Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Perhaps they're just trying to catch up on the backlog of music to release? Remember 2019 saw only 2 singles and 2020 only the one. Maybe we're gonna get 4 this year like 2012!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    BTW, does anyone know if the senbatsu announcement will be in this Kojichuu?

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    There could be a chance that they squeeze it in at the end, just a quick rundown of who's in and their position.

• Like Like x 1
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's gonna be another hamster ball announcement. Would be nice if they do it today live in Osaka, for a change. :D

Anyone have an idea how the members reacted when the single was announced?
    If the selection have not been done yet when it was announced on day 1 of Summer tour, it's possible they were called on Friday to do it. Then there's a chance they will show it today in Kojichu. Unless it's already done week/s and they already know about the single when it was announced.

Next release after this could be next year maybe February. I'll be surprised if it's not an album.

5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    With 5th Gen on its way, I'm sure 4th Gen is going to be full fledged members joining Unders for this single.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    My hopes

Hinako, Ayane and Renachi in this senbatsu
    Zukki ans Yoda-chan double center

And more important than anything

I hope this single will be better than the previous two, this will increase the number of sales

7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Kaz's grad announcement makes this single hard to predict. Will it be Kaz center? But then how do they perform the song if she's done before the release? I thought maybe a Momoko solo, but Kaz solo should be a lock. Two solos?! Crazy! Maybe and maybe not.

I need more info. Stat!

8. NyanNyan's Pet

I doubt Kaz will center this one. We can consider MaiMai and Nanamin case a rarity now. I won't even count on Ikuta center when she graduates 100% sure. I now feel that Asuka will be the center. I'm sure there will be a solo song for Kaz but I don't know about Momoko. Probably not. Kazumin center and Momoko 2nd row center would be a great surprise. But that would be too much if you think about it. I'm intrigued how the formation would look like now that two graduations are confirmed.

Wait, Momoko will just finish her activities for 27th single, right? She won't be part of Senbatsu so a solo song is the only way she'll be part of 28th single. I almost forgot. That's two spots (Matsumura and Momoko) available if they keep the number.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    That would leave 3 senbatsu slots open for this single unless she was assigned but won't do any of the performances of the single afterwards...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

I see. No way Kaz will center this single then. Wonder when they'll show Senbatsu announcement.

11. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Yeah she def not centering the single, damn it! its still october by then. More news will be coming!!

12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    In the website it says she will finish ber activities with the 28th single, so I guess she will be in senbatsu and perform the song at least once like Reika did.
    I guess the senbatsu announcment will be in the upcoming Kojichuu for sure.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Kaz will be 2nd row center for sure, and really fortunate for her to have her grad concert at Tokyo Dome, especially during this Covid period.

14. unknownsensei

I'm still hoping for more 2ki this single, if they still ignore them this single then their fate is already decided until they grad.

For kiichan, if she is next in line to grad especially if its this single then there is high possibility that instead of getting in senbatsu the shitty management will put her as under center instead and other 2ki by her side in under. Sure under center is not bad but at least u can appear more on tv in senbatsu.

For 1ki all of them definitely already thinking to grad but just waiting for the right time and the "line" to grad. They definitely on the "priority line" tho.
    I'm not suprised if ikuchan decide to grad next year birthday live.
    Manatsu probably will grad next year summer tour and passing the captain role unless she want to be captain longer to help the 5ki settle in.Asuka definitely will stay for a while until nogi can find more faces of nogi. Maaya and chima depends on the situation but high likely next year. Minami chan is unknown, she could stay for long but not suprising if she decide to grad early too.
    Anyway this is just my prediction ,dont take it too seriously.

15. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    I think Yamazaki makes it into senbatsu after centering Under for the last single. Also it would be nice to see Wada be in senbatsu for Zuu's last single.

16. unknownsensei

That will be nice, maaya said she doing some fitting but its unknown for what maybe new costume. Hopefully she did, who knows.

17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Doubt it
    Zuu aint Maiyan
    They dont have the same clout
    And Wada already 2 senbatsu apps

I rather mgt use it on Renachi or Reno

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    https://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2021/08/-4628th.php
    Individual Online Meet and Greet details
    the usual suspects again namely namely Manatsu, Ikuchan, Asuka, Kazumin(also because of graduation probably), Minami will be missing the whole thing
    now the other 2 missing the whole series are Maichun and Ranze. not sure about Ranze, but Maichun soon for graduation?

[edit]
    she missed 27th too, so probably its nothing.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Maybe Ranze has reached the magical count to be off of HS? Does it say anything about 'schedule adjustment' for her? If it does...

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    schedule conflicts , and not much else.

maybe she has a stage show or something in the pipeline.