Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I'm sorry for trolling the troll :worthy: but its funny[hehe].

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I admit my faults about bringing the same arguments over and over. I just wanna try to not talk about again about them anymore and I feel sorry if someone doesn't want to post on the forum anymore because of me. That's something I feel guily for, so I'll try to calm down with my complaints.

Back to topic: this video is so funny :lol: Hope it doesn't happen while she centers. [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

kaki center?

4. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Yes, because humans (and even idols) must not make mistakes on a stage while performing.

Leave Kaki alone and get a life, troll.

• Like Like x 2
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    you just have to leave alone ME actually. I just wanted to post a funny video to tone down the situation but still you are so aggressive and defensive.
    And actually, in idol world it's the opposite, the more these girls fail, the more it's liked by fans. Management itself when Kaki cries cause she sings bad or she remembers about the fact she's been bad on variety on a tv show, highlights the fact. Cause that's what fans love and reward.
    Here you have the examples.

I actually said I'm sorry that my preferences and my arguments have become so intolerable for some users and promised to change that thing... but still you act like that for an ironic video and a message of humble apologizes I made.

On another thread user @paradisekiss has insulted personally me different times. And she even got some "likes", I think this is getting out of control. It's not like the fact of me criticizing groups or idols and you calling me "troll" for that, gives you the pass to attack me on the personal. This is over the top. I criticize idols, you insult an user of the forum. Guess which is worse.

As I said, I just wanna dilute the situation and have a better mood here, but it's harder if you just come against me like that. Guess it will need time. I will do my best. Please, be kind :cry2:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Jerome Phoenix Wilson

Jerome Phoenix Wilson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari and Watanabe Miho
    Very well. I'll just be fair in this situation and leave you be. I will not cause trouble and I will walk away. I have reminded myself that I am here for one reason only - to give my imput and support for the idol/idols that I love. I will be the bigger man and take my leave without quarrel.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    It maybe very late but congratulations Kakki!
    I still can't believe that this kid got chosen as the new center. I thought she would never be the center of the main single until she graduates.
    So yeah, I feel so happy!

Also it's nice to see Sacchan, Ayane and Kiichan enter the senbatsu. Welcome and welcome back girls!

I love Nogizaka46.
    I love the group and the members.
    This is my first time I'm idoling a Japanese group beside usually Kpop groups...

Regeneration is on going... 5th gen will come soon too.
    I hope Nogi will stay for a long time.
    I'll support them from a far.

• Like Like x 7
  8. irex

irex Kenkyuusei

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Mayutan's and Seira's sales are impressive. No surprise if they are put in fukujin next single. 279 slots are sold, which are 41 slots less than the last single's 2nd round. (link to the 27th single's 2nd round HS result https://twitter.com/korobizaka/status/1392720837095133186/photo/1) Maybe we lost momo this time and she was one of the top sellers or meguri burnt-out.

10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I already expect her to be a strong contender for fukujin. With Kaz vacating that spot, it's just a matter of whether they'll put Seira there or not.
    I'm more impressed with Mayu. I was wrong to think that she might not stay Senbatsu after the 26th single. These are good results.

11. Anima30

Anima30 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Animaa30
    I mean no disrespect or anything but just a reminder that handshake sales isn't everything to senbatsu selection/arrangement. Just noticed that it's been tossed around significantly in the forums as the determining factor for why someone should be in/someone should be in x position.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Of course it's not and that's even gonna make a stronger case for Seira. If you follow her closely, she can offer a lot more than some of the current 2nd row members. No disrespect meant to these other girls.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    I'm more surprised at what algorithm managed to allow Ayamen to only sell out 5 blocks lol

14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Really happy for Seira I just hope that management will shake up things with 4th gen gurls cause it's pretty blatant they're still following the preference order:
    - Endo
    - Kaki
    - Tsutsui
    - Tamura
    - Seimiya
    - Hayakawa
    - Kakehashi
    etc.

And I think they have to shake up things according to their current popularity amd force to make sense to these girls effort and fan supporting, or it will all be just frustrating if with 4th gen girls management has an already established preference order and will remain like that no matter what.

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Irex beat me to posting it on here too I guess [hehe]
    Well I'll include my version since I included the overall percentages on the bottom

[​IMG]

Also, I stopped posting the results for the 27th Single after 5th round I think? But this is the last round for that single so I wanted to post the final results

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And yeah I said this before on the Sakurazaka threads, but as @Anima30 says, HS and Meguri stats aren't everything. Especially when the majority of the pushed members completely sell out anyways, 1 or 2 rounds difference between sell-outs isn't as overwhelming of a factor as some people think it is, imo.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    How has Matsumura sold out only 5 slots? It was even her last single. Didn't expect that. Has she lost so much fans support these last years?
    I feel bad for all these girls who ended-up with a 0 or 1 sold-outs after 15 rounds, but oh well, it was expected. Like japanese people say: しょうがない .

And I agree with that too. But since we were talking about Seira-chan, this girl not only has become one of the best and strongest 4ki HS sellers, but is really strong on literally everything: she's a good singer and performer, she is strong on variety and does her best to entertain us, has a decent amount of outside jobs, and she's also a beauty I would say, which is always a plus for idols. I really don't see a reason as for why this girl is still behind different 4ki girls for management. I think that her (and Tamura Mayu) deserve a fukujin spot at this point, but it seems management wanna give a precedence to girls like Tsutsui, Seimiya etc.

• Dislike Dislike x 7
  17. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Why is your first response to seeing the numbers to completely berate the member? There is a perfectly reasonable explanation which I could have given you, but instead you decide to criticize her fans and her popularity? Get a grip man

IF you paid attention to the formatting, the blue slots with the dash in the middle indicate NOT FOR SALE. Matsumura only had 10 slots which were added shortly before the 6th round which I mentioned in the other thread. She did last minute handshakes despite being exempted from it for YEARS to say goodbye to her fans, and they sold out! Because her slots were added the weekend before the first meguri we couldn't see the results of her first weekend sales, but presumably because her long was longer than anyone else's who did sell out, I'm going to assume she did sell them out anyways.

She didn't lose any fans, she's still way more popular than most of the members in the group.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    thanks for clarification, I just don't get why it results that she had 10 HS slots if she did only 5, but since you say it's totally normal, I trust it, you sure are more expert than me about these results :lol:. It wasn't intended to criticize her fans or her popularity, I know she's way more popular than most of current members, that's why seeing a 5/10 for her last HS surprised me and I guessed what happened.

Btw, thanks for clarification again, peace :blush:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 8
  19. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    • Like Like x 6
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It means they will announce the song title before that day, right?
    Can't wait! I hope it is good title.