1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Hyped for the Under song! There is no news about the formation, is there?

2. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Yoakemade MV just ticked over 1 million views. Just a tad over 31 hours to reach that mark.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Predicting Under center and the formation is much more fun than predicting the senbatsu. Who's your guess for under center?

I think 3rd gen will center under this time. They have a lot of them in the under right now.

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Under song

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Tamami.

6. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Awful.

some reality slaps telling unders are mean to be unders :eek:

7. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    After listening to it some, I would like to hear them sing unplugged to an orchestra

(and oh btw, Kaki :inlove:)

8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    This song is Gold, much much better than the A-side!! I really like that part that comes after the first chorus. It's a bit too short though, was hoping to hear more.
    I'm hoping for Renka center.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  9. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I bet Renka as center too, but would prefer Tamami or someone else, yeah.

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Ito Riria, but from the radio rip it sounds like Higuchi.

11. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I love this Under's song, even we are Under we still do our best:2nd:.

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Boku no Omoikomi

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

That's true, totally agree. I think so too, it could be a 3rd gen. Hope it's a new center

How about 4th gen? Who will be their center? Sayaka? Tamura?
    I'm loving it already but I'm gonna let it sink in a little longer, specially the latter part.

I can't wait for them to perform these songs and see how much better it could get.

Listening to Boku no Omoikomi in full.
    I love it ! ! ! Both Boku are my favorite so far
    :1st:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  14. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    its an ok song i guess, for now, i want to watch the MV and listen to a better quality audio.

i think this is my favorite song so far from this single, pity it won't get an MV. i love the chorus of this song

since Sayunyan and Momoko is out of the question, i hope its a 3rd gen, Tamami or Renka would be the best choice here since the 2 got quite a bit of momentum as of recently

15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I like the song. It is not flat and many things are going on in it, such as key change, harmonization, rap, etc. But, I do hate the drum sound sample used in this song. They use this sample a lot in many Nogi songs and idol song generally. it's like the standard sound for Idol song. I hope they can experiment a bit and use a different sample.
    And the lyrics are :fp:. I need to read the translation to get the clearer meaning, but from what I heard here, it's just :fp:

Finally!!! I got goosebump on its first note. Great song and my favorite so far!:inlove::inlove::inlove:

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    My favourite so far, but... is it the first time that we are hearing it? cause I'm pretty sure I've already heard a song really similar to that one, especially the refrain.

17. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I don't get why so many people like Synchro's MV, to me the MV was so boring, no scene, no storyline, and not to mention that the MV budget was the cheapest ever in Nogi's A-side MV budget (they just need to pay for a room and let the girls dance as usual).

• Disagree Disagree x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

@SteCola There was a twitter(?) preview of the girls performing the song. @tiktok posted it early in this thread.

Actually I'd like to ask if there's a full video of that performance somewhere. I really like this song.

19. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    No story? The choreography is telling a story.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    Well then, i guess i should direct you to a post i made about a year ago

https://neverendingferriswheel.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-meaning-behind-move-synchronicity.html?m=1

also, please know the difference between something that is Cheap and something that is Simple.
    Synchronicity is simple but its definitely not cheap. first of all, the camera and camera rigs they use when making synchro is very specialized. ok you have your normal crane mounted camera (which in itself is not cheap). but for those low angle fast moving shot, they use a special stabilized rig hooked to the cameraman like a backpack, its not cheap and its definitely not light (i know, i used one). another thing to consider is the crew, making something that looked simple doesn't mean that it had a small crew, its not. it has just as much if not more crew on set than let's say something like, well since this is the 24th single thread, the 24th single main song. they need more crew because the equipment they use require more crew to operate.
    also, Synchro might seem easy enough to make, its actually very very difficult to film, because as well the members doing their choreography, the crew also had a choreography to follow, like the cameraman have to move from one spot to another spot at a certain time to shot the right moment of the members, the lighting operator also have to light up a certain area at a certain time, a lot of different things happening at the same time to create the scene that the director wanted.

look, i know that we're here to see the girls that are in front of the camera, but please appreciate the hard working people behind the camera as well

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2