1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 31st Single [Kokoni wa Naimono] (2022.12.07)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    senbatsu_31st.jpg

Center: Saito Asuka
    Senbatsu: Kaki Haruka, Endo Sakura, Yamashita Mizuki, Yoda Yuuki, Tamura Mayu, Kubo Shiori, Umezawa Minami, Suzuki Ayane, Kanagawa Saya, Shibata Yuna, Iwamoto Renka, Sakaguchi Tamami, Tsutsui Ayame, Hayakawa Seira, Hayashi Runa, Yumiki Nao

Unders: Ito Riria, Mukai Hazuki, Sato Kaede, Nakamura Reno, Yoshida AyanoChirstie, Kitagawa Yuri, Kuromi Haruka, Sato Rika, Matsuo Miyu, Yakubo Mio

Track Listing:
    Warui Seibun
    Koko Kara (Asuka solo)
    Sentou Rhapsody
    Ato No Matsuri
    Amai Evidence
    17funkan (5th Gen)

-=-=-=

As announced on Sunday's NogiChuu (Oct 30th, 2022), Nogizaka's 31st single on sale 12.07.

Have at it!

-=-=-=
    1. YouTube Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mUGuw_hnTLYVHecNyTwE34nh8AFcsaJgs
    2. Official announcement: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/65941?ima=4709&pri1=202210
    3. Some extras information: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/65942?ima=4627&pri1=202210
    4. Meet & Greet information: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/65951?ima=5121&pri1=202210
    5. Track listing: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/65987?ima=4608&pri1=202211
    6. Description for the title song MV: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/news/detail/65999?ima=2106&pri1=202211

Last edited: Dec 8, 2022
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    from the online meet and greet, looks like Rei and Saachan are sitting out this singles, with the return of Seira.
    also another thing to note is 4 3rd gen members(Mizuki, Rentan, Yodachan and Ume) are exempted from meguri (from now on, adding to 1st and 2nd gen members)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Expecting either Asuka grad single or Nagi Satsuki Wcenter

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Azumi

Azumi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maeda Atsuko
    Have Saito Asuka announced her graduation?
    I can't wait for latest Nogizaka46 single :^O^:

5. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :flower: I just need a new song something like Kizuitara Kataomoi :flower:

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope 5ki merges into under and Senbatsu.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

So will there be 5Ki in senbatsu? Looks like there’s more chairs in the room in the Kojichuu preview for next week?

8. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think it's someone's graduation single. My prediction is that it's Asuka's bc I can't see Manatsu centering. This will probably be the song performed at Kohaku and one of the birthday live days will be a gradcon.
    As for 5ki I think Nagi, Satsuki and Sakura might make it in or, hell, maybe Aruno instead of Sakura.

9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I think like many said, it's a graduation single. Haha feels like a rushed announcement, but after seeing the last release date. Wow time flies fast.:^^;:
    well everybody screams Asuka but I am hoping it's not the case:(
    And for 5ki - I don't wanna sound mean, but I hope other members than Aruno get's a senbatsu spot.:fear: *Nagi please*

• Agree Agree x 5
  10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 4
  11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Next week!!! I can't believe we get the single reveal this fast.:D

• Like Like x 1
  12. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
  13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    From Asuka's blog post, they play to do the new song on their YT channel....

14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    hmm, question is 31st singles song or a coupling song. performing the new song before the Nogichuu announcement on senbatsu seems a bit off?

15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If the single is an Asuka graduation single and she's only going to be with the group for another 2 months, why wait? It's such a short time period to have the actual center of the single... if it is an Asuka graduation single... and if she is in fact center...

Yeah. It's a bit weird, but maybe the song will be a "Sayonara no Imi" 2?

16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    that means tomorrow's the 'unofficial' senbatsu announcement if its indeed a grad singles. nogichuu is just members comments lol.
    another interesting fact is that in Sayoimi's MV, she's the little sister of Nanamin. Nanamin grad during birthday live, will her 'little sister' do the same?

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It should be the main track they'll perform for the live stream. She said the song they received is very nice so she must be talking about the title song. It would be weird to perform a coupling song before the main song which they will then perform at Best Hits Kayosai. There shouldn't be any big surprises except maybe if another member is the center then putting Asuka true center in the formation. But I doubt they'll do that.

That Kojichu episode is probably more about Asuka's graduation than just the Senbatsu announcement. Plus, few 5th gen will probably be selected. Well, the sooner we see the song performed, the better. Hoping it's a really good song.

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Live streaming tomorrow at 19:30 JST. And, they will also perform the new 31st single title song.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Nov 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Looks like it's really Asuka's grad single with that thumbnail. I guess this is the first time we got to hear the song before the actual senbatsu announcement.
    Question is... is it just the song or together with the MV? If it's just the song, we still won't know the senbatsu formation, so this Sunday's announcement is still necessary.