Single Nogizaka46 28th [Kimi ni Shikarareta] (2021/09/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 14, 2021.

1. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

The new side song Tanin no sora ni is great,its asuka center right? Cant wait for the mv, it will be amazing with the choreo from first single to now.

2. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

I'm fairly sure there isn't a "True" center- the choreo has moments where they paid tribute to past singles, like Nandome, Sing Out, and Finger Crossed so you'd see those members in the center during those moments, but there isn't a set center for the song I'm pretty sure

3. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Yeah the focus member changes throughout the song along with the choreography to reflect the past songs. Started with Asuka, went through Ikuchan, Ume and Mizuki too before settling with Saku at the end. I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t a set “centre” for it.

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Love the song even if somehow looks like a send-off song Aki-p is giving to Nogizaka, like "I'm done with you", but apart of that feeling I appreciate it, I like the idea of every singles choreos on it, and I hope the a-side will have a similar quality and music style.

mod edit:
    I'll quote from the event site (emphasis mine):
    • This performance is a live broadcast for a fee. All rights are owned by the organizer. Screen recording, shooting, and recording with cameras, smartphones, etc. are all prohibited.
      In addition, if you reprint or share it on a video site without permission, you may be liable for legal liability.
    open and shut case of paid content

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

The absence of miria and momoko will be felt nxt single unless the Rookies step up

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    It’ll also be a full size broadcast too, so we’ll get the title track in all its (internet radio quality) glory!

• Like Like x 1
  8. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Here's the English version since I already went ahead and made it:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

With that, every senbatsu member has sold out a least one slot! Kanagawa and Shibata are the non-senbatsu members who have sold a few.

Also random note: lovefiaa is a Kubo oshi, so if you're confused as two why she's always at the top of their chart, that's why haha.

• Like Like x 1
  10. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I was actually thinking why her name is highlighted. So that's reason why.
    Ok it's about time . . .
    Please make it good :cute:

11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I feel sorry for Ayamen cause she's one of the few 4th gens I like, but that's what happens when management gives you regardless privilege and precedence over others: the more time passes, the weaker are becoming her HS results.
    It's been a while that she's no more the 3rd strongest 4th gen member, but management is still giving her that kind of treatment and put her on fukujin with Endo and Kaki while all other stronger 4th gen girls are still on 3rd row.

As I already said, they should change things with next single, and make fans feel the urge that their support to girls could make the difference. Where's the urge of supporting Ayamen if she's a management favourite no matter about the results? She's having the Hoshino on her early years treatment.
    They should put her on 3rd row from next single, put girls like Mayu and Seira in fukujin, and make her struggle a bit, to give her fans more the urge to support her, and also not give her haters that other popular 4th gen fans could become if they see their favourite members still behind Ayamen for management despite the better results.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  12. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Woah new single, i like it sounds good. Very catchy and it really fit kaki as center. Bridge part is great too, cant wait for the mv! Will be great if they did something new for the mv!!

13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    A cute basic and bland song, really nothing special unfortunately. Guess is perfect for Kaki. Disappointed but not surprised. I can't even remember at this point the last time Nogizaka gave me a monumental single.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
  14. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    It's definitely 4gen's sound, not typical Nogish :D I love this song :inlove: I think this is the best song after synchronicity!

About HS. The result of Rei is amazing. I hope she would get her center in the near future!

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

Haha, I guess I missed the live broadcast. How could I got the time wrong :^O^:
    Well, can't say much. Gonna wait for the MV. Yeah, they're not gonna go far away from that typical 4th gen sound.
    I'm having a "looking forward to the other songs" moment :lol:

16. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

Um... just a normal idol song.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Tanin no sora ni should've been the new single at this point. It's so much better than this song.

4th gen is really the beginning of the end of the best of Nogizaka. it' so bad to be a Nogi fan nowadays. You see this group losing its spark and special aura day by day. I feel sorry for Nogi fans that have to pretend to like all this just to not look like "haters" like me and to pretend that Nogi as a group is not drifting away as it really is.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nice. Very catchy from first listen. Don't think it sounds like typical 4th gen songs, more like idol songs in general, but I don't mind. I hope this single is doing well.

19. NyanNyan's Pet

Kimi ni Shikarareta

if the video does not show watch the video here
    credit to the uploader

It's at least the kind of song that gets better the more you listen to it. And so much better (to me) than GnFC.

• Like Like x 1
  20. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It is not my cup of tea. It is good for b-side. But, for title song, I was execting something like Inochi, Ima hana, SayoImi or Synchro. I guess I have to wait for Under song like usual.:^^;:

• Agree Agree x 1