1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 21st [Jikochuu de Ikou!] (2018/08/08)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 18, 2018.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I totally agree. Sorry if I'm comparing, she and Ayane are always paired but the difference is you don't get much from Ktk. Same emotionless look in every performance. You'd be lucky to see a glimpse of her smiling. But Ayane knows how to deliver a performance. Depending on the song, she will put a happy, smiling face or a focused, serious look. I think that's just how Ktk is, I don't think it will change much.
    Regarding w'center, the idea I have in mind is not just about promoting a certain member, it's entrusting your brand to that member who will then be the one to promote/introduce the group, the single, the song to the media, to the fans. I'm also taking the word 'center' literally. You're the the star of the that particular single, you're the highlight of the MV, you take the lead in performances. When interviewed, you're the one to speak on behalf of the whole group.

2. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    this is just my personal opinion and sorry if make fans ktk disappointed even angry. I think to be a center not just beautiful is necessary but a strong aura to take that position. I'm not very clear about the criteria to be a good center like what. but that's all there is not in self ktk. if imposing ktk into the center it would be the same as yukirin when it became the center in green flash as if all the members became the center for herself. ktk must be able to manage her expression and personality.

3. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

hmmm
    now let forget about Center needs to be like this or like that...
    if they decide to try a new kind of CENTER, they will...
    there is so many example of this kind of TRY and ERROR or TRY and SUCCESS...

so i guess.
    whoever will get center position this time, i hope it will be a new center... :)

4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Guess i’m a little bit old school maybe about this ,

but i always feel the center should be the main focus for a single , someone who’ll lead the group when performing that song and its a special position.

When it comes to focus , leader , it should be 1 and not 2.

Sometimes WCenter were not a problem , but after hattrick WCenter in full year , i hope they’re not going into this for quite some time.

It’s probably the same reason why i prefer old times 16-18 senbatsu rather than rn 20++ senbatsu , because more = less special in my pov.

But at the end its only preference for each person :chuffed:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    To me it's not about being a leader or whatnot... But having a W-Center is kind of counter-productive.

The Center is supposed to shine brighter than her surroundings. Having two of them creates dissonance. Influencer so far is tue only W-Center song which concept I like.

Sometimes even on songs with solo center, the MV doesn't do justice to the center. Like in Hashire Bicycle, or Hadashi de Summer IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    oh do not forget sayonara no imi too.

7. Thundrakkon

Thundrakkon Kenkyuusei

I do agree with Hashire Bicycle, in that by watching the video, you'd have no idea that Ikoma was center until maybe the very end scene.

As for Hadashi de Summer, I felt that Asuka was very prominently shown as the center, although a lot of times it also included Nishino and Maiya by her side as support. If anything, Ikuta probably had the 2nd most screen time after Asuka, followed by Nishino.

As for Sayonara no Imi, I've heard about the controversy. Yes, Nishino had more screen time. However, I heard that the reason was that Nanamin got sick, so couldn't film as much, and the director had to change the script around.

However, if fans' argument is that Nishino tends to get special treatment and is pushed in a lot of videos, then I wouldn't disagree with that assessment. Management has been trying to push her as the ace for a long time now, and she does have a large fan base. Is it fair? Probably not. However, more or less, the other members seem to take it well, at least publicly (or maybe not, when certain members claim Asuka is the ace...)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Haha if we're talking about song MV that doesn't do justice to the center, you can't not mention Namida ga Mada Kanashimi wa Datta Koro.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Senbatsu announcement on next week's Nogichuu (1st July)!

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  10. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    As @kanjo mentioned on his (her?) Poll, chances are Chiharu and Iori will still participate in 21st single.
    Do you guys think management will give them senbatsu position?

11. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    triple center, 1 from each Gen :^^;:

• Creative Creative x 2
  12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Have management ever rewarded a graduating under with senbatsu position? If not, then I highly doubt that.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    There is a chance, but I don't think it's a very good chance. Himetan did it but she was in senbatsu a lot.

14. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Well... both of them had been in Senbatsu before, so it's still a chance too

15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    A new coupling song "Sora Tobira" is a theme song for "The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu no Taizai)"
    IMG_20180625_232303.jpg
    Perhaps, Umechan gonna take an important role in this song. I guess she will be the centre.
    Take this info with a grain of salt.
    https://twitter.com/NANASE_331/status/1011282835456454657

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    To me center doesn't matter that much, as long as the song is good, it's ok whoever they choose.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    WCenter works really well on some songs, e.g. Kikkake and Influencer. Didn't think it was necessary on Ima Hana and Nigemizu though.

19. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    The Reff. sounds very anime-ish, but that beat is not usual for Nogi. Looking forward to hear the full version.

20. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Another Anime x Nogi collab. :1st:
    Now this is getting me excited. Nanatsu no Taizai has been one of my favorite anime since it was adapted. :corr:

For anyone interested in the movie, check this out. http://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/The_Seven_Deadly_Sins:_Prisoners_of_the_Sky