1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I think it's still fine if this becomes Maiyan's graduation single. It's only March and it's not mandatory that the first single of the year will be the one nominated for Japan record award. The previous year Keyaki nominated Ambivalent instead of Glass wo ware, just to cite an example. What management can do is to get rid of generic summer song and instead release something more fitting for Japan Record award as their 2nd single of the year.

As for senbatsu, my prediction is that Momoko will be on second row, probably center, considering she received lots of spotlight after her coming of age ceremony, she seems ready to comeback full force. Zukki will certainly in first row. Yoda might be first or second row, Kubo likely be in second row. Ume and Renka in the 3rd row.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope we get a good Under song. At least as good as Fuusen, and not too idolish song. :)

3. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Ikoma was far from having immense popularity like Maiyan or Nanase, but I don’t think she’s unpopular among GP

After the golden age of Maeda and Oshima, AKB goes on with Sashihara, Watanabe, Kashiwagi, Yamamoto, Miyawaki and the likes. Nogi will be fine

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Still no signs of senbatsu announcement? I'm getting impatient. Already less than 2 months from release date...

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I believe Shiraishi announced her grad to the members before senbatsu announcement just like the other.

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Well now we have this
    But yeah, these past Nogichuu episodes I'm always eager to see the preview of Senbatsu announcement. Hopefully after next week's episode.

Edit: Hey, got a FB feed that next Kojichu is gonna be Senbatsu announcement. Not sure if it's gonna be a full episode. Perhaps just the 2nd half since I think there's a continuation of the previous episode. Confident it's gonna be Maiyan center, but will be interesting to know who's in and if remaing 4th will be UG.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    just because she hasn’t centred much singles doesn’t mean her graduation will not heavily impact the group. first of all she is the main source of the gp’s attraction to nogizaka. when you think of nogizaka you think of maiyan and yes asuka is also high on the gp rec but it will take a while for her to attract the same attention as maiyan did for nogi. she is the absolute ace she doesn’t need mgmt shoving centres in her face to prove that.

sayurin and ikuchan should flank maiyan followed by asuka and yoda then zukki and miona. i would rather 1 & 2ki members fill up front row but mgmt are predictable. second row should be a kubo centre followed by kiichan minamin (hoshino) manatsu and kaz etc. any other additional 3ki members should fill up the 3rd row

8. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

An absolute ace is someone who centers basically every single. Like Yamamoto Sayaka, Hirate Yurina, etc.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

She's greater than just an absolute ace. End of debate.

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    will they gave us a tear jerking solo MV of maiyan?

11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Maybe? Or a funny one like what Sasshi got is nice too, you know, to make us smile instead of crying when remembering Maiyan's graduation.

12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Ikoma? (for the first 5 singles)

Maiyan definitely is the Absolute Ace of Spades for Nogizaka. Even Nishino graciously acknowledged that fact.

Nogizaka is blessed with a plethora of aces like a 4 deck shoe for Black Jack. It's been nice having multiples to cheer on. Perma-centers make fans quite anxious.

Does it matter? I know I'm gonna be crying and laughing all at once knowing Maiyan's leaving. All I ask is that its MV isn't on types A, B, C, or D. Just release it on Nogizaka's official YT channel like Naimononedari. That way we can watch the full version for forever. Not a week goes by where I don't queue up Nanamin's. I would like Maiyan's to be like that.

Can they make the main song as good as the other 3 graduation songs? Will we get the IkuMai duo everyone's been clamoring for or will it be MaiyaRingo?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

You can't be an absolute ace and also be one out of a plethora of aces. That's a contradiction.

A deck of cards doesn't have an absolute ace.

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    :whistle: jfc

Maiyan is the best Nogizaka member.

15. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Not necessarily an argument against your overall point but many people quote similar comments from idols seemingly forgetting that Japanese idols are modest (though some are just pretending to be because it's their job).

Not a big deal I just see it and think this a lot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Yeah I agree.

17. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 are going to announce their 25th single's lineup in their TV show "Nogizaka Under Construction" on 3 February 2020.

25th-single-center.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is that an official picture? If yes, that confirming a lot of things. Unless if they decide to troll us with that.

19. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    no need to guess who's in that picture :(

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  20. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    why are people doubting if Maiyan is going to center this? Any other member centering this specific single would be a terrible choice