1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    That's quite a lot of Takayama impersonations but no one can still beat Shiraishi's old performance.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think they just didn't use it for some of 1st gen. Miona usually call 1st gen whom older than her with honorific, while she call the younger 1st gen by their name.

3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

That was a nice win for Seira tho I also like Kaki's monomane. Some for sure are exaggerated by the members but Seira's take on Kaki is what we can see on a regular basis. This is basically Hayakawa's second win in Kojichu since she also won that segment where they tell unfortunate stories.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I wished they played Bomberman instead. That game is really exciting and butt-clenching especially when played by good players like Shiraishi and Momoko. And here I was thinking Himura was being too excited just because Shiraishi isn't here to kick his ass again. [hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Are there times when the girls do not understand what Bananaman are saying ? There are plenty of words in the Japanese lexicon, and also plenty of words that rely on context to decipher their meaning. It is different from other languages such as English or Chinese in which it is much easier to differentiate the words in just one listen. It is likely that there are many words that the girls have not learnt yet.

Also, have you noticed that in the past, when the girls were younger, Bananaman used much simpler words to speak to the girls, and only when the girls grew into adults did they use more complicated language.

6. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I mean, maybe Maaya doesn’t? :^O^:

Are you thinking of any times in particular? Bananaman tried to keep things simpler back in like the Nogidoko days, but I don't remember them saying anything particularly complex recently. They definitely make some cultural references that go over members' heads, but that's more because they're older references. One reason I got into idol videos was actually because they tend to use simple words. The only time I remember thinking the difficulty level got higher was in one of Rena’s showrooms, but that might’ve been because she was speaking very fast...

7. Nogipunch

Nogipunch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kumi
    Anyone know what's the name of the game where they played in Under Construction 250? The one where they draw cards and have to follow actions read in that card. I believe Ikuta Erika and some members played it before in some other episode.

8. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    It probably has a generic brand name, but for the show it's '4-tsu tomoe card game'.
    Edit: meant brand, not generic

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This one?

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/224271/yogi

• Winner Winner x 4
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Interesting episode, but I like retro game more than these new versions.:D

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

those wrestling matches are batter than today's wwe so i quite enjoy that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Part 2 of Bananaman's video game revenge. This a really fun episode.
    • Den-chan with the mario kart victory! Haven't seen much of her recently.
    • Fire-Pro Wrestling: lol Himura playing with his custom created character. Despite the simple-looking graphics, this game had great depth in terms of moves and character customization. Looks like they played with NJPW DLC pack (Shitara using Tenzan and Red Shoes as ref)? Yes, this is way better than any recent WWE games. I still screw up the lockup timing sometimes. Himu Lariato~
    • Bomberman: With no Maiyan around, Himura looks to become the Bomberman king once more. Ayano is so adorable here. OH NO Momoko just took herself and Himura out! Himura's down (literally)! Ayano wins and that means victory for Nogizaka as Himura unable to extract revenge & probably still unable to look his childhood friend in the eye.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I hope they'll bring back the single promotion campaign and have the new girls do it. Even before the virus popped, then episodes of Koujichuu were already showing blandness like they ran out of ideas what to do. I thought why not bring back that segment, and even though it is no longer necessary (I meant whatever comes out of the group will still sell) it will still be a lot of fun and will definitely trigger nostalgia among long-time fans. And pretty sure everyone would want to see the 4th gen tackle such tasks. They've already climbed Mt. Fuji but do you remember when the previous gen girls climbed that steep, frozen waterfall? I'd like to see the 4th gen do that.

• Like Like x 2
  14. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    agreed and hopefully Koujichuu will not scrap the annual summer vacation homework even though they dont have any midsummer concert this year. make it like 'home' version would be the best.

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    According to Koujichuu twitter, next week, they will have a segment where Kouhai ask Senpai about the hidden rule/law in Nogizaka. It will be fun. And, I hope they can reveal interesting moment, like when Misa tricked Iori to touch each other chest because that was supposed to be the Nogi (fake) tradition in changing room.:D
    As for segment I want to see, I hope they bring back the scary story episode, especially with new gen. I think Runa will tell interesting story knowing how odd+genius she is.[hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  16. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

So nxt episode would focus on New 4ki asking the senpais or the whole 4ki ?

17. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    may include 3ki also.not sure

18. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Finally we will able to see those hidden rules on this group.

19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Maybe. We will find out next week.
    Yes. But we already know one of them. Do not break the boiled egg agaist the wall.:D

20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think the promotion campaigns are a perfect example of running out of ideas. Most of them involves climbing stuff, and it gets really repetitive. Please only bring them back if they bring something new to the table.

Something like Nanase's bungee jump would be great. She actually had to overcome a great fear, and succeeded.
    That was very memorable, because it felt like there was something profound happening. I never felt that with the other campaigns.