TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. うぃむ33

うぃむ33 Kenkyuusei

I thought it was really funny, after the whole VTR part in the beginning. I hope that when they get done with the VTRs, like after they show most of the members, it will continue into all-studio stuff like nogidoko. Maybe I just didn't care too much about Nanase's love of animals, but it didn't do much for me. But after the VTR, it was really really good. Especially nice to showcase some 2nd gen's too

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm not sure if I like the format of this new show, I guess I need sub to understand better. But I hope they show more variety in the show format, not fix (as in VTR then talking), that would be boring. I always like the show where the girls involve in some kind of games, competing with each other.

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Nanase is so cute <3 I loved this because I rarely see her around when it's al variety stuff, and I like watching members do random things but it is boring.

4. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I thought the opening segment in the zoo was odd, but whatever, it didn't take up the whole show. It just established a theme for the episode.

Seeing as how the show is called "under construction", we maybe shouldn't pigeon-hole the show. I see it as things can change, or perhaps it's building up to something.

We have to enjoy Rena as much as we can, she probably won't be in too many episodes any longer.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    This part.

Anyway the VTR is great Not as great as Nanase's many natural smile shot, as we get to know what the member's currently into since it seems that they decided on the theme on their own (I wonder what theme Manatsu want to do, "Let's make my head smaller"?)
    Nanase really pays attention on the animals and did not afraid at all when two snakes hanging around on her shoulder, i hope she'll be getting more animal related job. Nanamin sure looked fabulous when she wear that snake, like some rich lady lol.
    The variety part started when Rena finger pointed Maiyan and Shitara finger pointed Wakatsuki.

I really like the 2nd gen 10 Q&A, it's a better way to promote the 2nd gen rather than making their own separate show. In Nogidoko they barely make an appearance, the same goes with Nogibingo. This way they can attract the 1st gen fans watching (Also KTK wanted to be a company employee)

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Wakasama's face!

image.jpg

Some interesting last meal on earth responses. Kazumin has some extravagant taste for being so dokechi.

7. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

I was a little skeptical from the starting clip at the zoo. I'm not sure about having a guest, at least this episode he was mostly cut either way. Maybe it would be more interesting having another member as a companion or no one at all?

Still the latter parts getting to know some random info about Nishino and involving the other members with activities was interesting. Also quick questions like that can be a good way to get to know the 2nd gen, and these questions got some comments from the other members too. But maybe it's too fragmented with too little time for any of the segments? Let's see how it develops.

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

rebler, you points are wery great... I mean, some them i can say at you said my opinion.

Let see...

9. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    As I feared, didn't really like the first episode. Nogidoko being my favorite idol variety show, I'm going to be strict.

Minus :
    1. We're beginning the 'new' show directly with a VTR?! We're not getting an introduction or anything, super weird.

2. Less girls isn't good, more girls the merrier. I liked how the included UG girls in Nogidoko these days.
    The senbatsu girls aren't always the best at variety so I hope we're going to see UG girls too and it's going to be difficult with less seats available.

3. The title of the show really isn't good... at all...

4. The episode really lacked punch for a first episode, I was expecting a crazy VTR but it wasn't anything special.
    I can understand going with Naachan who's one of the most popular member but yeah...

5. In general, I don't like VTR in variety show. We don't even hear the studio comments during the VTR!
    Plus, a VTR on only one member in a waste at this point, it's not like we don't know the members.
    Don't really understand cause I'm pretty sure it costs a lot of money to go do that video too.
    Really hope they stop doing that segment.

Plus :
    I like the setting with the table and Bananaman being closer to the girls.

Hmmm :
    2nd gen segment would have been a great idea a year ago... But I think it'll be the most interesting segment with a lot of Bananaman interaction so I'm okay with it.

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Lets Wait!

11. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

"Supplement episode"

if the video does not show watch the video here

12. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

cant agree more. We need more member interaction.

13. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
  14. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Eiko Kano was really funny and Shitara killed it afterwards.
    Comedians taking over the Nogi show.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    TBH the talk is more interesting and funnier than the VTR.
    This time they remove the long table and lower the 2nd gen Q&A into 5 questions?
    Manatsu is embracing her reaction idol chara, still need a lot of work tho xD

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Creat[​IMG], that jumpings now , my net i meen . Not zoo?

17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Himura had me rolling with his angy Rotty voice impersonation, Osaka-ben and all!

18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Takoyama... oh what time it was?

What i can say, (And what "too much idea" aldready said) it is diferent. Better? i dont sure.

19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

@AloNeko I'm not sure what you mean but I was referring to this:

Manattan was lambasted for wearing inappropriate rehearsal attire (short shorts). Kuroishi unleashed!

if the video does not show watch the video here

20. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22