1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I usually prefer high budget videos too, and of course the budget for that MV is minimal, but it doesn't mean it's bad cause of that if it's done properly. I think it's perfect how it is for the song.

There is no storyline cause the storyline of the song is all explained by the choreo: girls are at first all dancing by themselves. There's Maiyan trying to lead a synchronized dance with the group, and even if some people follow her, they start again to make their own synchronicity and she doesn't synchro with other.
    But the more they try to connect with others, the more they understand each other, the more the synchronized dance happen, and they start to feel better with themselves too. That's all I get just by seeing that simple MV. I think it's beautiful to see and how it is explained: on a elegant and refined way, typical Nogi.

• Like Like x 3
  2. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

+1, in particular, this that always bothering #metoo, many the samples sound so typical and cliche
    I see much no point to criticize mainstream idol song but then again i do hope someday whoever the arrangers take the risky trip with some motorik beat oldie j pop or even city pop to the extent

if the video does not show watch the video here
    recently kassouro from the previous single had that potency, but yeah :hmm:

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Can you provide an official link or article or detailed financial report that state how much budget they spent on Synchronicity MV production? It would be better if you also provide a comparison with the previous Nogizaka46 MV production budget as well. I'm curious if Synchronicity MV production budget is truly the cheapest among other A-side MV budget.:corr:

+++
    Found something interesting in Yoake MV. The Nogizaka46 title comes out on the scene when Reika stand up and leave the frame. It's like telling us that even though she leaves Nogizaka, Nogizaka is still Nogizaka or Nogizaka is still here, unchanged. :)

4. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well if you dig very deep (and i mean 'Very' deep) into SONY's website i think you can probably find the official financial report. but if i had to make an educated guess, the cheapest A-side for Nogi would be Oide Shampoo

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

to each of their own. some people attract more with abstraction, while others aligned more with a linear approach like you've mentioned, the most I suppose, wouldn't really bother which way.

im sorry but how one can be so sure, I hope you can attach the legit source about that.
    synchro might be shot just in one room but it didn't guarantee it was the cheapest, there subtle things that should be considered rather than downplay it from what it had shown
    even to that, budget just relative issue if it talks skill and creativity. to me synchro not close to say it as "cheap". that was one if not the most elegant and classy MV for them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I cant say the Under song grabs me as much as I hoped it would. Interesting, this is the second time in a row I like the A-side better than the Under song. But maybe it turns out to be a grower, time will tell.

Boku no Omoikomi is fire though!

7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i notice their songs in these few singles are all has the same feeling since synchro, u know..happy, positive, let sing everyone, kinda vibe. they arenot really trying any new sound/genre even in b-sides. i i really hope they try heavy dance/edm/electro as that kind of songs tend to be catchier. well, maybe keya already took the genre but nogi need a few more hype songs.

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Boku no Omoikomi - my #1! It's sounds like Nogi-idol, not Nogi-models, and I love it =) 4gen are definitely the new wave of Nogizaka! New faces, new feelings, new vibe, but still Nogish =)

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i dont understand for folks sometimes overvalued story mv so much. to be fair myself was really like story mv a lot too (ive mentioned it in some prev single thread), but in fact it wasnt easy to make a good storyline mv, especially when you had this kind “i need to find bad things” mentality over every single release.

How many storyline mv had been great across 24 singles ? less than 5 i could tell, pointing it harsh the real good storyline mv for me were only kizuitara kataomoi + ima hanashi. sayoimi was really a slight of paper differences between masterpiece storyline mv or cringe af storyline mv. nandome was kinda fun, but nothing special. widening across entire 4846 franchises, storyline mv will not automatically make a good one mv. ponytail to shushu,eien pressure,iiwake maybe all have story but cringe. i would take synchronicity mv over 1000 times rather than baretta mv.

did plebs rly often watch all of this mv ? if you tell nogi mv are cheap how could you tell the tiers of outside nogi (+arguably keya) mv ? you might said it were some chika cheap shit tiers.

Doesn’t need to heavy criticize all the stuff that they’re release. if you dont like it was okay, i could consider everyone taste cant be the same. but to telling that some stuffs are cheap shits, i would strongly disagree

================================================

so far i like yoake made a lot , enuff said it was perfect 10/10 for me after a some single had been release in the past years.

Boku no shitteru was ok + obviously boku no omoikomi surely LIT.

Do your best,jya imi ha nai. 1 words to describe : Awful. fair enough for some reality checks that telling unders mean to be unders. because they tend have the best song entire the release on the past singles

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Have you actually listened to the new one? It's unhappy, negative, full of despair and woe.

11. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Romendensha no Machi

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Beautiful!! Miona's voice is <3:inlove:.
    This one and Do Your Best are my favorites so far. The 2 Boku songs are just so so, but still better than the A-side, don't like the A-side at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

This mentality i can't understand from people nowadays. If you don't like it just say just dont like it, no need to say it's bad, worst, declined, etc. Because not everyone have same taste.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. bscale

bscale Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    After I've listened for a while this song is better than Singout. I think the MV is so powerful especially near the end of the song. It's also end with beautiful dance move which I'm very impressed.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ngl, i was an easy person to said i dont like certain songs / things or i could hate some members with much passion too.

but problems is, sometimes criticism come with baseless reason or people only make some / over exaggerating things which in fact it doesn’t really happen at all. (+1 that apart it was not a super outstanding good, i think everyone will agree that nogi not releasing some trash tier shits lately)

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    it sounds generic like b-sides.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If someone say it's good or bad, best or worst, at the end of the day it's just an opinion. Some is popular opinion, some is unpopular.
    It seems generally this single don't receive the same amount of likes compared to previous few singles (e.g. youtube views aren't as much and dislikes are quite a lot too).

18. warubii

warubii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    warubii666
    no maam

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Ofc it's an opinion, but if you said Asuka is ugly it's either you hate her or you're blind. it's not an opinion anymore.

20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    A lot of b-sides are more complex and experimental in nature, at least from a instrumental point of view.

You like to try a third time?