1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 30th [Suki toiu no wa Rock daze!] (2022/08/31)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

F91B6EF4-A4B5-429C-9126-1C2A5A37050D.jpeg

Center: Kaki Haruka

Senbatsu
    1st Row: Yoda Yuuki, Saitou Asuka, Kaki Haruka, Yamashita Mizuki, Endo Sakura
    2nd Row: Tamura Mayu**, Kubo Shiori, Umezawa Minami, Akimoto Manatsu, Iwamoto Renka, Tsutsui Ayame
    3rd Row: Kanagawa Saya*, Seimiya Rei, Kakehashi Sayaka, Suzuki Ayane, Higuchi Hina, Shibata Yuna, Satou Kaede, Yumiki Nao*

*Hatsu Senbatsu
    **Hatsu Fukujin

Release inf

https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/65630?ima=4103&pri1=202207

https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/65630?ima=4103&pri1=202207

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

We got Nandome no Aozora ka for 10th single and Synchronicity for 20th single.
    I don't have big expectation but I hope they didn't disappoint us this time and no more unnecessary drama.

Honestly for this time, they seriously,SUPER SERIOUSLY need to stop with the experiments just for this 30th single. Same with the cd jacket too, they should stop playing with it if they can't do it properly.

Other than that,hoping for the best.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope it is something like Hadashi de Summer. After gloomy Actually...(which I actually like:p), need MV where members have fun and smilling. Also, brown-ish sea, swing that swing sideways, and complaining third row because smoke from fireworks covering their scene.[hehe]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I just want a better single, the best single possible bec this is anothe milestone - 30th single.

I don't have any wishes for any member to be part of Senbatsu or who will be chosen as center (incl Under). I'm just curious if any or several 5th gen will be included for Senbatsu and what units we'll get. Plus, the usual 'will it be a grad single' for anyone.

Long wait is over. Hope for the best.

• Like Like x 3
  5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Asuka center please.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Manatsu center

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

I don't really care about the center or the senbatsu, other than wanting Yanchan but I don't think its her time just yet.

What I really really want is a quintessential pop-summer song pleaseeeeee.

8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Milestone song and Summer song. Here we go!

9. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    My hope is for a fun bright summer song and for the center to be a 1st gen or double center 1st gen/5th gen girls.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Do you want 5th Gen to stay or to go?

Stay like how 4th Gen stayed through Shiawase or go like how 3rd Gen was not included in ItsuDeki?

For me if they exclude 5th Gen, then we can have a small 16 member senbatsu. If they have a larger senbatsu then most likely 5th Gen will be included. There are after all 32 non-5th Gen members including Seira on hiatus. How small will Unders be again?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

[Fingers crossed]
    Asuka x Mizuki

As much as I wish for a Asuka-Mizuki wCenter, I hope it's either Asuka, Yamashita, Kubo, Kaki or Endo. A wCenter with any variation of these ladies would be fine as well. I don't think they will let another 5th gen solo center this single, not after the heat from last time.
    @Xena55 Yanchan would be interesting, but I feel we'll have to wait a few months years for that to happen :/

Last edited: Jul 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    There was a leak or should I say speculation that Yumiki, Yanchan and Denchan are in this senbatsu.
    others I could find include 2 or 3 5th gens , but those are just mostly predictions.

but there's not long more to wait, just stay cool just a few more days .

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. wuerfel

wuerfel Member Studio48 Contributor

If it's Asuka, I would be totally happy about it. It feels like she should have another one and it's been some time now (and she centered Hadashi and Jikochuu and I would love another nice summer song like this).
    Lots of other possibilities would be also nice though ... as long as it's not someone completely out of the blue again .__.
    Same goes for 5th gen, I'd be happy for almost everyone, except Hina and Aruno as it feels more appropriate to wait a bit longer before pushing them. Nagi and Satsuki would be welcome, maybe Sakutan too. If none of them are in, ok, that's fine.
    Yumiki, Denchan, Yanchan? Yes, please.

So, basically, everything is perfectly fine with me as long as there are no surprises with a bitter aftertaste. Management may save the next shock for the 31st if they insist, just give me a break, please :flower:

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    For every comeback I always hope saito asuka will be center again. She last center main single in 2019 and it's already so long. I relly hoping she is centering again.

If we talk about new center at the moment I don't have anybody in my mind will be get this chance. The management maybe will give the center to their current available center.

At the moment Nogizaka just have Endo sakura, kaki Haruka, yamashita mizuki, saito asuka and Yoda Yuki as their available center. I excluded Aruno coz what happened before, I think the chance for her to get include in this senbatsu is small so as being center it's too far for now. But who knows what management will decide.

But maybe they will go with new center? If they go with new center the first person who come in my mind is between Kubo shiori and umezawa minami.

Or maybe they go with W-center. If they will go with W-center I pray for Asuka and Yamashita combi. The last time they have W-center is in 2017.

But no matter who will be center for this single I will always support nogi. I hope they got great song, great dance, great costume and great MV for this single. Hope for the best for all the girls.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I'm really hoping for a summer bop this time like girl's rule or hadashi de summer

I'm pretty easygoing with regards to center, only thing i don't want is for them to double down on Aruno as the center given that they seem to have been pushing her as a potential permacenter before the scandal and subsequent hiatus

I hope there won't be anyone dropped from senbatsu seeing as this hasn't happened since 25th to 26th single, and last single 18 member senbatsu leaves a bit of room to grow senbatsu.

If it does happen the most likey candidates are Aruno for the aforementioned scandal, Hinachima and Rei based on hs sales, and Ayane because 2nd gen will forever be shafted by management.

New members to enter senbatsu from 5th gen based on popularity has to be Nagi and Satsuki, and Sakura too based on blog engagement level. Otherwise Nao and/or Saya from the 4th gen could enter too

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I think this wouldn't happen anymore. Renka said in her SR yesterday that the 30th single main song is not a summer song nor an autumn song.
    By saying that, she indirectly confirmed that she's in the senbatsu though.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I don't think anyone will be dropped and it's probably a repeat center. Asuka, Yamashita, Endo or Kaki. This time, they might want to settle with an established center. If any addition maybe one or two since Seira is taking time off. Who's getting more exposure lately? Yanchan? Yumiki? Well it would be nice if a 4.5 member can slide in.

I also think they're done with the Summer, Autumn, Winter theme. Let's hear something new, a song that will leave its mark, a real banger. I'm expecting a 5th gen song. 3rd & 4th, maybe? How about a unit of the remaining 1st + Ayane?
    Quite excited :D

18. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I hope for Shiori because she deserves that kind of public spotlight; like it's now or never. But seemingly, perhaps they'll straightaway drop new gen center(s) this summer after the failure last single. Not that I really care much but repeat center will be boring tbh.

19. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I don't think they will go with new center after what happened. The management maybe will play save this time since this is 30th single and they will maybe use their perma center.

• Like Like x 1
  20. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I don't think they will go with new center after what happened. The management maybe will play save this time since this is 30th single and they will maybe use their perma center.
    But if they want to use new center, I also think shiori deserves that. For me if management wanted to go with new center I just have two people in my mind and that's Shiori and Umezawa. For me the two of them is the strong candidate as new center.