TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's not about "reality", it's just that we see things in different ways. For someone 4th gen is really good and the best gen. For me is not good and my least favourite gen so far. And I explained why. You can agree or not, it's fine.

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Well, you did say more than just that. It could very well be that you haven't seen Bananaman genuinely laugh at 4th gens variety skills, or the praise from their senpai. But you can't use that as an argument, because others do see and hear those things and in 'reality', many do see the potential of the 4th generation. It doesn't support your opinion.

Also, if you think that the 4th gen aren't up to par, why don't you start rooting for them? Support them and be a part of that unbelievably massive power that is a fanbases encouragement, which helped many idols before becoming the best version of themselves? Instead of just throwing some insults around, which never did anyone any good? Because when you start doing the latter, you already left the fandom.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I know that for most people supporting idols should be like supporting average girls who try to do their best.
    But I've never been that type of "wota". The one who falls for the typical shy girl chosen as center like Nishino/Yoda/Endo cause she is so pure and you have to protect her. I find all that boring. I am more into "admiring" them. Being entertained and amazed by them, their skills, their cleverage and beauty. Whatever could let me say: these girls are talented and interesting, not average ones.

Maybe 4th gen is really good for someone who sees "idols" this way, and that's why I don't like most of them. They look too approachable, too average, flat and boring for me.
    I started to love Nogizaka cause I've seen beautiful, skilled, talented and clever girls with defined personalities doing their best with class, good songs and a really funny show and interactions with Bananaman. I've always felt the respect that Bananaman had for these girls and they were amazed by them and wanted them to succeed cause they had all the qualities to do it and be as strong as AKB.

And 4th gen right now is representing the least of what I've always loved about Nogizaka.
    It's not even giving them time, cause I loved 3rd gen from the beginning, they didn't need time, shows all about them to start to like 3rd gen, it just happened.
    Maybe I have a POV more similar to MC's/senpai about 4th gen members rather than a fans POV about them, maybe cause I'm judging them in a way which is more similar to their than to the typical fan who wants/sees other things to like/dislike them.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Ive watched a lot of variety and have noticed it takes a good 10-15 solid episodes for an MC to build a good rapport with idols. It took about 10-15 episodes of Doko for Bananaman to build a rapport with Nogi 1st gen. It took about 10-15 episodes of Bingo for Bad Boys to build a rapport with AKB. It took about 10-15 episodes for Audrey to build a rapport with Hinata on Gana Oshi. Ijiri, Sandwichman, and Koyabu didn't really build good rapport until the second seasons of their shows. The 1st season of Doko e was awkward but by the second the MCs had a built a good rapport and they have a good rapport with them now on Skits.

This issue of building rapport is compounded on Koujichuu because they do such a bad job of incorporating new gens. They only get included sporadically and usually only a few at a time, and they're surrounded by their daisenpai who they are naturally inclined to give deference to and be shy around and who Bananaman will naturally be more comfortable talking to. This makes it take a LOT longer to build a rapport with new members. 2nd gen was introduced in Doko 86 but other than Hori most of them barely made an appearance until well after Koujichuu started, over 2 years later and many of them are still awkward on the show. Obviously Bananaman is going to have better rapport with members they've been working with for ten years compared to members they've had barely any contact with. I remember having several conversations over the last few years about how awkward 3rd gen were on Koujichuu. 4th gen is not unique in that. And 4th gen is fine. Koujichuu just does a crap job of integrating new members. I'll say the same thing that I said back when 3rd gen was getting criticized, that whenever a new gen is introduced, Koujichuu needs to have an extended series of episodes with just Bananaman and the new gen (all of them).

And I mean c'mon. Miria does something funny once in six years and Seimiya falls flat with an inside joke and that means 4th gen as a whole is bad and 2nd gen is great? Your perspective is ridiculous. And I'm not even going to touch the part where you say senpai members don't get along with 4th gen because its literally just something you pulled out of your ass with no basis in reality.

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Seems someone woke up in the morning and thinking “finally i can say something bad to say”.. [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @SteCola Cool story but it only answers half of my questions.

So once again, why the constant bashing and insulting? Really, why? And this is not only 4th gen related because even Maiyan isn't safe from your disparaging comments.

