1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  2. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

I thought the same thing between Tamura and Shinuchi is thay they are the oldest member of their gen.
    I laugh a lot at Himura's answer "rock and mountain" :rofl:.
    Why the members didn't approve for him? I think he had his point :confused:, they have the same kanji mountain in their name.
    [​IMG]
    Ayane-chan is really a dedicated girl, she drew a full Akita map of good restaurants for Himura, I hope I can have a subordinate like her :cute:. Bananaman interactions with Ayane are really nice to watch.
    :worthy:
    [​IMG]
    Hayakawa crashed Himura's heart twice in a row :^O^:. Can she join the new HK3?
    Shitara approved this.
    [​IMG]
    Suddenly a wild pokemon :poop: joke appeared . So wild :^O^:!
    This card game was so fun, I wish Shitara and the other 4 members could play too.
    Ikuta in this ep was so beautiful <3.
    Next week will be Ranze's special graduation program? I can't wait to she what she will get from Himura prize :flower:.

• Like Like x 5
  3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think the girls held back a lot. They seem to not like talking (bad) about each other. If this were AKBingo I believe the girls will diss each other a lot (didn't mean it in a bad way). Nogichuu and AKBingo just have different kind of fun

I miss AKBingo...

4. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

Can anyone please help me with translating the title of this episode?

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think it is something like "Summing Up/Concluding All Himura Awards, One Chance Present!"

+++
    My impression of this week's episode.
    I love Shiori hair style in this episode. She shows her ears and that looks super cute!:inlove:
    Too bad Minami-chan couldn't participate in this game because she has to represent Renka. Btw, her fugukao when she was going to press that pen was super cute.:inlove:
    And, Ayame messed up the game. Ayarei couple is indeed two problematic kids.[hehe]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Speaking of prize, Ranze-chan was part of the team that won in a not so long ago episodes (the one with the slipper). The winning team gets to take charge of one episode and since her grad announcement I thought it will be her last episode. Was looking forward to that, but the Minami scandal was bad timing. I’m guessing it will be Yoda x Kakehashi episode if it ever happens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

I wish this ep could be 1 hour long. It's so fun and entertain [​IMG].
    I'm glad Hoshino can attain this karaoke party, her answer tou~<3tou~<3 was so cute.
    [​IMG]
    Kaki with her guess "Himura's ass is a chikuwa!" [​IMG], I fell from my chair with that guess [​IMG].

I laugh at Himura wanting a Lexus car moment. And the moment he falling off, tearing apart his card box.
    Asuka with her striking comment" If you drink delicious thing with the cup has Himura face on it, it will be less delicious" [​IMG].
    Ikuta's tears are precious, Bananaman and the members's warming acts made her crying [​IMG].
    [​IMG]
    Wada with her dance made the atmosphere so enjoyable and fun.
    Ume really fits with the bubble era Japan fashion:inlove:.
    [​IMG]
    Too bad Youtube has cut the karaoke part out of the video. Can't wait for next week's ep, I hope Ikuta and Bananaman can sing a karaoke song together.

• Like Like x 4
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ah the headphone games never fail to entertain, I really don't mind if they dedicate the whole episode just for the headphone game.
    Why they cut the performance, really want to see it.

9. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Lexus is actually their kind of new joke starting from their radio. It start where Himura san want to buy a pool for his balcony(not the first time) but end up actually bought a super big pink flamingo float called lexus. The car brand actually trending too because of the name. So it's actually a double joke where it could be a car and also the float.

The episode so fun i dont want ikuchan to grad yet :(. It's not outside but i'm glad bananaman finally join again for location shooting.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I checked YT just to watch those performances again but they cut it off. So funny. Next week will be the 2nd part right? Then that's it for Ikuchan. Final message and flowers from Bananaman :(
    Hope they can make a New Year episode with all member present.

11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Sorry for the delay in posting, somehow no one posted this yet, but as what a couple of users said earlier, certain parts had to be cut off the upload, and Nogichuu reserves the right to do as such...maybe it has to do with copyright?

(Call this version below 'Youtube EDIT ver.')

• Like Like x 2
  12. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

Usually it's because they couldn't get the rights to a song in time for a performance. This is a great farewell episode and fits Ikuta well.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video (Another Youtube edit version)

Last edited: Dec 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    These episodes were so funny. I hope Nogichuu starts again to put more effort on its episodes to be more entertaining and not just when there's events like year-end or graduations.

Btw it's been a nice send-off. Ikuchan it's such an amazing girl and I wish all the best for her future career.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Probably the best member send-off on this show. This type of bounenkai should be used more.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well, that's Ikuchan's final Kojichu. Fun episodes at least. Great to see Shitara on the mic and Himura's "Get Wild" collab with Ikuchan :lol:
    I hope now they give that shampoo CM to Kubo. Would love to see that one day. :hehe:
    That final talk with Bananaman got me :cry:
    I missed the 1st half of the show so I watched on YT only to find out they cut off Maichun's perf and but here they did 'I See' and 'Influencer'. I better start checking the one they upload on YT even if already watched the whole show.

17. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Check out @nogikmax twitter too for more extra

• Like Like x 3
  18. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

All I am going to say is Maichun's Nono-chan:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like Like x 2
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Is there no koujichuu this week or they have yet to upload?

20. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    No Sakamichi shows this week.

• Informative Informative x 2