Single Nogizaka46 15th (Hadashi de Summer) (16/07/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 18, 2016.

1. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    What happen to Hoshino? Is there a scandal? D:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I read about that a while ago. Hoshino and a bunch of HKT girls got their private instagram leaked. Iirc, the only 'scandalous' thing they could find was that Hoshino and a guy idol were following each other. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though. It's been a while since I've heard about that.

Sent from my SM-G9287C using Tapatalk

3. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I don't think so, she just sells slower than her results from previous single. So other faster seller members maybe will take her Senbatsu spot in next single formation.

4. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Hoshino have only one block left, & seems to have been stuck with that one block for a few rounds now? If true, it is likely imo that someone is winning then deliberately not paying, hence resulting in the block being continuously available. It only take one slot (out of a possible 600?) within a block to be open for the whole block to be displayed as available, so this thing can very well be quite distorted. We can't say for sure of course, but I'm not too worried atm.

5. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

My dreams would come true

6. Akusaiko

Akusaiko Future Girls

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I don' t mean to be rude, but she's one of 3 girls I don' t mind being dropped. I see her as someone just to fill in the number, nothing more.

8. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I agree. Hoshimina is cute and has an imouto image, but that's all. She fades into the background and isn't senbatsu material, imo.

If you don't mind answering, who are the other two girls?

9. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    You are not rude, everyone have their own taste :drool:. But I think Hoshino has done very well with Hadashi single, her image really fits with summer song.

10. NyanNyan's Pet

Sorry I can't give their names but you'll get an idea with just a hint. One is really bad at singing period, but I'm very sure it will not happen. :shifty:

The other, I wouldn't say heavily pushed, but compared to other girls of her generation, definitely. But I would choose to keep this girl than the other two. So yeah, if they drop these girls, it's not something for me to celebrate but if it means opening the door for others like Rotti, Chiharu, Karin/any 1st time 2nd gen then it's a welcome development to me.

Asukachan until now is a big surprise to me and I'm very happy for her. I mean who else can say she center for both UG and Senbatsu, at 17? So for the next single, I'm hoping for a bigger surprise...:v:

11. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Honestly I think management should do something about the new-gen so that they avoid the mistakes that were made with AKB. Because Nogizaka only has two generations with a third coming in, I personally think that the groups future lies in members who are 20 or younger. It'll probably be another 2-3 years until we see Nanamin/Misa/Sayuringo/Maiyan graduate, and maybe a year after that when Nanase/Wakatsuki/Captain graduate. I have a feeling that Kazumin and Manattan will be the last of the current fukujin (besides Erika/Asuka of course) to graduate.

By these metrics, the new gen is: Erika, Asuka, Himetan, Hori, Marika, Kiichan, Hoshimina, Ranze, Ikoma, Renachi, Hinachima, Miria, Ayane, Chiharun, Juuna, Iori, Hina, Maaya, and Kotoko, plus the incoming third gen (bold in senbatsu).

The seven bolded members and Marika have been treated very well, but I think management ought to give Ranze (amazing HS), Rena (very promising), Hinachima (first UG center was successful), Miria (youngest member) and Ayane (interesting character) a chance. In the next single, I think that Ranze or Renachi should be in senbatsu (if 18-nin) or switch places with one of the lower senbatsu members, and a member who hasn't been pushed-- say, Miria-- should center UG. Because Hoshino is one of the more important new-gens, its crucial that she stays in senbatsu, IMO.

12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Nogizaka need to expand their senbatsu-size. Since the 3rd gen is coming, I feel anxious that the 1st gen unders would never get their chance on senbatsu. It's bad if they sink deeper by the promotion of the 3rd gen :(

Or maybe they could increase the unders' TV appearance, making it like a sub-unit from Nogizaka.

EDIT: They might waste the unders' talent (like what I feel when Seira graduate). They're diamonds! What they need is more chance to improve with their own charisma. See that unders is even seldom to have chance of performing even in Nogizaka46 show (except in Koujichuu).

