Single Nogizaka46 29th [Actually...] (2022/03/23)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Jan 31, 2022.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Other users made no sense comparitions saying that I shouldn't talk about Nogi's sales decline cause Sakurazaka is on decline too (lmao), but the blame is especially on me.

So convenient to say@Cop pop, but it doesn't work like that.

Also I didn't intend that they did all on purpose to blame it all to Aruno, I just intend that the decline for the group was already foreshadowed by management (past singles with sales decline, bad HS results for lot of members, MV views of the singles lower than Hinatazaka's etc.) and this 29th single would've had a sales decline even if it wasn't an Aruno center. So I think they probably chose a controversial 5ki to center this single cause it was easier to put the blame on this for the sales and popularity decline, like "yeah it happened, but cause we took the risk with new girl center and different style single". Imagine if this single was always intended to be released as a Asuka/Mizuki w/center. The sales decline would have looked much worse cause it had the two current Nogi aces as center but still the group was losing lot of sales, it was blatant at this point that the problem is on the group itself that is losing sales and popularity since a while, at least now people can pretend it is due to 5ki controversial center.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    OK, as an ignorant "gaijin" I may be wrong but for me, CD sales mean nothing, when the business model is "one CD = one HS ticket".

Thrashing (literally) CD sales apart, I would avoid any comparison - to say the least and definitely avoid sustaining a war-between-fans - for the obvious facts. Nogizaka IS the National group with its huge history. As above all a Keyakizaka fan, I accept it. However Keyakizaka was UNIQUE in the history of J-pop in a way that it won't be repeated or mimicked or copied never ever again in the future. Silent Majority and Fukyouwaon (not-my personal favorites) were songs that - I would guess - some Nogizaka or AKB girls would kill to have as their own...

Keyakizaka brought fresh audience to J-pop among International music lovers who were listening to various genres of music. I have done many times the same experiment: I exposed friends of mine (with no interest or involvement at all with anything Japanese) with AKB, Nogi and Keyaki songs and live performances. It was ALWAYS Keyakis that got their attention...

Anyways, this group is put to rest in history and in the memories of their fans. Now, we have a new group that is WALKING THE PATH OF NOGIZAKA...but let's say from a different point in space and time. Carrying their own personality and characteristics. And for me that is NOT bad.

I would like people here try juuuust a little harder and show respect to all Sakamichi groups. They represent the same concept in different ways, like landscape paintings from the same painter but with different colors, moods, depicting different seasons and areas. I like some Nogizaka songs, I consider them the absolute top in variety and I view their history as the path upon which the other 3 sister groups were born and raised but I like Keyakizaka style and music more and that's it...

For the time being I recognise that Sakurazaka, though not as busy as Nogizaka (and with definitely less opportunities like Nogizaka Skits, Star Tanjou, Doko e, etc etc) has a steeper upwards momentum. Especially after the most promising 4th single. However it is still far to say that they have managed to overcome their senpais (or that they will ever manage to do so. Only time will tell...

For the time being, I enjoy Sokosaku and Hinaai and Koujichuu every week and follow their songs with the same degree of interest and joy. And above all I try NOT to say anything bad for these groups. Mostly out of respect for their efforts and secondly out of respect for their fan-base.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

Maybe u should go back & read what you've said SteCola not just this one, but also ur old one. Once you read what you said b4 u might understand why I said THIS or why I pointed the blame to you (if this made u feel bad then I'm sorry, but I gotta say this man). I always appreciate how active u r in Nogi thread, but it's just this time i felt like maybe you should stop visit nogi thread for a while cause right now u r like in toxic relationships with nogi. I'm not sure when was the last time I heard u say positive things about Nogi.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I'm joining this forum when Nanase announced her graduation. Never saw ShiteCola said something positive about Nogi. He came, start a fight, he cries, he left.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    I have also never seen a positive statement about Nogi from Stecola. I have seen him talk positively about both Keya/Saku and Hina in the Nogi threads though haha.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

[​IMG]
    Geez mate you need to go outside more. I mean you yourself just acknowledged they're as manufactured as the rest of Aki-p's idol groups.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Not true that I always said something bad about Nogi, but post Nanase graduation and 4th gen addition (with most of the best girls of the sakamichi audition going instead to Keyaki/Sakurazaka), is the moment that Nogizaka slowly started to decline to arrive to the point we are now, and it seems my complains had a reason looking how Nogi's quality and force declined. I was already seeing the problems that now Nogi is facing (weak boring new gens, too many filler flop members, quality of songs decline etc.).

