1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Amaenbou Ume, Dansho Riria, Kubotaku and Nanascreaaamm!!! What a great episode!:1st:

2. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Really enjoyed the latest episode.

I don't remember Nishino being that loud, ever. In contrast, Hoshino's "yah-hoo" went exactly as I expected :D

Asuka's "dribbling" is out of this world.

3. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

Watching the latest episode of Nogichuu, did anyone else spot Ranze looking in a different direction from everyone else and briefly being very shocked about something, and then recovering quickly? It happened around the 19:40 mark, but I've also included screenshots. I'm wondering what she could have seen

3_Ranze.png 4_Ranze.png

4. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Sadly, I think we will never know as the camera did not pan to the direction she's pointing to.

Anyway, one of the highlights for me definitely is the Nanascream that caught everyone offguard. :D Man, it is a nice surprise that she can do that, whereas before we all know she is always meek and shy.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

5. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I saw it originally, but there is nothing to it that we can figure out, unless they are going to discuss it in an extra for the Blu-rays. However, what we can figure out is that she was looking over at the 3rd Gen section, so maybe Yoda fell off her seat or something. [hehe]

As for Nishino, she has been a pretty good singer, so her high "ya-hoo" is not a surprise. It's like asking Ikuta to go full blast on screaming "ya-hoo".

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Last week ep was hard, now with the sub I can fully understand this episode's content.
    Umezawa has a gap between her cool look and her cute baby character, I like that gap moe. <3
    Shitara was creative, taking a bath in an abandoned hospital courage game :XD:. I doubt Shitara will dare to do that.
    Mini Nogizaka live outside your bathroom. Shirashi and Matsumura were really kind to Asuka. Ikuta was like "I have to do some homeworks".
    Sorry Asuka-chan, turn right!
    [​IMG]
    Yamashita's sleeping pose is hard to believe, how you can sleep like that? I hope it is for promoting Yamashita's kojin PV, if not we need a exorcist. :cold:
    Riria in this ep was so cute, crying because embarrassment :inlove:. The difference in temperature between Iwamoto's mom and Riria's mom was amazing.
    This is Sparta!
    [​IMG]
    Someone should let Kubo do Sekkachina Katatsumari performance. How many mic stands can Kubo balance under her nose? :confused:
    Sakaguchi is so brave! We have a potential bungee candidate. Reckless Sakaguchi doesn't know how to swim but still jump into the pool :eek:. Sakaguchi's birthday t-shirt idea: yolo. Her parent maybe have many heart attacks because of her recklessness.
    What Shitara fears
    [​IMG]

Reckless Sakaguchi
    [​IMG]
    I want to see Kaeda meeting a moth, how could loud it be? Nice yahho- from Kaeda. Hoshino's yahho- was so cute, captain Sakurai had a headche from overdose cuteness. Nishino's yahho- was unexpected loud. It's over 9000! Is it fus ro dah in real life?
    Nishino's yah-hoooooo!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hoshino's yah-ho
    [​IMG]
    Nakamura is not bad with basketball at all. I though Ikoma has overcomed her fear of ball since Hatsumori Bemar. Press f to doubt Akimoto's dribble. Asuka's dribble speed was so fast, is this a chidori jutsu? :fear:
    Can't wait to see the reaction of Hoshino in the next episode when she knows she is in the single's campaign again. :^O^:
    Too fast too furious
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    :fear:
    [​IMG]
    That's not fair
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 4
  8. Adsz

Adsz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    Tks for video

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    20th Single Hit Campaign!! I love it! Nogizaka knows how to make me doki doki...

I live for these episodes. I fell in love with Nogizaka because Nishino jumped off Macau tower for the 8th Single Hit Campaign. They make me proud to be a fan when they give their best to promoting their music. And this being Ikoma's swan song as Mountaineering Club president, I get the feels.

Ikoma has done tons of these campaigns even though she's chickened out of a few. I like that they dragged Hoshino along. How can the cutest of all members be the one to participate?! She's so kawaii as a mountaineer! And then we have little Yuuki Yoda? Ahh. Hey, 3rd Gen, this is what you side up for when joining senbatsu. You sure you want to be there?

I can't wait for the subs.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Were the girls secured in any way? I didn't see any. What if one slipped and fell... :eek:

I'm not a fan of hit campaigns and I am glad it is only one episode this time. And climbing again?

