1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 16th (Sayonara no Imi) (2016/11/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 30, 2016.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

At not surpised that single down little... or what ranged one... Anyway,

If you look hs past youre seen every girl are it hard time... or better times. These two at last, I was bad feeling future...

I think you´re right... and welcome here!

2. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    95% sold out after 7 rounds. That is awesome!
    Rotti was sold out. Happy for her :flower:

3. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    It's so nice to see Ikoma is almost sold out...those are a lot of slots and she use to have so much trouble. A lot of girls have done so well too~

4. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Looking at the video, I can't help but feel that -- as amazing as Keya and Nogi are -- the AKB girls projects a much brighter aura of self confidence. Not trying to belittle the other groups, but IMHO being hardened veterans in the business really shows.

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Or theater helped shape it. A matter of habit and daily custom.

Nice 95% btw.

6. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

^ You got it right and also the strong pressure of rivalry inside of the group that they need to be more professional. I don't know if some of you watch Team 8's documentary but they does feel it too and it's a little bit scary.

Anyway, Nogi's sales are superb but I haven't got my CD's yet for almost a week because of the stupid customs..

Glad Renacchi sold all her slots. :flower:

7. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    So happy about Ikoma HS Results:omfg: and in the last few weeks she has been so beautiful :inlove:
    I remember the time when she centered 12th single and she sold only 03/30 slots. :cold:

Yeah!! Really happy that they sold out:banana:

At the same time I'm really sad that Maaya and Kotoko could'n sell 1 slot:cry:

8. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

I don't know. Kotoko gives me the "serious type" kind of feeling with her character, black hair and her hair style also makes her look somewhat strictly. Not sure how I should describe it. I wished every girl could sell at least one. Ikoma is indeed really beautiful with longer hair.

thanks

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

rotti sold out, yay! kotoko is one of the most beautiful member of Nogi, it's a mystery. for her not to sell any slots, means a lot more effort is needed, in everything. i mean, it's the purpose of being an idol, pretty sad reality for her.
    well the single is selling well, hard task, need a better follow to keep the momentum of increased sale.

EDIT:
    Hmm, still looking for a reliable source (other than fan pages and wiki), but yeah it says a possible debut for Babymetal (Keya46 as well) this coming Kohaku. Hime didn't center, but could you check your spidey senses again. I never watched the full show in the past years, I just want to see the sisters together in one stage, hopefully side by side and I wonder what song Babymetal will perform if ever, Nogi's performance is pretty much decided already for sure.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  10. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Congratulations, Nogi-chan! Another Billboard 100 No 1! :1st:

12. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

Buranko at 21:08
    Rotti :drool:

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Rotti does look great! Kotoko looks gorgeous, too... Too bad we only get a few glimpses of her. Ranze looks so.... amazing. :inlove:

Under Members never dissapoint.

14. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i really wish management promotes blanco in mainstream tv or just one performance in any music show.

15. shirai46

shirai46 Kenkyuusei

I an actually surprised Buranco has this many performances.Probably even more ?

Mini live on Tv show
    Nogizaka Show
    Nogizaka Under construction

16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    yeah.i also thought so.

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

imo, UG are Senbatsu's equal, song & performance, at least for this single

18. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I hope next year, one Nogi song will be nominated on Japan Records Award. And also are they performing this kohaku (spell check)?

19. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    if you're talking about NHK kouhaku then they should wait whether nogizaka46 will be invited or not. last year was 1st appearance. only akb and nmb from 48g were invited, even nmb was invited since sayane centered nhk asa ga kita ost. say that nogi will be invited by nhk, guarantee blanco wont be performed there. last year they sang kimi. which is not the latest song. and whoever center at those timing, for event as big as kouhaku, they'll put ikoma as center.

• Like Like x 1
  20. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I think they should perform Hane no Kioku in NHK, because it has the same atmosphere with Kimi no Na wa Kibou, but it's unlikely since they didn't promote that song even when Taiyou Knock promotion still around back then. So, the next possible song to perform there is Kikkake, they promote that often, and if it is really the song they will perform, I hope the costume is awesome.

Or maybe they'll do Sayonara no Imi anyway~