Single Nogizaka46 22nd [Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru] (2018/11/14)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    No listing of the Under members? Are we waiting for something? Ugh.

2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I agree. I like Ringo's voice in her duet with Maiyan, it's so soothing. It's true that she can't sing live well, mainly because she can't hold the tune, but with the magic of studio recording, her anime-ish voice actually comes out as pleasant. They are not required to sing live anyway 98% of time, and when they do so many of them fail to deliver, not just Sayuringo.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I am so excited with "Caravan wa Nemuranai", I hope Kubo is the center :^O^:.

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

If they will release zambi project as a movie this year, looking the performer member, this song could be their OST. If it happen, Asuka would be the center since she's the main role. But who knows :v:

• Like Like x 1
  5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You think so? :wtf: Like I said, it could be a joke song and that *might* work.
    Muhyoujou is definitely a joke song but even with its super simple melody the autotune really stands out.
    I don't mind autotune and it should be expected in this industry, but not when you can hear all the edits on her voice.
    You can't even hear Manatsu's to my knowledge, but with Sayurin the autotune stands out in every line.

Again, it wouldn't be a problem if she was sharing the track with other tone deaf members but there's no way you could make use of Ikuta and Maiyan's abilities while they're sharing the stage with Sayurin.
    It's a waste.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    @kanjo Well, let's just judge the song once it is released. I don't think it is fair to criticize it before hearing it, solely because earlier songs with Sayurin were not to your liking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The huge reason why Ikuchan is my kami-oshi is that because of the fact that she is a talent monster and I admire so much that she is a very good singer as compared to other idols. But I never really thought someone like Sayurin who is not good in singing, I mean to call her as someone who would ruin a song with Ikuchan (and Maiyan). Lol
    Honestly, I would have preferred an IkuMai unit instead because the fans have been waiting for it for a long time now. But I think the management has a reason why they included Sayurin in that unit. If it turns out really bad then it would be a lesson for them. But I respect your opinion about this :D
    Let’s just look forward for the new single and pray that it would do really well. :)

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well at least now I know I'm not alone about Chopin no Usotsuki ruined by ehem. I won't say she's the worst singer in idol industry, but let's be real. She is really one of the worse. And I dare say Manatsu is a better singer. Totally agree about pairing her with any other bad singer. Perhaps I wouldn't care if it's any other member but damn why with Ikuchan again :fp: It doesn't disappoint me this one not getting any MV.
    For her, autotune is the only way to go or do the old recipe. As usual, hide the bad singer with the good ones. If some of you guys can enjoy it, well good for you. Really, I mean we have different taste, right?
    Remember the unit of Iku-Misa-Reika, their song then a live performance? That's a blissful experience (to me at least). Now imagine 'what could have been' an IkuMai experience. Totally ruined by, oh well . ..
    Igai Break is one song that is really soothing to my ears. It is because there's three members there that can deliver. If somehow this song ends up good, it's because two members did a great job in carrying the load of the third one. Otherwise, we'll be getting another joke song. But I'm skeptical of that title.

10. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Maybe it's better to comment on this when the song is out. It is nice to discuss such things but it's also kind of useless at the same time, knowing that we still haven't heard the song yet. We've been in this situation before, like Yasashisa to wa and Boukyaku to Bigaku.
    As for me, I'm just prepared to be surprised. Can't wait to hear it. :D

11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    And Hito natsu no naga sa yori

12. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    is there a single nogizaka sales decline due to the sayuringo voice? She had filled several senbatsu slots and units and that did not damage the nogi image. do you have the right to judge her voice when she hasn't heard the song? I think you are not verifying criticism but personal mischief

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, I think so.

Voices like Sayurin and Manatsu's give Nogizaka a bad reputation. It's a marginal difference but if the group were all above average singers there would be fewer people who disparage Nogizaka as just another lipsyncing idol group. So without them, a few more general sales.

Yes, we shouldn't judge the song until it's out. But who is doing that? I'm just saying I'm not looking forward to the song because she's in it. That's different. And for this, sales don't really matter. It's just my take on the tracklist.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

Please don't use this argument. I mean she's not the only bad singer in Nogi. She's not the only idol bad at singing. She's not the only one criticized as a bad singer. As long as they have good materials I think their sales can/will improve with each single release. Fans follow them, several members, good or bad singer have certain amount of popularity to attract fans that benefits the whole group. The good singers cover up for the bad singers. Is that even a secret? But any decline in sales big or small doesn't surprise me. It happen, that's normal. And it's not because of one bad singer in the group. Nobody blame a drop in sales just on a single bad singer.
    Look it's not judging the song prematurely. Even if the song ends up really good (which I will like obviously), I'm still annoyed it couldn't just be IkuMai. I'm not even a big IkuMai fan to be honest. I still like Maiyan and their closeness is something to behold. Two of them sharing a good song will please many fans.
    Btw, she's always been a Senbatsu "no matter what" so . . . :rolleyes:

Okay let's go back to the star of this single and be excited for the title track. :v:

15. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If you are talking about singing live, 80% of the members cannot do it, not to the level where they will be acknowledged for their singing and thus gain general fans. Case in point, the 4 solo liners in Itsuka Dekiru, those are not good enough.
    Nogi (and idols in general) has different selling points. If they tried to be like Little Glee Monster, I bet they won't be as famous as now.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Jacket cover is out!
    22jk_A.jpg 22jk_B.jpg 22jk_C.jpg 22jk_D.jpg 22jk_Tsujyo.jpg

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. NyanNyan's Pet

Those are beautiful, elegant covers. Feels like Christmas already :D
    Almost can't tell which is which between Maichun and Denchan
    Maiyan-Asuka cover nesan-imouto

18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    If I may quote you,

I'd say it's a little more than 'not looking forward to it'. To me, it's pretty judgmental.

About the covers, I love the photos. They are so beautiful. I am not really thrilled by the typography though. I think a more subtle approach would fit the overall design more.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Covers are so beautiful, they are looking so angelic. :cute:
    It feels very wintery/christmasy. I guess this is my favorite Nogi cover.

20. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Somehow, I feel bitter that Ikuchan is being left out in the covers. I always thought she, together with Ashu, Maiyan, Naachan are in the top four. Maybe I just expected too much because when Nanamin was still in the group, they never let Ikuchan be left out and have Nanamin with her lol. Nvm, I’m just a little hurt lol

But Nanase’s solo pic. It’s too perfect. :cute:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 2