Last week I watched the 8th single hit campaign. And although they filled three episodes with it, it was entertaining to watch. First two episodes of doing a variety of activities to gain or lose points. And the third one on Macau tower itself.
    With Bananaman on their side to support them / laugh at them. I wish they kept that formula.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Asuka Loves Walls

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    As a hiking enthusiast myself, I am really happy and proud of the girls. It seems like they are really enjoying trekking, especially Ikoma and surprisingly, Hoshino. It's true that they are being asked to climb some of the hardest treks (like that one power spot where Ikuchan brought the flower garlands she brought previously when they climbed Mt. Fuji-san, I'm not sure what single was that) but I'm sure they are secured (you'll know in their harnesses, headgears, shoes, etc). Also, I doubt they'll be allowed if it is really dangerous, them being celebrities and such.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Ah I see, I expect some kind of rope or something like that. I also had the impression that some camera angles were tilted, making it seem more steep than it actually was.

Don't get me wrong, I am proud of them! For me, it's just not entertaining to watch.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Asuka Loves Walls

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    True, it's probably camera work to make it seem like it is very dangerous.

I guess it's natural that you'll be entertained if you see celebs doing something you have interest as well and won't if it's not. I'm a fan of these hit campaigns because I'm a bit adventurous myself. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

Which club did Miona belong to? It seems like she was the only one that was a little upset that all the clubs got disbanded; although I have to laugh at the fact that the scuba club never ever did any scuba diving before it was disbanded. :^^;:

On the bright side, they will have a future episode where they make up new clubs. Hopefully, this time, there will be creative ideas that many of the members will enjoy. Personally, I think they should make a "trying out different restaurants/foods/beef" club. It's always so enjoyable to watch them eat and smile.

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    NAC (Nogizaka Action Club)

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Asuka Loves Walls

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Haha yeah. I remember Ikuchan argued before that Momochan and Yodachan got to scuba first before her, and she is the founder of that club. Just let her dive into something, damnit!! :D

The Action Club never did anything as well I believe, and now they'll reset all the clubs... that's what I think the reason behind Miona's cute pouting.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Yeah, it's kinda strange since Action Club is the one that has the most number of members among other clubs :^^;:

18. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The only diving Ikuchan did that is really part of Nogichuu segment is Skydiving. Lol.

19. scoobydl

scoobydl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    Nandome no Aozora ka. The best song among all Nogizaka46's songs at that time, according to Ak-P. The song's lyrics fit really well with the campaign, especially when they were on top of the Mt. Fuji and saw the clear sky around them, just like in the lyrics.

Personal, I don't get why some guys don't like the ideal of extreme dangerous new song hit prayer campaigns. Yes, some of them are dangerous, but that's what make them stand out, make them unique. Other groups also do new single hit prayer campaign, but compare to Nogizaka, they are all half-a** campaign. And the prayer campaign become one of Nogizaka's traditional. And the more dangerous the campaign are, the more I fell in love with them.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    "Synchronized swimming" lmao. Shitara really likes trolling Nogizaka single's name. :awesome:
    Damn, this type-A is wrong
    [​IMG]
    Special guest Hoshino Minami [hehe]. The management wanted to show us how dependable Hoshino is, not for trolling her. Hope after this time Hoshino has showed enough effort.
    When Hoshino sees in her schedule the word "mountain"
    [​IMG]
    Poor Hoshino, she tried to reject the campaign at the senbatsu's announcement but still get to go. :^^;:
    Hoshino, you can't run away
    [​IMG]
    Right after Nogizaka46hours TV and they had to do this single campaign. That was tough schedule. Nogizaka girls are awesome.
    A dull hikking, they miss Akimoto's presence. Every Akimoto's fall is not an act, it's an art. Akimoto was really happy in the studio when she heard Ikoma needing her skill.
    Happy Akimoto
    [​IMG]
    Ikoma senpai has taught these senbatsu 3rd gen members many beneficial experiences. I don't know in her first two years, Ikoma has cried 4 hours straight and couldn't sleep.
    Climbing a 90 degree rock with only one chain is a tough job. They really want to pray for this single to become a hit with all their spirits. Hope their prayer can echo in 9 realms.
    When you played so much god of war 4 last night and you see a chain below a cliff. Boy, grab my back!
    [​IMG]
    Going down journey was hard too, Yoda has a cute sheep toy <3. Kubo thought she was going to die on the mountain lmao. :XD:
    Friendship forever.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now all the clubs have been resetted. Poor Hori, her club has most members but they couldn't do an activity. :^^;:
    Hori won a battle but lost the war
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 7