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @tzatziki2
    1. Keyakizaka46 was UNIQUE whether you like it or not. For many uniquely bad, for other uniquely amazing, be free to choose. They were born with a boom and died with a boom. Do they haunt you??? hmmm I guess yes.........
    2. Do CD's not include tickets as well??? Or do they include more than one??? I don't know, I haven't bought any actually.... hmmmmm ACTUALLY????
    3. I go outside everyday... And travel a lot... And meet a lot of people... Do you?
    4. I acknowledged what exactly?
    5. The rest in my signature...

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

With only 4 out of 34 OG members left and the current situations why are we so suprised the sale on a decline?
    What I'm more suprised is how I need to double check everytime I come to the thread if I'm on the correct group thread cause I keep seeing "Excuse Me Sir, Do You Have a Moment to Talk About Our Lord and Savior,*insert group name*".
    I also dont see any point of REPEATING opinions over and over again except to instigate other fans here,so don't be too suprised if someone take offense on that.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. conmaxanhle

conmaxanhle Kenkyuusei

More like " My *insert group name* is GOD. Your *insert group name* is Flop. Thank for coming to my Ted talk and i will come back everyday to repeat the same stuffs again. Teehee~ " :fp:

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    There's literally ZERO posts by me where I suddenly start talk about Sakurazaka greatness on this 29th single thread. I always talked about this single here. My posts about Samidare Yo and Sakurazaka are on the Saku's single's thread. All the comments about other groups are always started by others.
    Example:
    >> I talk about Nogi's sales decline for this single.
    >> Nogi fan: "B...but Sakurazaka had a sales decline too".

That's how it works here. Then of course I start talk about other groups and make comparisons too but that always starts from other Nogi fans here.
    As I said, you should watch yourselves more before accusing others.

• Like Like x 10
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Oricon 7th day sales: 12,043 (Total: 479,447)
    IMG_20220329_165301.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. tzatziki2

tzatziki2 Member

It is to someone whose only knowledge of "ThE hIsToRy oF JpOp" is Akimoto-brand handshaking idol groups. But to put it another way: The person who knows nothing but apples would believe Granny Smiths are such unique fruits compared to Red Delicious, but only because he has never seen pineapples, watermelons, grapes, kiwi fruits etc. If you actually knew anything about Jpop outside Akimoto's idol groups then you would realize these sakamichi idol groups, including Keyakizaka46, are just different varieties of the same fruit. Your group of models are not so different to sakamichi's other groups of models. Sugai and Berika and Risa and Yumiko were picked for Keyakizaka for the same reason Maiyan and Asuka and Mizuki and Sakura were picked for Nogizaka. Getting lucky with a few catchy songs and choreo doesn't change the fact it's still an idol group that functions much the same as its fellow 46 idol groups, which doesn't make it so unique in Jpop after all.
    My point was all the sakamichi groups operate in pretty much the same way and you even gave an example of this (that's why I said you acknowledged it). They're the same wagons just each one is painted a different color. I literally don't care what color your preference is but stop pretending it's some radically different entity to the others simply because it's painted a different color.
    It's just an expression. It means you're dissociated from reality and need to come back to the real world. Sure sakamichi groups are great but try broadening your horizons, maybe try looking up some Jpop that doesn't end in "-zaka46" for once, maybe it will cure the tunnel vision you have.
    See point 2.
    Yeah I'm looking at it and maybe you need to re-read it yourself, particularly the part about prejudice. You're proclaiming your favorite manufactured handshaking '-zaka46' idol group is sooo unique among all of Jpop... while knowing almost nothing about Jpop other than acts that end with '-zaka46'. It's either prejudice or tunnel vision.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @tzatziki2
    I agree to all your points.
    Yes! my whole J-pop is only Sakamichi and nothing else. You see, as a gaijin my musical interests are defintely outside Japan and J-pop is only a small part. I already dedicate a lot on these 3 groups and anything else would be too bothersome (OK japanese indie groups are fine, so is Shina Ringo, but up to that and nothing more). From this perspective my "view" is narrow. Maybe this is why my love for them is so great.