Last edited: Aug 28, 2016
  13. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    I hope they will expand the senbatsu size and add any random 2nd gen in. Hoping that Karin or Ranze will get into senbatsu soon. Karin isn't getting younger and Ranze is currently rising. They'll probably start rotating 2nd gen starting from next single since the management only start seriously rotating other 1st gen in senbatsu after 2nd gen came.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

14. NyanNyan's Pet

@oji-sama that is something to wish for, but management for sure will squeeze their big name players to the very last drop, then when these girls graduate one by one, they would expect those that's left to cover up for the missing slots. Nogi's concept was promising at the beginning, wonder where it all went...
    @RedBug , same sentiments here. i'm not expecting much (opportunity) for the 1st gen UG, that's why i'm just waiting to be surprised.

15. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ It really made me think that why are they recruited, if they just become an under for the rest of their career. It's not like the 48 group, that the other members who didn't have chance to shine on TV or other media could be a theater star.

But Nogi who have no theater system. It is so frustrating to be a forever under. It's good that they have under live, although it's not as frequent as being in a 48 theater.

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Well, let's imagine they get 7 members from this 11. That's a reasonable figure. We should expect most members to pass at this point.

42 members in total. As they progress from KKS to regular members, we could see senbatsu-unders stay even 16-16 (now)>18-18>20-20>21-21

I really hope every 2nd gen gets at least one shot (before the hypothetical scenario get outnumbered in senbatsu by future gens). Every 1st gen* got at least one senbatsu so it's not asking much. (*of the current members and most graduates. Some graduated too soon so they're not counted)

I still think I'd rather be a non-senbatsu Nogi. Considering there are some 48g members who rarely ever get put on CDs. The fact that being in UG senbatsu is something to be celebrated for most members is pretty depressing.

17. NyanNyan's Pet

well as long as they keep the number low (the one thing i like about Nogi), i guess it's still better than any of the 48G, but if the UG & 2nd gen is any indication, those 3rd gen are facing a big hurdle to overcome ahead of them. ooopps, they haven't been introduced yet and here i am :lol:

18. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Honestly the 46 group management are really good at promoting the girls, compare to 48 groups. Just look how the 2nd generation Nogizaka members compare to the 'new' gen of AKB48, they are selling very well in handshake events. As long as the new members are selling, Nogizaka46 will still thrive to be one of the highest selling groups in 48/46 family. But likely if the management don't give other members a chance to be in senbatsu, they will just end up graduating, knowing they don't have a chance/future here.

I am hoping the next single line-up will be bigger 18 to 21 is good or showcase all the members haha 35 (?) line-up wow.

19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

No, the management are definitely not that good at promoting almost anyone besides 1st gen + Hori. 2nd gen has pretty much gotten absolutely nothing from management except a live here or there. I don't think you follow AKB that much if you think 2nd gen gets treated better than AKB's 'new' gen (I'm guessing 14/15 gen + drafts). From there you can see pretty good promotions of about 7 members. The only member I can think of who gets decent promotion from 2nd gen in nogi is Hori.

Also, 46 and 48 group handshakes can't be compared to each other. Its totally different. There are much more rounds in the 46g handshakes, there are much less members to spread around for a fan to see, for 46g the handshakes are the only other place you can actually see the members besides live shows (whereas AKB has the theatre as well). Not to mention the 48g fandom has split much more by having 5 different 48g, spread throughout japan, whereas 46g only has two, both in Tokyo. The two sides can't be compared.

20. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    My point is, whether the management is good enough or not. The promotion doesn't ends in a member being in senbatsu I mean, with other jobs, events and social media posts and specially the ability of the member to gain such fans without even being in senbatsu. Yes it is obviously harder in 48 because the fan base is pretty much spread blah blah, I agree. But no doubt, the 'new' gens of 46 members are really good in attracting new fans thus good handshake results.

And though again, give them a chance or some members will definitely think this group is a dead end with no future to grow.

I really like 46 groups sorry. That's why I'm kinda biased haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk