1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
    Ikoma center or W-center, please!

2. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Hopes:
    Ikoma centers
    Ranze,Yoda and Momoko back in senbatsu
    Kuboshi senbatsu debut

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wish for:
    21 member senbatsu.
    22 Under members.

Third gen promoted and will now party with their senpai.

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I could understand that you don't like the "idols in suits" concept, but stopping following a group just because they did it for a single...isn't a bit extreme?
    However, the concept here is a bit different and used for that CM, probably it will be different for the single MV, I don't see them doing something so similar to Keyakizaka in a short while.

5. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    OK, that was just one of reasons. Other reasons are that they're pushing Techi too much and after "Kaze no...", and "scandals" with her during new year's performance and about Budokan concert they've not changed center. ;) It's sick situation and I don't want to support it by my money.

But in back to Nogizaka, if it'll be not suit concept, then I'll be so happy. Nogizaka in my opinion is the most feminine group and also this CM concept was a some kind of misunderstanding for me.

Wysłane z mojego ONEPLUS A3003 przy użyciu Tapatalka

6. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Hoshino Minami for center! Great promo with her 1st PB!
    Or Minami and Asuka W-center
    Or Erika and Sayurin W-center

Edit: Please no suits lol

Either one of the above <3 <3 <3

• Like Like x 1
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    No. suits in CM just beacause this CM for Haruyama. 100% no suits as concept

8. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Woah so it's really A-side huh? Anyway hope this single does well. I like its melody.

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I can't really judge the song by the CM, so I'll just wait patiently. It doesn't really matter for me who centers it, as long as the music is good.

I hope the 20th single will be a home run just like the 19th, which didn't have any weak songs on it.
    I can't remember the last time that happened before with any of the bands/artists that I listen to (which are a lot).

For the coupling songs, I hope they do try to incorporate another music genre. Perhaps something unidolish, like metal or dubstep. Ikoma and/or Rottii solo would be nice too. Or a duet?

My prediction of the next senbatsu members (although I would be surprised if there were even more changes):

Akimoto Manatsu
    Eto Misa
    Higuchi Hina
    Hori Miona
    Hoshino Minami
    Ikuta Erika
    Ikoma Rina
    Inoue Sayuri
    Kubo Shiori
    Matsumura Sayuri
    Nishino Nanase
    Saito Asuka
    Sakurai Reika
    Shinuchi Mai
    Shiraishi Mai
    Suzuki Ayane
    Takayama Kazumi
    Yoda Yuuki

10. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    From what we've heard of Synchronicity so far, I already love it. I'm a sucker for a catchy acoustic guitar.

11. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Hopes: Ikoma center, Yuki and Momoko back in senbatsu, Ayane & Karin debut in senbatsu.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  12. fuyuchan1609

fuyuchan1609 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    I'm so depressed lol :awesome: Don't like Synchronicity, don't like JyaaBaaJya, Glass wo ware could be better... I'm seriously beginning to think about to stop following 48/46G, maybe except for Keyaki, and just stick to their good songs...:(

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    From the short preview I really dislike the chorus of Synchronicity, I hope the full song could be better though.

14. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Ugh it sounds so bland to me. I guess Itsuka made too hopeful that the A-Side might be good.
    Hoping for strong B-Sides.

15. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    As much as I’m hoping for an Ikuchan center because lately things are screaming her as center of the new single, but I will not get my hopes up. This happened a lot a of times before, but even after years since her last center, she was not given at least one. I think I’d be more surprised if she is the center than not despite the hypes. I still remember her as the center of their past 7-11 cm/promotion and many thought she would be center because of the upcoming senbatsu announcement, but tada! She was not lol.

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    It will Iko grad center without a doubt. Unless Iko herself withdraw, I dont think it will go to anyone else.

She is not popular within fandom. True. But her graduation is under media attention. More than MaiMai an Nanamin.

17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Dareka wo omou kimochi wa synchronicity~
    Kitto! Dare nante, dare nante lalalala
    Song is great! My favorite song since Kimi no na wa kibou and Baretta b-sides :inlove:

18. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    From the preview so far the song sounds pretty nice. Its back to basics with this song, something I find has been lacking in recent a-sides

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I love Synchro. More than any other a side from 2016-2017.

If It's Ikoma center, Iku or other stronger vocal will stand beside her. Iku usually fill vocal for Iko-center's song.

20. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Everytime I read word Synchronicity I always thought about that 7byou unit from AKB's 11gatsu no Anklet and Mayuyu solo debut.

I like how Japanese pronounced it lol.