1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    2nd gen is amazing! But..

Ranze... all 7 for the 5 subjects

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I have a feeling that Hori is showing her calculating side on these tests.

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Whether or not these girls are really doing the test seriously or purposefully "flunked", I'm glad that I'll get more of Hori, Maichun, Minamin, Miria, Iori and Renka in the next episode. These girls are gorgeous and many of them don't get enough screentime.

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Maichun’s spectacular fail is the reason she was my pick for best member in 2017. That smug face before she was buzzed out. Then down into a ball on the floor. Some great reactions from her. She’s the best Mai in Nogizaka lately. More OL BBA!

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

all the things going on in between question and answer are more entertaining

7. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    As expected of this week episode was so hilarious, but MVP for this episode was Maichun with her smug face, her reaction was so funny.
    Maaya also had many funny moments and stupid answers throughout the quiz.
    It's very entertaining episode, i'm glad they bring back this baka competition episode.

8. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I feel so sad for Reno

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Iori is getting bolder, isn't she? She used to be the shy and quiet one, but now she is like showing her true self, good for her.

10. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    MVP: Iori and Maaya.

Their effort to push the button is so entertaining, lol

11. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Maichun was definitely the highlight of this episode. If there was a hole in that studio, I think she would have crawled into it and not have come back out until the episode was over.

I got a decent screencap of Iori giving the thumbs up after she got one of the answers right. It'll go into my Avatar spot eventually.

12. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    The final battle episode to decide the king. Lol, everyone became arrogant when they got the right answer. :^O^:
    Shinuchi, one of the MVP of this episode. Her face and her cute reactions will go to the hall of fame of Nogichuu history. The replay value was so high! I has rewatched it 10 times.
    Know the different
    [​IMG]

Poor Shinuchi :(

[​IMG]

The baka8
    [​IMG]
    Iwamoto and Shitara had some good interactions. Now I see her joyful cute side.
    When Maaya came to the stage, the battle suddenly heated up, the varity power went crazily up. Maaya is really needed for this kind of episode.
    The place has most sunshine! Only Dark soul fan understand.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sagara was beautiful in this episode, the scene of she and Nakamura was awesome. Mada watashi. Somehow I feel her moles are sexy.
    Poor Thomas Edison, Maaya thought he has 99% luck. :XD:
    Edison in Maaya's mind
    [​IMG]
    I think the three great beauties of Nogizaka is: Shiraishi, Nishino, Asuka. Nakamura had a fine play too.
    Davinci face palm
    [​IMG]
    The battle between Maaya and Nakamura was excited. I just hoped the answer come down to Maaya's head. The question about rocket was so fun!
    Please come, come, come!
    [​IMG]

Nasa in Maaya's mind
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to the Nogizaka new king
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Can't wait to see the next week Valentine episode. There will be tears and joys. :awesome:
    Asuka chan~
    [​IMG]

You are right. Her Japanese is really lower than her English :yikes:. Tetsuya sensei *proud mode: on*

Thank you very much. I just do it for fun but someone calls my memes are art. My proud mode: On. :blush:

• Like Like x 3
  13. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    With the increase of Senpai rooster, hopefully the this weeks Valentine episode will more amusing than ever!. I guess it will be another 2 weeks episode again, since it's not even yet close to February 14th. Must be kinda weird for the girls also to give "Valentine" presents prior to the D-Day itself :D

I can expect Momoko to give hers for Shiraishi. Aside from that I'm not really sure, but I think it's still more likely for 1st Gen to receive presents rather than 2nd Gens.

14. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    You know what makes this episode a fun episode for me? It's the fact that they really didn't need to bring a huge number of members as the audience (esp from 1st gen), but they just did. Furthermore, they highlighted the 2nd gen into its own section (though if only they had the whole roster but I won't complain). It's just lovely.

And oh man, Sagara is just beautiful.

p.s. Talking about Sagara, her name reminds me of Full Metal Panic so much. From the get go I loved her already just because of that nostalgic name. Sagara Iori has a nice ring to it. Masculine, but feminine.

15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Great episode! Maichun is just adorable. Gonna wait the proper subs to understand the whole episode.

Next episode is valentine segment. Will Asuka's nightmare come back? :fear:

16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    This weeks episode gonna be an odd one for me. It should be a happy/fun ocassion with the Valentine thingy, but I think it won't be long before Ikoma's graduation topic gonna be brought up to the front. Heck they're not even doing the Best Song Poll episode yet...

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

MVP for this week were Maaya and Maichun. its impossible to top these two in a Baka championship quiz:)

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Finally watched this with subs! It's so funny. Edison's 99% luck made me ROFL.:lol:
    Wada and Sagara are impressive, it reminds me of the baka contest with Keyaki last year where these two also dominated.[hehe]
    Glad that Iwamoto got lucky and managed to escape, she seemed to be so stressed out there. Shitara seems to take pity of her, asked her twice what's her good subject is. But I feel bad for Reno.

19. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Valentine episodes are always so good!

20. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Asuka still number 1 in the broken hearted competition, but Nakada coming up real fast! LOL!

And I told ya everyone loves Kubo.