7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    You can improve boundaries but you can't do much with personalities. Even if 4th gen is totally integrated with MC would still be bad to me. As I said, I've watched the shows all about 4th gen and there is confidence with MCs and all but still is the members the problem to me. But yeah, about the fact that in koujichuu they don't help at all for new members to be well integrated with others and MC's I totally agree. In Keyakitte Kakenai you always see 2nd gen totally integrated, and even new 2ki is always on spot amd is partecipating in every episode. So why can't Nogi do the same?

@Seditious85 I'm not insulting, I'm criticizing and saying negative things. I have the right to do it especially cause I am explaining my pov. Same as Maiyan, I just said I don't like short hair on her and her smile seemed forced on photos. That's insulting and bashing for you? That's just a comment I do on a forum, it's not like I go to Maiyan and say to her: "hey Maiyan, these photos about your new hairstyle suck" maybe it's just fans that are too sensitive which is totally ok. Btw this is Nogichuu's thread not Maiyan's.

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    You have called members flat, boring, cringy, basic, filler, careless. You said "you can stand them" and accused them (without any substantial proof) of lazying around, of leeching of Nogizaka. If that's not insulting, I don't know what is.

You have every right to explain your pov. But your pov was never the problem. Your insults and your confirmation bias are. You have the right to express yourself in the way you like, but did you really expect you can post all kinds of trash and no one would care? You seem quite agitated when someone doesn't agree with you.

You outright said she isn't happy with it (which is obviously made up confirmation bias as well).

Like it matters what medium you use. A forum post isn't less insulting than a face to face one. Also, you think Nogizaka isn't aware of this forum? I guess the question is, if one of the members read your posts and hurts herself because of it, will you take responsibility?

It also has nothing to do with fans being sensitive. If I was the only one having issues with your behaviour you'd have a point, but aside from all the other replies that addressed your toxic posts, you have gathered over 800 negative ratings (none of which are mine mind you, I don't do negative ratings) so that should tell you something. I doubt you care though, since you think I am a nauseating goody two shoes anyway.

That was just one of many, many examples.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Call it what you want, that's what I feel about most 4ki members and some members in general. I should express it in a less "insulting" way? Probably, but using different words will change the meaning of what I feel about them.

Well to me she isn't. Sometimes girls just decide to cut their hair cause it's easier to treat shorter hair, or cause they feel that on a certain age, shorter hair is more appropriate to the,. That doesn't mean they think this new hairstyle make them look better. To me Maiyan is one of the girls who suits more long hair, and I'm pretty sure the thinks the same, or she wouldn't have mantained long hair until now.

Yeah it matters, instead. Do you really think Nogi members know stage48 forum and come to see comments about them? LOL Maybe that's what you would like to think cause you imagine Hinachima reading your posts but it's totally out of reality. The only comments I could imagine them reading about them is on japanese news sites or on socials like twitter which is really used and popular in Japan. And by the way, I don't use twitter and never made harsh comments towards members on "showrooms" or something like that. So yeah, that makes difference A LOT. If someone gets offended by my comments could just be fans who read and comment on this forum, surely not members lol.

By the way I've never cared about negative ratings unlike you, everytime you get a negative rating by someone you get triggered and always come to him like "why did you gave me a negative rating??" lol. You're obsessed by your reputation on this forum, I don't care at all and my comments will not change to get more positive ratings. I've never made a point about that, you can all give me the negative ratings that you want.

10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Ah, there are the personal attacks again. Always a good discussion method.

Well, this website shows up first page on google whenever you search a members name (romanized ofcourse), so it's not that unlikely that this page has never been visited by members and/or management before. And no, it is not because I like to imagine Chima reading my posts. Why should I? I translate the things she wrote herself, that's no news. I am pretty sure that my existence is unknown to her, and that's fine. My goal is to get other people to know her and become fan of her.

Everytime? There aren't that many to begin with, and when I ask, I do because I like to know why someone disagrees and I like to discuss it. You know, the stuff that a forum is made for. Exactly the reason why I don't give them, I rather explain my views. And it's certainly not an obsession, but keep thinking that if it suits your own little narrative.

11. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Commmeeeeee onnnnnnn, how many times will we get this "boring", "filler" nogi member type of complaint and why am i not surprised its coming from SteCola. We all should know by now arguing with him is useless, should just ignore his stupid complaint and rant.

And to SteCola, i will say what everyone trying to say again and again. Everyone is tired of your complaining about your ideal. We all get it what u want and NO, YOUR OWN IDEAL WILL NOT HAPPEN so just stay away from nogi if it doesnt suits your ideal. Saying about your ideal is fine,but repeatedly complaining about it clearly in a negative way we dont need that in the fanbase.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    - I still love enough members from 1st-2nd-3rd gen to leave. So yeah, I'm not gonna leave the fandom unless Nogizaka would suddenly be all about 4ki and filler members. And who knows, maybe I will like new 4ki or a future 5ki, like I appreciate the 3ki. So I'm not gonna leave, sorry to give you that info.

- There are lot of positive things that I say about the group, it's just that people focus on the negative ones and it seems like I'm always talking s--t and conplaining, which is not true.

- feel free to skip my comments if you don't like them or think are redundant. I am gonna say my feelings wherever I want, and the last Nogichuu episode made me feel the urge to complain again about 4ki. If people complains about my comments or don't undestand why I have these opinions, of course I have to explain and defend them. Just ignore me if you don't wanna read same things over and over.

• Like Like x 1
  13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    All sides have had a chance to express themselves. It is time to move on.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I'm so happy that the immensely enjoyable monomane awards are back and Maaya's back with a vengeance. hahaha

Cheers!

15. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Makes sense. I have yet to find any interesting traits from 4th-gen members. Still trying to like the 3rd-gen members at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Happy to see them back in the studio, happy for another monomane awards episode (though I only watched the raw episode, will fix that soon). Happy that Maaya crushing it as per tradition. Eagerly waiting for the next episode!

Bonus Maaya talking points: monomane aside, Maaya making a love confession in a Nogizakatte Doko episode using her hometown dialect is still a personal highlight for me. I can't remember whether it's episode 98, 99 or 100. Check it out if you can!

17. PUNKSTER

PUNKSTER Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mai Shiraishi, Ikuta Erika
    I think my Monomane episode request went through!

Months ago i requested for a monomane episode back when nogichuu has announced it’ll restart recordings and is taking in episode suggestions through a japanese google survey site

A big thank you to whoever picked up my suggestion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Why does Asuka looks so sexy in the latest ep? Is it just me?

19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Finally the proper time to watch it with sub. Quick take in latest kojichuu :

- Here we are, finally back to the studio, feel like a very long time. Gotta miss the little time with the remote format, hope there won't be any pandemic goes havoc again in the closer time.

- Love the "fantasista" side of riria, not mainly for the approach of extensive cutesy but the appreciation and total comprehension, really(really) lose oneself into the performance. 100%.
    We have back then with waka(that might more like, her majime approach take herself out), marika, nakada too obviously; Ikoma maybe the closer as the center of main single-- and i believe that why tecchi's presence so impeccable before their mgmt exhausted it.
    I'll love whoever the centers in the future inspire and can bring this level of take. Asu is already good at, but i do want to see this kind of imaginative exploration of her. It maybe depend on the type of song as well.
    I still think to see who and who from the youngster. I believe this trait really work better with the best dancer; seira might be on the alley for this kind of aspect, probably :D.

- Zukki and Asu more and more become bestie material? The fact they are side of opposite traits make the backstage chemistry so intriguing. a sadist and a masochist :3 . Love it.

- Maaya bring us Giant ikuta vs manatsu. Another S&M chemistry in the group, i see xD.

- Miria's at it again!
    Renacchi traits is lovely, the omniscience, all seeing eyes+blending skill in the group is indeed a fearsome one. Renka spotted on why she so naturally good at this. But i wonder if the monomane eps make her too self-conscious.

- Nobody can escape from Maaya point of view. She aim for the legendary status.

• Like Like x 5
  20. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Some already know I'm often strict with 4th gen, but in this episode Kaki and Hayakawa are the ones who surprised me the most and I really laughed :D So yeah, good job girls!

• Like Like x 1