However, this narrow view does not invalidate "realism" within these narrow borders, does it? At least my reality. And isn't a forum just a place for everyone to express their "own realities"? You agree or not it's entirely up to you, but in a polite manner.

My point about CD "count" is that it may not be so relevant except than sales volumes for handshake events, but who I am to know. Isn't it true that a person buys a lot of copies to get more tickets, or am I mistaken?

The issue is that this later reply of yours could have been just fine if it had come first, instead of your initial post...

15. Izzi46

Izzi46 Kenkyuusei

Another day, another shitpost by none other than StinkyCola.
    Yeah, right! ZERO posts! LMAO! Because you have conveniently deleted them like the one below, dipshit:
    (The post that was quoted by Ritto2908 is already deleted by the Cola clown)

Nogizaka46 29th [Actually...] (2022/03/23)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

What a pathetic attempt to make yourself the victim! Typical messed up childish behvior. That's how you ALWAYS work here.
    It IS you who should watch yourself more before accusing others, numbskull.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    You don't need to put down one group to praise another, that goes for both sides. Sakurazaka literally does nothing and you lot shit on them because one annoying user happens to be a fan of the group. Do you know how exhausting it is to see the group get flack because of Stecola? It's actually not fair on the group at all, or the fans who enjoy both or all three groups to constantly see spiteful comments when all we want to do is discuss a single.

And for the love of fucking god Stecola if you dislike Nogi that much then just don't comment on the group. You do nothing but annoy people with your comments and bring negative energy to Sakurazaka on S48 because of it. It's little wonder so many of the old users post in the Sakuzaka threads anymore when you're always talking shit about the other sakamichi groups and Mr Philosophy here can't get over the "legacy" of Keyakizaka that quite literally almost destroyed the group lmfao. There is a time and place to talk about Keyaki and it's not in a damn Nogi single thread!

MODS I would beg you once again to sort out this very obvious issue but it seems like you prefer things to continue this way so long as the forums stay active. "Cleaning up the threads" whenever the same shit happens can only do so much but removing the common denominator of all these issue's is surely a better option. o_O

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Lmao you really went all out looking at all my old comments on this thread? Cringe. Btw what does it even proof?
    That was from a twitter user, @sakurazaka69 who posted a pic with Samidare Yo covers and saying "Actually...we ended Nogizaka". The one who mocked Nogizaka is that sakufan twitter user. If you are annoyed by that funny post (liked by more than 100 people) go blame about it to that twitter user who mocked your fav group. It's not made by me, I just shown it cause it was meant to be funny and accurate about 29th single really bad covers, but if you think it isn't, and is offensive to Nogi, go blame to the author of the tweet.

@minaeshi it doesn't work like that, I criticized Nogi also when I didn't even like Keyakizaka, that didn't stop lot of Nogi fans to mock the keya group and viceversa. Stop pretending your fave's group opinions here are determined by my behaviour (or @Philosophy Senpai 's), it is so stupid to even think something like that.

Also, at least I come here to talk about this single, showing interest on it even if on disagreement with other Nogi fans, but it's simply called discussion and I am showing genuine interest on this group's current status even if I am no more a Nogi fan. What do you even come here to do? To say "oh please don't hate on my Sakurazaka even if SteCola is a Sakufan?" or even worse "I can't stand that SteCola user is making my beloved Sakurazaka look bad, please MODS do something". Really pathetic and unfair.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Uhh... Nogizaka 29th single? *cough*

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Such a huge gap between Oricon and Billboard o_Oo_Oo_O

Well I like 2 songs from this single Actually and 5gen song. Not a fan of ver. without Aruna, her voice is a main point of this song, also dance looks awkward withoit only one center. It wasn't created for w-center. Zetsubou no Ichibyou Mae is a great song, it's my favorite song in this single. Sound modern and non-idolish. 4 gen are a genki idols, 5 gen would have another music style, why not?))) :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1