1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. recursive

recursive Kenkyuusei

Of course, by then, management clearly thought Ikoma is better fit for centering 5 singles in a row.

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Then you can tell me why Maiyan only get 2 solo center, only 1 if Ikoma accepted her last single.

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Give 4th gen more time. No way to see how strong they can be or which of them can show the best potential this early.
    Keep your expectations low for now.
    With so many seniors graduating, 3rd gen are better positioned to take the spotlight since they are more established within the group. 4th gen are just starting and 2nd gen are simply left out (you know what I mean by that).
    Umezawa wasn't that strong in the beginning but look at her now. There's potential among 4th gen girls (in 2nd gen too but that's history now) but if you'll use 3rd gen as basis, you'll be left disappointed.
    Personally I just want to see more of them. Hope they'll be regular in Kojichu from now on. For example, I haven't seen much of Endo. Perhaps this coming 4th gen PV could show a glimpse of what's to come.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    After 4th gen debut in the show, we had episodes in Okinawa (without 4th gen) and then this kind of episodes supposed to show the newer gen reactions on these variety scary/funny things, to see the ones of 3rd gen and then a pair of 4th gen girls if there's a bit of time lol

It's not just the difference with 3rd gen. Look the great presentations they're giving to 2nd gen in Keya. That was a thing I hoped/expected for Nogichans too.

Maybe it's still early, I know, but I think there are points if some of us are worried or perplexed.

Last edited: May 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  5. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Tamami MVP

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@SteCola I see what you did there. And I agree to some extent. I know as much about 4gen members as others do, like not much at all. I understand why we are worried about no push for 4gen on Koujichuu when 2gen Keyaki are being unified with 1gen from the get go and now we are on family questionnaire time we also expected from 4gen members. But things seems to take it slower than others. Seed & Flower LLC is a different mngmt to N46 div LLC. They do things differently how they announce stuff and arrange events.

Regarded Nogibingo so has the schedule changed since 2018. Sister groups to AKB share now TV station with Sakamichi. Q1 and Q3 are dedicated to 48G and Q2/Q4 for Sakamichi which makes it even harder to push 4gen this year if Keyabingo is next on line for Q4 and Nogibingo takes Q2 2020. Then I understand why mnmgt is not pushing 4gen as much as they did with 3gen. The push will come later.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

No. This recent episode just to repeat what the 1st gen did.

8. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Keyakizaka situation is different. They’re essentially falling at the seams and need 2nd gen to be popular way more than Nogi needs their newer generations to be.

Last edited: May 15, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That one went too quick (2019.05.19).

Was I laughing? Yes, I was.

And the 23rd Hit Campaign is suddenly upon us! (If we get it next week)

10. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    That's just an excuse to be lazy with a new gen and I find it unprofessional, like they've been with 2nd gen. If you wanna have the best, you have to let all the girls shine at their best on your group to let it become bigger or at least mantain his status even when top members graduate.

But yeah, I know from a management point of view, things work this way. Nogi's 3rd gen was pushed strong since at that time it was more needed to Nogi since first top members started to graduated, now they're doing the same with Keya.

However, I really enjoyed this episode too. Ikuchan never stops to surprise me, she's really good in variety too, while other drawings from 3rd / 4th gen were more a try-hard to be funny but it was exaggerated and it was too obvious that it was done on purpose. Some of them have to learn the "smart dumbness" from their senpais lol

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  11. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ikuchan lmao. And surprise, Kakehashi-chan! Hers was cute and good.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Ayane was so cute...
    Too bad she really won't talk.

I wonder if she's always nervous around Bananaman for real, because she's quite a talker in other shows.

13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

What shows?

14. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Well... many other shows where 2nd gen got to appear, basically...
    Also she's pretty talkative on that "traveling by car" program

15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Oh lol I misread that as Ayame. I thought there were some shows that Tsutsui Ayame had been in recently.

I haven't watched the latest episode yet.

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Seems Shiraishi's skill getting better :hehe:

17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    This episode made me miss Nogis graduated artists. Ugh. Erika pulling through as always.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Prior to this episode, I never realized that Kiichan has freckles.

Looking forward to the hit campaign in the next episode(s?).

19. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikuchan, as always, shown why she is Ikuta-sensei. [hehe]
    You don’t really need to do things over the top to be funny. I agree that they should learn from their senpais:D

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I think that Yamazaki won the day there. Nanase we in good hands.
    I think any time we get Hoshino explaining herself it’s comedic gold.
    Did Shitara really call Umezawa “Ume-Mayo?”
    Tamachan’s drawings are nightmare fuel.
    Mayu made everyone laugh the most.
    Saito Yuuri was having a blast. Bless her.
    Ayane so cute.

• Agree Agree x 2