TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I wasn't sure what to expect when I heard "Derby Games" last week, but after seeing today's episode, I enjoyed it a lot.

I wonder if the girls had the same mistake that I had early on, confusing "stakes" for "steaks".

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Btw, on the last segment, the reward 4ki could get is something like this.[hehe]
    Toshiaki Kawada Stretch Plum.jpeg
    This is the Toshiaki Kawada Stretch Plum, one of the dangerous face lock move by Kawada Toshiaki.[hehe]
    I couldn't imagine that Saachan, Seira, Rika, and Rei took that reward.:D

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I know you're on a Matsuo-want-to-be-in-Keyaki ship but that's just a daily live people does

4. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I've watched the latest episode (2021.02.21) several times since the subs came out. I thoroughly enjoyed this episode. It reminds me of some of the early NogiChu competitions. All races were fun. From Tsutsui failing again to Kaki and her dictionary, some fun things occurred. But I still can't get over how cute Miyu was during the pedometer race. Too cute. Too cute. Also, Kakehashi still feeling the effects of head banging. LOL! I really can't wait for the next episode. I am also wondering as to how they're going to use the batsu points?

6. Emperoro

Emperoro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Asuka (and everyone) absolutely lost it at "Arita Factory". Damn, I love her laugh so much.

7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    All answers are in the future.[hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

• Like Like x 2
  8. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Leave it to Himura to put food on his face and make it hilarious while pretending to be oblivious about it. Love Bananaman!

Great to see Shibata finally getting to participate.
    And win!

Kanagawa seems more adorable in these games than usual for some reason.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

What's outside tofu but inside is chocolate? That's science! (Rika[理科]). Sorry for my bad joke :fp:...:^^;:.
    And Himura was outside a dog, inside is a tulip.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wow! Sakura has her own cherry flower font :cute:. Goodjob, Nogichuu art design team.
    Sakura, sakura everywhere.
    [​IMG]
    Yukimi didn't push her pen even though she had the most votes. Nakashima-san is disappointed.
    I thought only soccer has VAR but Nogichuu has VAR system too :XD:.
    [​IMG]
    The last bet was so hard, the one who created that bet was too confident to think that can work out. I think even the 1st and 2nd gen members might couldn't tell Himura is having a rice grain on his face.
    Next week they will have a meeting about using Shitara's team's award money from the New Year Special ep. I want someone propose a yakiniku dinner with Shitara and his whole team. Then Himura in the next room will dokiri them with his inside spy :^O^:.
    Congrats Yoda and Shinuchi winning :1st:, I hope they can get something good for award, maybe an episode like Manatsu kingdom. And Hori, Ozono, Hoshino, the next campaign is of you guys :flower:.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    as they right now, I bet they will tell himura right away especially matsumura, asuka and manatsu. they can openly make fun each other while still respecting them as senior.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Young Bananaman. Himura voice was different than now.:blink:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  12. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    • Asuka's new seats in the studio suggestion doesn't sound like much of a prize reward.
    • I'd like to see an episode where they show only the member's top half (bust-up) shots while the bottom half is getting a massage, lol. Way to think outside the box Asuka.
    • Himura and Shitara with women's hairstyles on the app Hori used was very amusing. But her idea of getting high quality wigs was a little weird to me.
    • Umezawa's suggestion of ordering recommended food is pretty appealing for a prize.
    • I definitely agree with Matsumura's jump rope special training suggestion since I'd like to see them make the 46 jumps as well.
    • Splitting the money as per Ozono's suggestion is a fair idea, with the senpais getting 20,000 yen each and kouhais getting 10,000 yen each.
    Umezawa! I wonder what kind of food they'll bring in. I knew Renka would go with that suggestion judging from her facial expression during the presentation. I would've voted for Matsumura's idea. I was surprised Hori's idea had Tamura's vote.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Not really weird. Her hair changes from week to week so she's trying to get the show to pay for her wigs. LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  14. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    Ah, that makes sense. I've never really notice those changes though. I guess that sort of explains the past Himura Waste Collection episode where she passed all those caps.

15. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Shitara said their chairs were the cheapest among the three Sakamichi regular shows.
    I laughed a lot at Himura's long hair girl image, what a good trolling from Hori :^O^:. With the short girl hair, Himura becomes his mother.
    Hori laughs when she takes Himura pictures then I know she is gonna use Himura's image for the girl category.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Shitara with the curtain haircut looks like Initial D's main char.
    No one supports Matsumura's proposal except herself and Shitara.
    So they will go for a food party, that sounds so fun that even Asuka rejected her own proposal to go with Ume's proposal.

• Like Like x 3
  16. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Asuka chair upgrade should be done by the staff instead lol.
    I would actually like to see matsun suggestion on 46htv instead, that will be nice.

17. chain

chain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    西野七瀬|菅井優香|加藤史帆
    So this week's episode is about the senpais teaching their kouhais how to act and talk in variety shows.
    I really appreciated this since I, myself am aiming to enter the Japanese entertainment industry, and would love to be on a variety show.
    Some of the things I liked from this episode:
    • Shitara being freaked out by Takayama's unusual serious/down-to-earth talk
    • Endo's crying face was really adorable
    • Ikuta having the opposite opinion of Akimoto that led to an argument
    • Himura not shutting up about Nagoya

The next episode will be the second half of this, but there's also a food report segment, which I'm guessing is the New Year's prize.
    I wonder how much the kouhais took away after this shooting finished.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 6
  18. Damasu

Damasu Kenkyuusei

Poor Saku-chan, well she's very shy so I was worried she might feel pressured in talk shows. Shitara-san is actually a nice host, he doesn't get angry quickly.
    Saku will have to work on being less shy, There's a reason idols like SashiRino got so popular. She's gets along well with many entertainers so they invite her most of the time.

Don't mind Saku.^_^

• Like Like x 2
  19. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I require more of Chaos Takayama.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Sakura's crying face was so cute. Shitara has been softer than the time when he was in Nogidoko. I still remember the Inoue's moment "Even you cried, I still not forgive" :awesome:.
    Shitara is so S!
    [​IMG]
    I don't expect Asuka-chan writing so many B-news for the program's survey. What a hard working girl! Respect.
    Ikuta, Manatsu, Takayama are so professional, I can feel their comment power and their confidence.
    Hoshino was so cute, she knew she would be called but her all 2 B-news have been used.
    2/2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ozono in this ep was beautiful, she smiled a lot <3.
    Ozono cried a lot in the past, now she has more variety confidence and relaxes, she even rejected Matsumura's jumping rope project last week.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1