like x 1
  15. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    We can agree or nor that 4th gen isn't strong but the fact is that they're the first ones to think this gen is weaker if they have this kind of approach with them, totally different to the 3rd ones.

It's like they're saying 'ok we already know most of you will be stable undergirls, we don't care to push you, we already have 3rd gen which is better'.
    That's unprofessional and I hope things will change asap for the sake of the future of these girls.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Just give 4th gen some time I understand the hurry when push comes to shove espicially with the doomsday of when graduation comes but don't fret we still have a lot of time with them. The demand is high and competition is high so it's easy to fall prey to be a victim of such things. In the end I'm bidding that time will do them good things. Just waiting for the opportunity to present itself to them. It's going to be a long one at least for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    How is that a fact? Did one of them mention anything among those lines?

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

I think, by "them/they", it's the management not the 4th gen members.

The management give different treatments compared to the 3rd gen,
    so somehow it makes sense that one will assume that the management themselves who deem that the 4th gens are weaker.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Following some logic above, Maiyan is weaker than Ikoma.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    We really should stop comparing how each generation is treated. Every gen is different, and also the point in time they enter Nogizaka is of great importance to the strategy of management. I believe the choices are made with the future of Nogizaka in mind, not because they think a certain gen is weaker. Are they the right choices? Only time will tell.

• Agree Agree x 2