1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 31st Single [Kokoni wa Naimono] (2022.12.07)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They never did an MV for Sentou Rhapsody but I am waiting for someone to stitch all the TikTok into an FMV...

The last 3 songs released without any fanfare have turned out to be my favorites. I love Atono Matsuri, think the world of Amai Evidence, and am gleeful whenever I hear Sentou Rhapsody. The rest of the single -- meh.

2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ah, Runa was there after she disappear for a week and miss two performances. Welcome back Runa!:blush:

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    there could be one last time tonight in NTV's Happyou! Kotoshi Ichiban kiita uta ~ Nenkan Music Award 2022 ~ (roughly Announcement : This years most listened to song ~ Music Award during 2022) . although there don't seem to be an indication whether it is this song or another

5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    they just performed Influencer. but later at 10pm time slot , there will be kokoni

[update]
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tw5L5JtIuSLh0yQv-pbXvWEZTS5xVQK1/view?usp=sharing
    Maiyan title called the song and wished Asuka all the best after the song

Last edited: Dec 28, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Like Like x 3
  7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The 31st single "Nothing Here" (released on December 7, 2022) achieved million sales about two months after its release. It was officially certified as a million by the Recording Industry Association of Japan. It is the first time in about 3 years that Nogizaka46 has achieved a million. In addition, it is the first time for this year's singles division to achieve a million.

https://www.thefirsttimes.jp/news/0000244844/

Last edited: Feb 10, 2023
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    the mini live was performed with the birthday live formation without Asuka, Manatsu nor Ayane(covid)
    with no news on Asuka's grad concert , looking likely now to be May or after, guessing it could be an outdoor venue, National stadium maybe or back to Jingu

9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    The further the date of the graduation ceremony is moved, the less sense it makes to hold it. :fear:

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    Yeah, I wish they would either graduate on their last day or continue until their concert date.. If they move her grad to may pretty much half a year since she's graduated... it won't feel as sad :oops:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Agree it isn't ideal but it is probably as simple as Asuka wanting to leave in December and management wanting a big stadium for her grad as she's the biggest pull in the group.

12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kokoni wa naimono was one the 5 singles that won "Best 5 singles' in THE JAPAN GOLDEN DISC AWARD 2023.

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/riaj_prinfo/status/1634047917895057408?s=20

Manatsu comment with google translate:

"It's a great honor. Thank you!
    As Asuka's last single, it was a single that was highly appreciated by all the members, so I'm very happy that many people listened to it, and I hope this wonderful song will be passed on to my juniors.
    Thank you for your continued support of Nogizaka46!"
    (Manatsu Akimoto)

• Like Like x 3
  13. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Still listening to kokoni wa naimono till this day. Such a great song. This is one of those songs where it actually sounds better if you watch the MV at the same time. Asuka's solo dance part at the 2nd chorus is mesmerising. Beautifully choreographed. Personally, would classify this as one of the top 5 kami songs of all time from Nogi.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Totally agree, still listening to it every day. I hope this song will become a Nogi grad song classic in the future, like Sayoimi or Kaerimichi.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2023
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Is there an English translation to Sentou Rhapsody? I want to know why it makes the members worry about it. It sounds like a fun song, but I think I need confirmation...

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Maybe because of these lines
    洋服は脱いで 下着も脱いで (take off your clothes and also your underwear)
    真っ裸になったらGO!GO! (once you are fully naked, Go! Go!)
    大事なとこ タオルで隠し (then, hide your "important" part with a towel)

• Informative Informative x 1