Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I hate to say that Yasashi Dakenara is my least favorite song of this single, not a fan of oldies song, and except for Ikuchan solo at the beginning which is marvelous, the rest of the song sounds very boring.
    Moshimo Kokoroga is really an interesting song, I think this song will grow on me.
    Overall I still like the A-side the best. However compared to the previous 2 singles, feel that this single is not as good.

• Like Like x 1
  2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Like the theme song of a noontime drama. A tragic story of a girl, a boy, and their search for happiness that wasn't meant to be :lol: I need to see the translated lyrics.

Well, they were able to showcase the girls' vocal prowess. At the very least, putting these 3 together didn't go to waste. That's probably my takeaway from this song. It's just the right balance between the 3. I still say it's a good song although a bit heavy for me. Felt a little depressed after listening to it [hehe]

Moshimo kokoroga to me is like goth Kyary Pamyu Pamyu x Perfume. It's good in a way but not putting it on my playlist.

Title track has grown on me pretty good. I look at Tanin no sora as just another happy song. Kaz' solo is probably my favorite. I'm neutral with Under and I just realize how much I don't like that Nogidan(?) song.
    Momoko = graduate
    Kaz = graduating
    Ranze = ______________
    It's probably about their Nogizaka journey.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i will buy Yasashii dake nara . so sweet . it make me so exciting again since i in love with ota ga denai guitar.
    its beatiful painting with emotion. i hope sony will do this kind of music again .

4. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Must admit, I'm addicted to Yasahii Dakenara haha
    Loving the 80/90s feel to it. Really fits Ikuchan's voice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wonder when the last MV will come out? Today? Tomorrow? Sometime before the 22nd? Just wondering...

6. SaltXcSS

SaltXcSS Kenkyuusei Studio48 Contributor

"Moshimo Kokoro ga Tomei Nara" music video

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Ume chan *ARGHHHHHHH*
    Screenshot_20210917_113754.jpg Screenshot_20210917_113728.jpg
    I acknowledge that she's beautiful, but this is my first time that I feel like she's truly gorgeous :oops:. Okay, let's go back to the MV. MV is acceptable for me (maybe because I have no expectations here).

To be honest, Overall this 28th single made me quite disappointed (both song & mv). For main song like Kimi ni Shikarareta, my first impression for this song, it's just standard Japanese idol song for me (thanks for the performance that made me like the song more & kakki is so cute :oops:). For under & unit song, none of them catch my ears :fear: (maybe I need to wait for the performance to make me like these songs more).

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Pretty good MV but I feel like I need to watch it 0.75x speed, the scene changes too fast for my eyes, LOL....
    Glad that there is not much distinction between senbatsu and non-senbatsu, all have equal singing parts and screen time.
    This video makes me like Reno more, she is pretty, cute and sexy at the same time. And Miyu catches my eyes too.
    Overall it's really a good unit and pretty satisfied with the song and MV.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  9. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Thats a cool mv, and reno doing great.
    Ashi..i mean choreo looks good too.

10. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    I can't say for sure without listening to an actual CD recording, but at least going by Spotify's stream of the single, the audio seems a bit lacklustre. Not sure if it's the general audio engineering, mixing or maybe just compression but the treble seems muffled and bass seem muted. I think it works well for Watashi no Iro, but doesn't really help with songs like Dorodarake or even Kimi ni Shikarareta. Surprisingly the only song that seems almost okay is Tanin no Sorani.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    What first started as a regular preview uploaded turned into a hot conversation when initially this video broke the news that Terada Ranze is graduating from Nogizaka46.

The original video has since been taken down, edited and reuploaded, but since then she has officially announced she will be graduating soon (TM):

Ozono Momoko and Takayama Kazumi will also get their documentary treatment as well.

12. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

https://www.nogizaka46.com/smph/news/2021/09/28thsg.php

Under live, offline tho.
    This is worrisome, since tokyo dome delayed this might be like a backup last gift incase ranze grad before dome. She will not have tokyo dome grad but at least would be great to see her there.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2021
  13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Tokyo Dome may take some time, they will have to wait for the stage of emergency to be called off. That or the news that they are considering having the "vaccination or negative test" certification to remove the 5000 max capacity limit guidelines for big stadiums/venues. but this could take some time complicated with LDP party chairman elections coming with each candidate(whom is also virtually the next PM) having their own ideas to combat Covid, including 'lockdown rules' . and also general elections on the way too soon after that.
    so this smaller venue is the way they can hold a concert with 50% limit or 5000 whichever lower guidelines.

14. NyanNyan's Pet

The mood here is a bit gloomy right now but let me insert this latest video
    Saku x Ayachan buying their instrument

• Like Like x 2
  15. maload

maload Kenkyuusei

i like both guitars. but i prefer the red one.

16. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Single making

17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Moshimo kokoro MV is so beautiful!
    Wet Minami.<3
    IMG_20210918_124441.jpg

Seira's kick!:inlove:
    IMG_20210918_124510.jpg IMG_20210918_124529.jpg

Seira'e expression after finishing her sexy whispering line.:inlove:
    IMG_20210918_124557.jpg

Reno, every time she look at the camera. She looks dangerously beautiful+sexy.:inlove:
    IMG_20210918_124618.jpg IMG_20210918_124713.jpg IMG_20210918_125008.jpg

All Seira and Miyu's Yuri-vibe scene.:inlove: Remind me of Samu no Koto.:)
    IMG_20210918_124637.jpg IMG_20210918_124653.jpg IMG_20210918_125043.jpg

Miyu's disbelief expression because, even though she wrote "Love" on the mirror, Seira reply it by writing "Hate".:blink:
    IMG_20210918_124748.jpg
    Or, was it Seira...? It seems that Seira wrote "h"...then "e"...:confused:
    IMG_20210918_124828.jpg
    Seira's expression while lying on the floor show her regret for writing the wrong spelling for the "Hate" word...:(
    IMG_20210918_124951.jpg

Wet Minami.:inlove:
    IMG_20210918_125022.jpg

Wet Reno.:inlove: She is not baby anymore!!! She is a fine sexy lady now!!!:inlove:
    IMG_20210918_125101.jpg

Wet Minami.:inlove: (love her so much<3<3<3)
    IMG_20210918_125129.jpg
    Good MV and maybe my favorite MV of this single.:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Indeed, it's the best MV of this single. All the other MVs I only watch once, this one I probably have watched 5 times. Best to watch it at 0.75 speed.

Miyu wrote "Love Hate", while Seira wrote "Lie Help" as shown in 3:58 minutes.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Shibuya Note performance

Credit to Cyber Jumpolice

• Like Like x 3
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

Better performance. Great camera work. Easy to find each member. And Ikuchan is here. But where's Hoshino? I'm loving the song more and more :approve: