Single Nogizaka46 18th [Nigemizu] (2017/08/09)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 25, 2017.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Almost all fall/winter single has new centers or new center system

Ikoma -> Miona -> Ikuta -> first W-center -> Nanamin

2. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Nigemizu itself is more about the music rather than the singing I guess... The music is rich, but the singing part is so basic, which maybe not a good decision considering it is an idol song... The other song in the single was different though...

Compared to Barreta where Hori is taking attention since the start, I think they played a little safe here. The dance make it looks like Oozono and Yoda are being guided to take the stage slowly and steadily by their senpais.

3. Maiyang

Maiyang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    For next himetan(?)

But it's too hard for himetan. Different with mai mai and nanamin himetan never break through the wall of fukujin. So the choice is quite heavy making himetan center. But I hope the management will give that position.

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That would be great, but Himetan already said that she won't be part of the next single.

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Hopefully not a graduation center for like Maiyan or something lol

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

For UG I wish Ayane or Rena gets it next single. For Senbatsu, I've been wishing for Marika center but I always knew it's a long shot, will Hinachima, Ranze or Miria even enter Senbatsu on the 19th?

Eto's voice in Igai Break is really beautiful, relaxing in my ears actually. I love her singing, just like Captain & Kaz. Not that top notch awesome voice, but it has a quality I really like.
    Himetan's last center is 'Under', I bet they wouldn't even make her Fukujin even if she stay a bit longer.

This single for me is just fine I guess, not crazy about it, but it's definitely not bad. My favorite is a tie between Naitatte and HitoNatsu. I like Mirai no Kotae next (not just bec it's 3rd gen :whistle:) The rest are Ok . . .

7. Maiyang

Maiyang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    If that's the case why not? Last year maiyan said she will last at least until kouhaku this year. Her age is also not young anymore to become an idol. Maybe 19th single will be a graduation single? Juat wait and see

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Maybe one of the next 3 single is Maiyan solo center?
    Well I think it's only fitting for her to say her farewell with a summer single, so I hope she will stay until next summer.

9. satoshiash

satoshiash Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Really? I'm sad :( they should at least give her the best send out. I am still hoping at least.

10. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    UG Formation :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    So no 3rd gen in UG yet? I thought they are more than ready by now. I hope next single 3rd gen will be included and hopefully due to that they will make senbatsu to be larger. Maybe 22nin senbatsu and 23nin UG.

12. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    It's hard for me to rank songs, because almost every song is equal for me except Nigemizu which falls short compared to others and Under that I put on top to honor Himetan, so I will rank the MVs.

1. Live Shin
    It's well done. An unorthodox MV about idols and staffs that highlights every members. Fits the song and actually enhances it.​
    2. Mirai no Kotae
    The summer spirit lies here. Bon Odori is a nice touch, and fair screentime is always appreciated. The story is a bit disjointed, but it doesn't take away much.​
    3. Nigemizu
    For the lols. Not a bad MV by any means, but I simply like Live Shin and Mirai no Kotae better.​
    4. Onna wa Hitori ja Nemurenai
    I already ranted before, an MV with story so disconnected it has no meaning. Good costumes though.​
    5. Under
    I put this documentary MV last because it means Under girls didn't even shoot a new MV. A tear jerker that not only births pity to the girls but also sparks hate to management, as they are the ones who caused those situations and now selling it for profit. Not to mention this song 'killed' both Himetan and Kiichan, so an MV like this only rubs salt into one's wound.​

13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Sorry for going off topic...

You'll just have to wait and see what they do for the Under's Album -- maybe a solo song and a solo cover?

14. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

There's been no news about that album... I am over this single release.. give me that album now.

15. MadBunny

MadBunny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    letdown
    According to Billboard JAPAN Nogizaka46 sold 1,028,543 copies over the 1st week.

16. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Congratulations Nogizaka!

17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hm strange. Usually Nogi either has similar Billboard and Oricon or Billboard is actually lower.

18. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Oricon only counts 1 if someone buys 100 for HS event.
    Billboard counts all 100 if someone buys 100 for HS event.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

19. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Wasn't the Oricon cap at 20 though?

Anyway, cool Billboard numbers. Congrats Nogi! :D

EDIT: Oricon numbers are in. Outsold Influencer by around 5k.

e294f703.png

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's more different than that. Billboard sales are often lower than Oricon sales for Nogi.