1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The male MC in Utacon said "within AKB group, Nogizaka will keep working hard...."? He sounded nervous and before that sentence, he even almost called Nogizaka as AKB. [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

A lot of doubles! I wanted Seira too!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  3. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Im confused too when he said that, like what is he doing?? :fp:

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

so 27th did 450K/589K i think it might be tough to match it considering for the 28th they lost 4 people that did meguri previously Momoko, Miria, Junna (who all sold out their slots) and Ranze. From early round reports doesn't seem other members are selling out fast enough to make up for it.

Seems like they'll be in a somewhat tough transition period as more members grad and they need to onboard 5Ki at the end of the year. Perhaps nogifractal can help make up some of that revenue.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    not sure why he seemed nervous though. since Tanihara is quite an experienced MC with live shows such as the current Panel Attack quiz , Mezamashi 8 and previously King's Brunch too. mostly quite steady but yeah, at times in Mezamashi especially in the beginning he didn't quite know where to stand or move to(probably due to the staff themselves were not quite sure maybe too).

6. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

The difference is indeed big

27th single 1st Day -458 K
    28th Single 1st Day - 408 K

Nogi is indeed Top heavy , most of the bulk of sales comes from 15 girls

And Yoda will be exempted at the end of nxt year ( if they have 2 or 3 singles nxt yr )

Is it just me or Nogi Fans are less DD than other Zakas ?

8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Pretty concerning, and there will be more and more graduation. They are losing fans faster than the regeneration. 5th gens will have to step-up faster.
    Btw, does anyone have the latest meguri?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. nogijinja

nogijinja Kenkyuusei

Camera should have immediately cut to...

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Wait until you find out just how many members don't even take part in the senbatsu compared to the others

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Definitely didn't expect the sales to be this low. Honestly speaking it feels like it's some karma for mngmt for ignoring so much the 2ki, I mean If Miria and Ranze would have at least gotten more chances to be in senbatsu they would have stayed for a longer time in the group, becauase those 2 had the potential to become Fukujin and even center someday. But they're gone/leaving, so I hope for next single mngmt includes Rena ( and Reno ) and not drop out anyone for the next senbatsu.

The solution to the low sales can't be adding more members forever right? They need to build uo and improve the fanbase of the girls they already have, and give more chances to those who have the potential even if it's a girl who joined 10 years ago, if her momemt is now then grab the chance.

I hope for a better 2nd day of sales.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

They're not "adding more members forever", they're replacing all the ones that have been leaving ever since the pandemic started, and is still ongoing

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    And here I predicted above 500K. I am living in the past.

14. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

You underestimate impact of losin two 30 slot sellers

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I know they're actually replacing, and that's what I meant. But it's impossible that they're going to make up all the loss by adding new members to replace the ones who are leaving. And the problem is not that precisely is how the mngmt focus so much on the new members that they forget there are members who have the potential of becoming popular and don't give them enough chances to develop within the group.

As I said in my previous comment if members like Ranze and Miria would have gotten more chances then they would have stayed longer. I know the new members have the potential and almost half of them have become really popular but mgnt can't gives all focus to them, they have to find a way to balance the promotion of the members without ignoring the elder members. Because if they don't more members will keep leaving, and mngmt won't find enough members to make up that loss.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

A comparison of 27th vs 28th after 6 rounds. There's just fewer members doing meguri and the overall slots available are less.

On the 27th single by the 6th round, Momoko and Miria together already sold out 60 slots combined. The other newer members aren't growing their support fast enough to make up for a loss like that.

27th single
    i.imgur.com/PZ5CRYQ.png
    473 / 1014 sold

28th single
    pbs.twimg.com/media/E_ZCKUnXEAAsFa6?format=png&name=large
    428 / 898 sold

On a side note, I do agree with those that believe mgmt should consider ways to help grow the sales of the lower half of the roster. Nogi is top heavy with popular members that have an overflow of demand for their time. If they can shift some of that excess demand to other members, it seems it would lead to an healthier group.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 4
  17. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    We Ohisama from the Hinatazaka section love Kojimakashi for his wonderful cover of the Hinatazaka songs on his street organs. Now he made a cover for Kimi ni Shikarareta and it is as always beautiful. Leave a like and he loves comments.

• Like Like x 4
  18. El Magnifico48

El Magnifico48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Day 2 : 56.282 (465.097)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Don’t forget Music Station performance tonight! Hopefully Mizuki is back.

• Like Like x 2
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

They'll be in Buzz Rhythm too

Kaki x Saku

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
    • Like Like x 2