1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Shitara and Himura are so outstanding. I know they can realize some Nogizaka songs but I didn't know they can sing Nogizaka songs :shock:.
    Shitara lost because of his favorite song B-Blue :awesome:, what a fine play of Kubo!
    Himura was so energized in this ep, he danced a lot :banana:.
    This ep was so fun, I could see the familiar and good interactions between Bananaman and Nogizaka members. They danced and sang together.
    Kubo is the MVP in this ep
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

This week's episode was so good!! I guess this settles it for me. My favorite game is the song quiz. The amount of funny moments and chaos that it can generates is just *chef's kiss

3. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Miona failing at the racquetball thingy and then running into the camera hitting her head is just the cutest thing ever.........

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    I thought it was funny when "Robo-Yakubo" was skipping with Hiruma singing. But both her's and Hayashi's skipping were adorable.
    Ikuta's image of Japan, particularly of Hokkaido was hilarious.
    Most surprising thing from this episode was Kitagawa playing Racquet Ball Lifting.
    And finally they show the live performance of the new single on the show. Is it just me that prefers watching some of these performances over the music video?

Can't wait for next week's episode with the tricycles. I want to see if Akimoto will still go backwards like Shiraishi mentioned back on NogiDoko.

5. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    So it seems that there will be no Valentine episode this year neither. :asdfgh:

• Like Like x 1
  6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    It's a bit amusing seeing how bad some of the girls are with their hand/eye coordination or physical activities. It's a bit unfair to judge with the tricycles since they're way too small, but it's always good for a laugh.

I'm just guessing, but maybe they haven't been able to film new episodes because of the current pandemic state in Japan? It could be why they've been digging
    in the archive for episodes to air.

7. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    we can still hope after the next week episode, i too want to see 4th gen give their chocolate to their senpai since i think 3rd gen will join to the one who will get.

there is still hope. :worthy::worthy:
    (Probably)

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

iirc the last time in 2018 (perhaps even in 2016?), it starts the week before valentine itself and there are 3 episodes. i kinda expect there won't be a valentine episode again after seeing the preview of this sunday's episode.

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, Yuri-chan is a student of Keio University like Zaki. I just know that from this week's episode.

10. Takeda Shigen Ringo

I am used to hitting tennis balls on my neighborhood house's roof too :p.
    The best part of this week's ep was the skipping of Yakubo and the Ghibli backing singing of Totoro Himura.
    Himutoro!?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And Hayashi's skipping looked like in World Order's MV :XD:.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I couldn't help laughing when every member in the studio said "ah~", like they have the same view aspect of the Japan geography map :confused:.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
  11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Hori, ima gonna miss you wearing nogi track suit :cry2:

Kitagawa yuri : exist
    Shitara : i will tsukomi this girl whole career :lol:

• Like Like x 4
  12. Takeda Shigen Ringo

I feel that was unfair, Ikuta shouldn't be the Teihen. She has won the tricycle race, her frog clay isn't bad, she had hit the ball 5 times.
    Yoda's frog clay was amazingly good too.
    Akimoto continued to go backward with her tricycle again :shifty:, Yamashita went backward too. I wish Shiraishi could still be there[​IMG]->:twisted:.
    My highlight in this episode is Asuka feeling so happy when people praised her gorilla drawing.
    :blush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If there were one picture in this ep I want to frame, there is the gorilla drawing of Sakaguchi :1st:. It really looks like a Picasso art piece :eek:.
    [​IMG]
    Next ep is the 4th gen derby. I quite don't understand that "derby" concept. Maybe they will have Sakura team vs Kaki team?

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Ikuta did win, but not before going out-of-control and ramming Yamashita off her tricycle. Who knows, Yamashita probably would've started going forward if she hadn't got knocked off, lol. I thought Yamashita would get revenge for that and start a mini-ramming battle :twisted: But also Ikuta's drawings came out pretty bad again. Maybe not Sakaguchi's level, but since Ikuta appeared in quite a few of those activities, I'm guessing she was near leading to be teihen.
    I loved it when Shitara teases that Himura rode with a bear at the circus when he was riding the tricycle :rofl:

Yeah, I pretty much called it last week about Akimoto going backwards again. I'm sure Shiraishi was either having a laugh or facepalming that, lol.

Where was the preview for next week's episode? I couldn't find it.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    It's on the bridge part of Out of the Blue when the sponsors came out (It's on the vertical bar)

15. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Ah, I saw the sponsors, but missed the vertical message since I was looking for an actual preview. Thanks.
    Well, all it says on the site is that they'll be showing off their potential to their senpais. But it seems like some people are taking guesses as what the derby is.

16. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Likes @Vapour said I read it on the left yellow line at the Out of the Blue performance. There are no video previews of the next week ep, only the text line.
    [​IMG]
    I laugh a lot at Ikuta's tricycle hit and run Yamashita too. Ikuta didn't brake, she continued to kick her pedals :XD:.
    Move away, I need to drift!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It seems that the whole idea of climbing Mt. Fuji came from Yuttan.:)

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

• Like Like x 1
  18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Thank you Saito Yuri! Sadly she never had the chance to climb Mt Fuji as a Nogizaka member.

19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Funny episode. 4ki looks so sweet and cute in this episode, but we all know that they are actually noisy and crazy, right?[hehe] They even showed it in the pedometer part and last part when they found out about the question. Nogizaka need this kind of craziness in Koujichuu.:D

Kiichan missing from the performance. But, Chima did her part perfectly.:)

Next week, the last part of 4ki derby. I wonder what kind of craziness that these girls will show.:D

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah. That was fun as all get out. Hopefully next week's is just as good. Reminded me of many of the games they used to play back in the day. Matsuo was cute AF doing a bit of silent majority. Yuri as a university student carries a pillow to sleep anywhere and everywhere? LOL! This and that Abema game was a great day to watch Nogi's do fun stuff.