1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Uhm, interesting. I am unaware of that. Although when I said 3 more years, I was thinking that Asuka had her breakthrough when she was 18 so I would expect Renka to be the same. Seem like the management is thinking like that too. And if we consider those fortune telling as a way for management to drop some “easter eggs” (like how Hinata’s Nao Kosaka was told there was some surprise awaiting for her and the very next month she got her center single) then they may have big plan for Renka.
    Romendensha kinda reminds me of AKB’s 365nichi. They both give off somewhat similar vibes and both are way better than the A-side songs. It would make a perfect theme song for either a movie, a TV serie or an anime.

2. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Romendensha no Machi sounds so soothing and relaxing to the soul

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Should have been yesterday...:^^;:
    =====
    Nogizaka46's 24th Single ("Yoake made Tsuyogaranakute mo Ii") 4th round HS results
    rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name (sold out status)
    nogi24-4.png
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Umezawa Minami (2nd round sold out!)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Yamashita Mizuki (2nd round sold out!)
    01. (01.) 30/30 (+00) Yoda Yuki (2nd round sold out!)
    01. (01.) 21/21 (+00) Kubo Shiori (2nd round sold out!)
    01. (01.) 05/05 (+00) Hori Miona (2nd round sold out!)
    06. (06.) 30/30 (+00) Shinuchi Mai (3rd round sold out!)
    07. (08.) 30/30 (+05) Watanabe Miria (4th round sold out!)
    07. (08.) 30/30 (+05) Iwamoto Renka (4th round sold out!)
    07. (10.) 30/30 (+06) Kaki Haruka (4th round sold out!)
    07. (10.) 30/30 (+06) Endou Sakura (4th round sold out!)
    07. (10.) 30/30 (+06) Kakehashi Sayaka (4th round sold out!)
    07. (10.) 30/30 (+06) Tsutsui Ayame (4th round sold out!)
    07. (17.) 25/25 (+05) Tamura Mayu (4th round sold out!)
    14. (07.) 29/30 (+03) Kitano Hinako
    14. (10.) 29/30 (+05) Terada Ranze
    16. (16.) 26/30 (+04) Suzuki Ayane
    17. (15.) 24/30 (+01) Kanagawa Saya (+6 slot next round)
    18. (22.) 22/30 (+11) Sato Kaede
    18. (17.) 22/24 (+02) Seimiya Rei
    18. (19.) 22/24 (+05) Shibata Yuna
    21. (20.) 17/20 (+01) Hayakawa Seira
    21. (21.) 17/20 (+02) Higuchi Hina
    23. (00.) 15/24 (+15) Yakubo Mio
    24. (00.) 10/30 (+10) Ito Riria
    25. (23.) 09/30 (+06) Sakaguchi Tamami
    26. (00.) 01/30 (+01) Yamazaki Rena
    26. (00.) 01/17 (+01) Kitagawa Yuri
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Nakada Kana
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Yoshida Ayano Christie
    00. (00.) 00/25 (+00) Ito Junna
    00. (00.) 00/20 (+00) Mukai Hazuki
    00. (00.) 00/15 (+00) Wada Maaya
    00. (00.) 00/15 (+00) Sasaki Kotoko
    00. (00.) 00/15 (+00) Nakamura Reno
    Total: 595/870 (+106 since 3rd round) [68.4%]
    1st Gen: 17/65 (+2) [26.2%]
    2nd Gen: 150/225 (+18) [66.7%]
    3rd Gen: 182/296 (+32) [61.5%]
    4th Gen: 246/284 (+54) [86.6%]
    625/895 (- 30) last single (increase/decrease over 23rd single 4th round)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
  4. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    To be honest for as long as I have been Nogi fans, this single is the weakest among them (or to be exact my least favorite). If I can put it in one word, it's like this single's concept is "experimental".

The melody in Yoake is unlike any other Nogi's A-side single. It doesn't feel as much as "elegant" pop-ish like what they used to have. (God I don't have much vocab to illustrate things). Yoake is almost like a college art project, in terms of song, dance, and MV. Instead as a song that can stand on its own (like let's say Sing Out or Influencer), Yoake suits as background soundtrack or an ending song for TV programme better.

That under's song is... something. It's even much more unlike any other Under's song. Listening to it I keep saying, when is this song going to end? Why the structure is so weird. By the time I thought the song is finished it's started again from the top. Almost making like this is a 1.5 song. The dance too.. the first pose they do is like someone holding their cheek because of having toothache? Some part of the dance is fun to watch (Tamami looks awesome). The girls look like they are enjoying it too. Renka looks gorgeous alright. We have predicted this since back then, she will hold Nogi's reputation under her wing. In summary, I might eventually grown on me but if it's not because this song is by Nogi, I don't think I'd give this song a second chance.

