1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    A better radio rip of the graduation song of Sakurai Reika...

[This video is unavailable.]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    The more I listen to her song, the more painful it gets. :cry2:

"I am sure the day will come to you too, The day when you realize just how much you love it here"

• Like Like x 3
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    One of the best radio tips I’ve heard. when i first heard the BG music wit Saito Yuri’s intro at the start of the vid, I was excited. But then it turned out to be a normal graduation song.

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Reika's voice sounds so good. One of the best graduation song I've heard, I think partly because Reika's vocal really delivers.
    I love it instantly.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Among graduation songs this could end up as my favorite. On par with Naimononedari which is a pure tear-jerker. I also see how this sound similar to that of Misa. But listening to that is a struggle for me with those hideous drumbeats as the main culprit. This one though is smoother. I would love to see the full translation of this song. It's beautiful. I miss Captain already.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Reikaptain's song is definitely beautiful; and I'm not saying that just because she's graduating. Will miss her presence in Nogi's songs as well as on their shows.. :(

7. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    • Like Like x 3
  8. loly.ice.bonbon

loly.ice.bonbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sakuraireika
    Just have time to comment in here. My impression of the song and MV

- Song: the song is great (at least for me), especially the stringed instrument. Well, I always like song with strong stringed instrument sound, lol.
    - MV: It's mixed for me. The fukujin acting (except 4ki) is really exceptional, it show their experience, especially Miona, Asuka, and Maiyan. Also Sayurin expression is really good, I don't know she can make that kind of acting/expression. I'm kind of new with Nogi (just less than half a year being fans), but i'm used with Sayurin being cute, lol. For 4ki, they are weak in this MV. The only impressive scene for them is the one with Ayame with her red umbrella.

9. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Official MV Reika <3 solo :cry2:

if the video does not show watch the video here

I cannot bear to watch it :cry2:
    She had a bit of a hard time opening the door towards the end :p

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 3
  10. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Romendensha no Machi MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I'm speechless. Nogizaka will never become like this without you :cry2:
    I really like those scenes that showed her with the graduates, especially with Ikoma.

Another beautiful, tear jerking MV with great cinematography and storytelling :)

12. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Romendensha no Machi
    I love the co-star, she's so beautiful, believe it or not, she's younger than Mizuki.
    Her name is Takase Mana https://twitter.com/ManaTakase_

and the narration at the beginning, read by the most popular seiyuu Hanazawa Kana.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    ok, so she's not 'that' Takase Mana

also, i can't believe she's younger than Zukki, she looks like she could be the same age as Maiyan

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Both songs and MVs are beautiful. I know that I'll be looping many B-sides from this single once it's released, but not the A-side.
    Great send-off MV for Reika. She's such a down-to-earth and reliable captain for many years.

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Beautiful. As beautiful as the star of this MV. Reika never receive the spotlight like some of the more popular members but she was tasked with arguably the most important role for this group. A very big shoe to fill for whoever will replace her. I love how this MV show not only her own journey as a member of Nogizaka, but I believe so far it's the journey of the whole group. She's opening a new door for her to explore. I love it.

So that's 3 b-side that stands out for me so far. Let's see what 4th gen has to offer.

16. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    ok, first impression for the new MV, honestly, i think the 2 new MV pretty much make up for the underwhelming main song MV.

Romendensha no Machi, beautiful story, great cinematography, very good colors, its just a very good piece of film making.

Tokidoki Omoidashite Kudasai, its great reminder of the things Reika had done in her 8 years in Nogi, the Seifuku collection is a great touch, and that mirror shot, i've seen that sort of shot so many times, but it still gets me every time, i love that shot.

i will make a more in dept review of all the MV after it came out (as usual), but this is just my first impression

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

This is a perfect MV for a graduation song. And it's not good for my heart :cry2:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    The most beautiful graduated song from nogizaka46. I feel so sad with captain graduated but thats her choice after all.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

19. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

Very impressive MV. They did a great job for summarize caption's life in nogizaka.

For me most touching part is her repeat speech from an audition at the end of MV.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    I'm not crying, you're crying!