1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 25th [Shiawase no Hogoshoku] (2020/03/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 7, 2020.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    remaining 1st gen all fukujin

• Like Like x 4
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Third row is incredibly crowded (but also yay, Momoko is in!) but wow what a lineup. What a great send off for Maiyan.

3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Love this line-up. Maiyan center and remaining 1st gen girls all fukujin. Now just hope the song will be good!

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The best senbatsu ever to send off Maiyan. Not only all 1st gens as fukujin, she is also flanked by her 2 best friends. I'm so happy Sayurin is beside her again at front row, ever since Girls Rule. I wonder if this senbatsu is chose by Maiyan herself.
    And Momoko has a good position as 3rd row center, so happy...

5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Maaya and Maiyan in the same senbatsu? I like. Also, I like the 1st Gen fukujin.

If they can do this with the 1st Gen, they can do it for any gen...

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I love what they did for this single's Senbatsu. An all 1st gen Fukujin and the top members for the other 3 gen.
    Momoko is 3rd row center. Hoshino front row. Renka back. Sad for Ayame but anyway she's still young and already experience front row. I knew Sakura and Kaki are gonna be prioritized.
    No surprise for Maiyan. Such a wonderful farewell single with all the remaining 1st gen in it. Now I'm excited for this single.

7. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

I was really confused during the announcement of 3rd row, but then I got were they went and I love it <3

They could have arranged the formation a bit, like reducing 3rd row and placing Inoue more in the middle, but oh well. I'm so happy for Momoko centering 3rd row, for Maaya and for Higuchi. This could make a lovely MV and I'm excited for the song ~

8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Epic senbatsu. Never been more satisfied with one before.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Apple

Apple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I think Maiyan participated in choosing Senbatsu members. This is very beautiful when I have to see all 1st generation members enter into Senbatsu. especially some members who have a close relationship with Maiyan are in line 3. For now I don't think how good the song comes out but how they can animate this song later. congratulations to you guys.

10. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

As the 1st gen are all fukujin it's best thing, and cheers for Ikuchan and Mattsun beside Maiyan.

Waiting for the song now.

11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    For this senbatsu, I think it's management recognizing that 1st Gen time is short so why not celebrate them all with the best one's graduation. Remind us fans of how awesome 1st Gen is.

• Agree Agree x 11
  12. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    It's actually a star formation. The one on her back are also her best friends Kaz and Manatsu.
    Another thing that I noticed is that the center for 3rd row is composed of the aces of 2ki, 3ki, and 4ki.

This is really the best senbatsu for her. :cry2:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Looks like my prediction is close .
    This is mgt saying 1kisei is on their last legs imo.

Mgt put the kouhai centers nxt to each other in 3rd row
    Small yodo would suffer in back row.

Things that makes me happy
    - All Ikisei as Fukujin
    - karaage shimai flanks Maiyan
    - Momoko centers 3rd row

Looks like 26th is the revolution

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

So, the remaining members including 4th gen are all UG. Now I would like to see Kotoko center :omg:

15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Really great senbatsu. I love the idea of having all remaining 1st gen in fukujin.
    All the senbatsu staples are there from other gens. The three from 2nd (Miona, Kiichan, and Maichun), all of the third gen's main 5 (Momoko, Mizuki, Shiori, Yoda, Umezawa) plus Renka who is a powerhouse and recent Under center. Plus we also have Kakki and Sakura. The only real glaring omission is Ayame who went from being next to center to Unders. But she's real young so I guess that's alright.

16. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Ayame would center UG haha
    They put the tall girls on the side (Kaki Maichun Ume)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  17. sakusakukamen

sakusakukamen Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Like: all first gen senbatsu and fukujin!

Dislike: still less 2nd gen, no KOTOKO till the end, and to crowd (much better if they stayed with 16-19 nin senbatsu).

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    2nd, 3rd, and 4th Gen are going to have to look at the backs of their senpai.

I can't imagine any Nogi fan unhappy with this senbatsu.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    That was a wild ride!! My reaction was more or less in the following order

• What Yamashita not in fukujin? What about her PB promotion?
    • What Hori too?? This will enrage the fans.
    • Eh Nakada jumped to not only senbatsu, but also fukujin?? Is the mahjong show really that important??
    • Higuchi in. Yasss. She deserved it. Maybe it was her modelling and stage performances paying off. With both Nakada and Higuchi in, perhaps they want to fill senbatsu with more onee-san chara to fill the vacant spots?
    • Inoue in. Glad for her she's still in this single. If only she were a bit in the middle because this is also her graduation single, per se.
    • Maaya.. in...?? Wait.. this is strange.. Ahhh now I see what they're trying to do!

This is an amazing senbatsu lineup. Yamashita and Hori to be excluded from fukujin is forgivable. Such a beautiful and proper send-off for Maiyan. All 1st gen will be there with her is very similar to Ikoma's Against song.

I think Nakada has known it beforehand that the fukujin lineup will be all 1st gen. She's accepting it too quickly (unlike Higuchi who was so happy).

• Like Like x 2
  20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Two spots will be vacant : Sayu and Maiyan
    I think Ayamen and Ranze would be replacements