The 4th gen song, I quite like it just because of the MV. The girls are so lively, they are so anime-like! Other than that I don't care much for the song. The rap part reminds me of Keyaki's Sekai Ai. Even the Under song has the undertone of Keyaki's song. And I don't know what to make out of it, I guess I don't quite like these experimental songs are merging the sister's groups sound into them.

Reika's song is my favourite. And really, she can sing! Why isn't she got solo song more often?

p.s.
    I think Renka will take the role of Maiyan should Maiyan graduates. She will be the power beauty who can do everything perfectly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I still haven't heard Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii, but I thought Do my best was very catchy, and Iwamoto Renka makes a very good center.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Under's song & MV are cool. But l
    always only the centre gets the screentime, we can't clearly see othergirls.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    What makes Do My Best a good song to me is the fact that it has slightly unusual structure. It doesn't get boring till the end, in fact when it ends it feels like the song is a bit too short. Unlike some other songs who seems to repeat the same thing over and over again.

8. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I guess the 2nd gen are finally having their moment, I can tell there's now a group of popular members within the gen, and It's most of them. I'm happy for them. I hope we get to see 6 of them in senbatsu soon.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Aas

Aas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miria
    Happy to see Miria, Ranze and Ayane

10. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    That’s a fantasy my love. Yoda has always been popular way before her pushing started so let’s not. Mizuki is like a Sayurin/Manatsu 2.0 but not funny at all or as charismatic. It’s just clever fishing.

Absolutely love the 4ki mv and the song has grown on me. Everyone seems to be underestimating these girls but they truly are a force. Stage has an obvious bias for 3ki so I’m not surprised. Unders mv was well nice. Like nothing amazing just nice. I think it’s a massive reach to call Renka the future Asuka. Ashu was constantly growing with her HS results while Renka is underperforming. Nor does she have the presence Ashu has.

The comparisons between 3ki top 3 and 1ki top 3 is unwarranted. Mizuki does not share any similarities with Maiyan. I get Kubo and Yoda but it’s still too much.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 10
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I'm bookmarking this post so I can come back to it when Mizuki becomes center before Yoda.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Seira looks so beautiul in the 4th gen MV. She danced really well too. Her poses is almost ballerina-like! Did she do ballet before? This time her resembling Iori is so uncanny. I hope she gets a solid fanbase really. She seems like someone who'd left behind. It's strange in Nogi that the obviously beautiful and talented ones can still get behind (e.g. Junna, Chiharu)

The uniforms in 4th gen MV is so cuteee! Each of them has Nogi emblem too!

Did Nogi designers get so hungry finally they got to design school uniforms again and then make 11 different sets at once?? [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

I'm bookmarking both of your post when neither Yoda and Mizuki get solo centre while another 3ki gets it ehem (KBS)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

That's her featured talent during their Kojichu intro. She's getting there.
    You mean first solo center right? Since we cannot ignore the fact Yoda was W'center with Momoko. Never missed a single, always in front until this one. So Yoda still has the slim advantage but we'll see in the coming singles. Everything seems effortless with Yoda but changes are happening already. Perhaps a stronger competition for any 3rd gen with the arrival of 4th gen. I mean they've already lost to Sakura if we talk about center position :lol:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

15 years if i'm not mistaken.

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    How is Renka's HS underperformed when she sold out all 30 slots at 4th round? This is the fastest she gets compared to any previous single. She is growing at HS, but her time has yet to come. She is still the 6th among 3ki but she is catching up.
    And regarding presence, I think that's subjective. I can't say Ashu has an immense presence as well, she is just alright. IMO, Renka has more stage presence than some other 3ki, e.g. Yoda and she is a good dancer.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I stand by what I said. Amongst all of current nogi Renka really doesn’t stand out so I don’t know where this future ace talk is coming from. That fortune telling is absolute bull. I’m sorry you think management are gonna put Renka above 3ki top 3 and the promising 4ki top 5 in the future? Okay love

18. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

- why are you downplaying Renka while hyping 4ki at the same time?
    - in this Single; Renka sellout 30 slots in the 4th rd - same pace as the 4thgen trio
    - Renka is top 6th in 3ki ; there are 5 3ki above her in the pecking order
    - Renka is still 2nd youngest in Nogi ; Time is at her advantage
    - Riria is the underperforming 3ki not Renka .

Last edited: Aug 26, 2019
  19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Good point about Riria.
    Riria is in the same "genre" (i.e. young, imouto type) as several 4ki girls and so she probably lost a lot of handshake sales to them.
    On the other hand, Renka is also in that genre but her handshake sales were unfazed, which shows she has staying power. She's young but she'll do well in the future.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

yeah i gonna team up with you hhha

• Like Like x 1