1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Yeah, I'm not so sure. They got too busy and forgot about it somehow.

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I was surprised to see Hoshino then I notice something strange which is their uniform. Actually at first I thought they change uniform again but only looks similar to an old one :^^;:

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Most likely episode was shelved after Hoshino's scandal. She's supposedly going back onto Rajira and allowed to restart activities so might as well do the show. I think it contributed to the confusion as to next week's show which seems to have been meant for Kaz but may be the continuation of this one.

Anyhow, I was just as confused as everyone seeing them back in the 27th single uniform. I thought things were off for quite awhile before I recognized them in last single's uniform. LOLz!

4. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

Great funny episode.
    I would have raised my hand for the pork wrap gyoza and until Shitara said that there were no more panels I was thinking I got to eager and blow my chances of something tastier, but between the three dishes I would have chosen right for my personal taste.
    Got say Seira's presentation made me curious about Hira Park, maybe someday the show can use as a location.
    PS: I have no ideia Hoshino had an scandal, but a quick Google got me the answers

5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

They need minami chan for the coming live so they start showing her again to see the fans "reaction", we'll see whats next. Pretty fun episode, cant wait to see what manattan have about asuka chan next ep.

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    My lovely Minami-chan<3 did a great job in her presentation on this week's episode.
    Seira didn't look nervous at all. She enjoys the presentation and even make some boke.[hehe]
    I really enjoy this kind of episode. You know, the episode where members talks more.:)
    Next week, Shiori<3 and Manatsu.

7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  8. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I feel the same about watermelons as Himura does.
    That fried tofu looked really taste but the cold water over rice...well, it is an experience haha
    Manatsu doing her presentation on Asuka was very cute, I hope this helps the kouhais to get over their inhibition and approach her more. Now I wonder if the person leaving sweets for her will change to boiled eggs or mixed nuts lol

9. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

lol, I used to tease my friend back then. He was so used to eating rice mixed with some gravy stuff but there were bizarre, desperate occasions when he dumped some drinking water into his rice as the replacement to make it feel soggy and not dry.

And now I witness the scene again but with a pack of people. Not only that, they tasted it without any side dish, topping, or even salt! xD.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2021
  10. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

As expected of kazumin,choosing to make us laugh for her grad eps.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I laughed until I cried when the Iku-Himu-Rei trio thought they had Takayama in their grasps!
    Also, why's everything biribiri!?! LOLz.

12. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    someone almost got "trampled" lol

13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Poor Yodo

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    LOL...Ikuchan is practicing Saigo no tight hug choreography on Himura :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

EDIT: Bonus cut

Last edited: Nov 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

What an unexpected hiding place of Takayama :shock: !!!
    Himiko collaboration with Takayama was AMAZING \ :blush:/ \[​IMG]/. A history moment of Nogichuu.
    Thank Himura-san for making her graduation wish come true :worthy:.
    Thank Takayama for my entertainment and laughter in ten years.
    And thank Karin too. The best reliable member of the 1st and 2nd gen, if Fukagawa is the holy mother then Karin will be the holy secretary.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Shout out to Maichun whose only job was to scare the s*** out of the members and Himura, then just skip/walk away like nothing happened.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

Back to the katareru GP once again after a break for kazumin grad specials...

19. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Bravo Ayane :approve:! She has put a lot of effort into her presentation by making tools and drawings. The gacha thing was creative and so fun .
    She feels like a kindergarten teacher
    [​IMG]
    Shitara with his mischief fooled me twice, I thought he was really got the ticket :asdfgh:.
    My favorite highlight was Sakura saying "Ta be ma shi ta". The good combo between Shitara and Sakura :flower:. Sakura's food report was so much better compared to her old self.
    :shock: Did you eat all 28 cake pieces Sakura?
    [​IMG]
    Yoda and Shinuchi's presentation feel less effort than Suzuki. I only remember Yoda eating and sleeping so much on her day off.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Totally agree. I would probably enjoy this more if Ayane got the whole episode to herself. But with 4 different treats, they should have drawn 4 times. I mean even that part was so funny. Plus, more people can eat. For variety, put wasabi in one of those goodies :D

• Like Like x 1