1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    how about the Cruel Senbatsu Announcement? remember when all 1st gen are in a one room and waiting for the phone call.

2. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    That part of my comment is just an example. Bungee jumping from a great height is very good too! IIRC, even Nanase said she no longer feel any fear towards anything ever since she made that jump and I'm sure it made a huge change to her mentality as well.

Tbh when they chose to climb Mt. Fuji, I thought the management made a safe bet so everyone could do it but there's a few who still got sick. It's a single promotions and it's not like there will be a new single every week so it will still be a lot of fun.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2020
  3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

This is highly unlikely to be repeated , most of the current senbatsu are Perma Senbatsu

4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's not. Mt. Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan, so it's not even a safe place to visit without physical strenght, especially climbing it at night (with that weather).

5. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    I guess you're right. It might not have been easy at all, especially for weak-looking high-schoolers. No offense. Still, ever since Nanase's jump, no promotion campaign matched it.

6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'd say that ice waterfall climbing is the worst for member. They're literally climbing on ice.

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    As for me, the 1st Mt. Fuji climbing will always be the most memorable and meaningful hit campaign. I made the subtitle for those episodes, so when I try to convey the message and what member said there with my mother language, I feel so close with it. I still remember that I cried when I type the final line on aegisub.:p

Moreover, I feel that the climbing is so Nogizaka, that always climb the hill to reach their goal and new destination, doesn't matter any obstacle they have to face. As we all know, the weather at that time was bad. They even had to deal with hail near the summit.

But, what I like the most about 1st Mt. Fuji climbing hit campaign is it perfectly match with the main song, "Nandome Aozora ka". They try to reach the place where they can be so much closer to the blue sky. The sun was also welcoming them at the summit, which make that moment even more beautiful. It feel that their effor finally got paid off.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    these dangerous campaigns could even go wrong. Imagine if something bad happens to the girls. They mostly did these kind of things in the earlier days cause the group still had to clinb the popularity hill and be well known and recognized. I don't really see them doing campaigns like some dangerous ones of the old days.

By the way, yeah, the show is really stagnant at this point, they're repeating things over and over, but we can't really blame them, they had 180 Nogizakatte + 270 under construction episodes, of course they've reached a point of saturation. And I'm curious about the next one and I hope to see new 4ki on it since we haven't seen them since their presentations.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Blitz Comet

Blitz Comet Kenkyuusei

What episode is this? I don't remember this from kojichuu.

10. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    kojichu ep6. episode about eto misa

11. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    I remember that episode. That was harsh and everyone was terrified to check whether they are part of the senbatsu. Old times indeed :(

12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Kinda disappointed cause I though this episode would have involved all the new 4ki.
    We already talked about it, but the way keyakizaka and nogizaka integrate the new members is kinda the opposite. We can see all new 2ki totally integrated with other members and MC and already partecipating in their singles..., while in Nogi even all the original 4ki are still not yet integrated, imagine the new 4ki who we have seen in full just in their introduction episode.

However I'm glad Hayakawa and especially Kitagawa are having their moments and screentime. It seems Nogi is more about "rewarding the ones who stand out more during the episodes and the most popular ones", while keya is more like "all the girls are the same and deserve their moments".

Nogizaka - liberals

Keyakizaka - dems / communism

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

You can praising Keyaki management on their thread, dude

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's not a keya praising. It's just showing their different approaches on senbatsu system and screentime on their regular show. Nogi is more about meritocracy while keya is more about equality.
    Both have their pro and cons.

15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

At least new 4ki has Nogi Skits. Keyaki doesn't have a secondary variety show.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Wow. Did not know that they're circle before every concert had some rhyme and reason behind it! Learn something new everyday! 4+3+3 = 46!

17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Kojichuu Appearance Chart 2020
    20200817_123436.jpg
    - Its pretty clear in this chart that 1ki have a firm hold on the Kojichuu seats while every other gen is fighting for the remaining seats
    Most Appearance by Generation
    1ki
    1. Matsumura
    2. Manatsu
    3. Asuka
    4. Ikuta
    2ki
    1. Maichun
    2. Miona
    3. Hinako

3ki
    1. Ume
    2. Mizuki
    3. Momoko
    4. Renka
    5. Kubo

4ki
    1. Kaki
    2. Ayamen
    3. Sakura

Last edited: Aug 22, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 4
  18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Sure, that's why Nogi got a perma-center :approve:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    anyone who compares the modern Democratic party to communists knows little to nothing about either. FTR I'm no great fan of either, nor am I fan of the orange meanie.

20. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Probably once the first gens have graduated, the rest will get more spotlight. I am sure that many fans are still happy to see 1st gens around as they will graduate in the foreseeable future.