1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. magicsarap

magicsarap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I just saw on my instagram feed that ashurin did the zukkyun. Sadly I can't find it again. Is it from kojichu? Or can someone can tell me where/what episode is that.:blush::blush:

2. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ahh, that episode has lots of golden moments!

I agree with everyone that Momoko's gift was creepy, although if you think about it, her innocence makes it kinda sweet. As for Asuka's... well, it was DOWNRIGHT malicious lol. She really just want to dispose that clay figurine. :D

Anyway, Hinachima's Wake Up call gift was very very sweet. Kind of envied Himura-san on that.

PS. I also love all the jabs they've thrown to Himura, like the pork nabe, ham, Hoshino's "pig out", etc

PPS. It seems like next ep is part 2, I wonder what weirdness will Ikuchan bring to the table :)

3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think some of these gifts are awkward to be given to a newly wed man. Himura's wife must stay strong as he has so many cute imoutos.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I wonder why our Meme friend hasn't appeared yet :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Gosh, their presents is even weirder than the previous episode lol
    Sayurin's present reminds me of Galadriel's gift to Gimli in movie The Lord of the Rings.

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    LOL that reference :D

I must say Matsumura really have a "killer" face... the way she looked at Himura is just... たまらん

Yoda's present was cute, but maybe it will be hard to be done. Will be kinda weird also if she got more matured later on :D

LOL'd at Ranze's. It's just a shame they didn't show when the iconic TamaNegiri is eaten.

Sakurai's, is she for real giving that :D

Ikuta's on the contrary is normal. I was expecting something weirder than that :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. what_tis_name

what_tis_name Kenkyuusei

Well, Himura did ask for something similar a few years back lol...

Ddptp0nU8AAgDmb.jpg

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Presents were all well and good. I laughed at some... chuckled at others... except the episodes bored me... Looking forward to the next one with their new unis. Maybe we get something fun soon as this weekend is sad Nogi times...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I don't know why, but Miona looks great in this episode. :blush:
    The one that cracked me up is the fruity zunda mochi.:rofl: Ikuchan, that is beans! :rofl:

11. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    the present they give were really something else
    Maichun, Misa and Kaz's present were pretty ordinary although i would say Kaz's ticket is pretty funny
    i'm very impressed by Miona's present, it really does have artistic value and not just some random painting. and she also explain that there is a reason behind everything in the painting which adds to the artistic value. i'm impressed, not something i'd expect from my fav Nogi member, although her being super blunt about everything is kinda expected
    Yoda-chan present is just cute, i mean its just feel so innocent, its super cute
    Ranze is just doing Ranze's thing, i don't even understand
    Reika......is giving her own plant......ok......
    Sayuringo's present is down right creepy, giving her own hair (i don't know what's creepier, this or Yuko-chan, or asuka's actually)
    and of course, Ikuchan has this crazy face when making her smoothie

12. Asuka Loves Walls

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Hahaha they did not call Ikuchan the "most bizarre girl" in the entire Nogizaka46 for no reason.

13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    LOL yeah! I already cracked up when they showed a preview of Iku-chan segment before the CM. That preview went along with this narration --> "この後、もう一つのクレイジーガール!" :rofl:

14. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Feels like Himura-san is just getting dissed lol

15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Miona and Ikuchan's were the ones that cracked me up :rofl:
    Both of them had that serious look on their faces , oblivious at how crazy their gifts were

Reika , what a better way to get rid of a dying plant :p

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 4
  17. Asuka Loves Walls

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikuta's gift turned out to be good (well, you can't really go wrong with smoothies, especially if you got banana, mango, kiwi, eg. sweet stuff in it) but it's still weird as a gift since it's something she has never done/tried before.

Miona, being next to Ikuchan as the most geniunely bizaare of the group imo, took this episode with her painting. She thinking the outcome to be actually good is so funny (i like this obliviousness she have with her weirdness, it's so Ikuchan-like).

As for Sayuringo, well, it may be a shocking gift, but I think she made it purposely so. I've always thought of her as the calculative type.

Yoda's is just so cute. I just realize with this episode how voucher-type gifts are a thing and could be one of the cutest gifts there is.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  18. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I can't tell if Miona actually thought her present was good or if she was playing it straight there. I lean towards the second, personally, I feel like it's her type of humor to do so.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Last two weeks episodes were so fun :XD:.
    Shiraishi and Asuka's present could sell with the high price in Internet.
    Was there a moment he think about it?
    [​IMG]
    Can Shiraishi's gift from her "Passport" photobook harm Himura's relationship with his wife? :hehe:
    [​IMG]
    Also this gift can harm too
    [​IMG]
    Wakatsuki draw Himura by a tablet, she is so talent. But when she explained how to draw it to Himura, Himura was triggered :^O^:. Good job, Watsuki!
    [​IMG]
    If Himura picks up the wrong phone call from Higuchi's dad, that will be fun.
    [​IMG]
    Shitara and Yoda together trolled Himura. Shitara brought Yoda closer to the dark S side. :twisted:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    When Himura receiverd Yoda shoulder massage ticket
    [​IMG]
    It's a miracle, Ikuta can make something delicious!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nogichuu 's Himura birthday episode brought him full of happy. :1st:
    Imo!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Did you collect enough Himura lover set?
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Asuka Loves Walls

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ah, @kinglight25, nice post as usual.

Did you know @innoaloe missed you? I think he/she's been looking for you last week, i think. lol