1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 31st Single [Kokoni wa Naimono] (2022.12.07)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I quite like kojin PVs even if they are not that good. It gives each member a chance to stand out. Some classic Nogi stuff has come from them, too (Marika, Karaage Shimai). Most likely this time out there was no time to create them.

Agreed. No Asuka documentary is plain stupid.

I'm not too into seeing more of the Summer Tours. I think I've already watched them paid and unpaid. It's not like they were only available to Japanese fans. And it is correct that there is a forum for these in Nogi Douga.

Since the MVs are now available on Nogi's official YouTube channel, the content of the BluRays has not been worth it for the last two singles.

2. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of Asuka grad content will be the focus of an upcoming Nogi documentary film. Maybe it would feature the stepping up of the 3rd and 4th gen as senpai and the rise of 5th. It's been a few years since the last one, I'd say we're about due. I'd probably release it after about a year after she's graduated so they have a clearer idea of who has become the face and of the group and who to keep an eye on.

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I'm surprised that 1) the single is not out digitally a week before (yes, we're a week out) and 2) where are the other MVs right now???

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

The 3 unit songs will be released later on ANN so I would assume MV will be out by the weekend (?)
    5th gen members will hold a TikTok LIVE on Friday, Dec 2. So guess they don't have an actual MV since they'll be making a special video of their new song in that event. Haven't seen any news about Asuka's solo.

And this:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Amai Evidence - Upbeat type song,as expected of good singers unit and you can hear each of their voice clearly.
    Sentou Rhapsody- More upbeat,very festive beat but the lyrics a bit wild ngl.
    Ato no Matsuri - Very chill song, great song to listen when you just want to vibe.

I still can't judge it without the MVs but overall is notbad with the genres. Although AmaiEvi and Sentou Rhapsody beat sound a bit more of the usual idol pattern. I like Ato no Matsuri the most out of the three.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogizaka channel new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  7. yaya

yaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Grey uniform, neat!

8. unknownsensei

5ki song great mv, amazing work from the director. Choreography and costume looks good too. The song not much, its another typical idol thats mixed of lots of other songs. Overall the mv does carry the song.

9. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Sakura center, yay! :D I love the mv but the song is just okay, it's fine.

It's nice to see them mix up the formation a bit more from band-aid, rather than just shuffle nagi-satsuki-sakura as the middle 3 of the front row

10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, they only release 2 MVs at this point. I hope the rest of the MVs will be up on their channel tomorrow.

11. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    3 MVs (Kokoni, Warui, 17). 2 MVs more hopefully.
    Asuka solo very likely get an MV. So that's left 1 more slot for unit song.

This single release schedule is a bit unusual, too rush I guess.

12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Ah, I forgot about Under MV.
    Yes, I think it will be Asuka solo and Bathhouse Rhapsody.
    I think this single is the fastest one, between announcement and its release date. It is only about 1 month.
    And, the Senbatsu announcement by Konno-san was more likely on early October, because Runa wear the same outfit as her SR on Oct 10th. So, this single only take about a month or two of production before release.

13. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    This single is really good. Not even a boring song. Ato no matsuri is such an interesting song, stuck in my head. It's like a mix of Sukima and Buranko. Hopefully it would get an MV.

• Like Like x 1
  14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Final Day Under Live Dec 19 will also be streamed online.
    Tickets for stream go on sale Dec 10 12pm JST

• Like Like x 2
  15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Seira and Rururu photo win! I’m predicting 611k first week sales. What’s your prediction?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    465k first day
    632k for the week

• Like Like x 2
  17. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I think same as previos. There is nothing to affect the sales.:flower:

18. unknownsensei

I want to say bigger numbers because Asuka but the bonus not really much so I say 500k first day and 625k first week.
    I'm not sure why there is no other mv displayed on Shibuya Tsutaya panel exhibition. Possibly to avoid early spoiler but if theres no actual other mvs, combined with no documentary (the summer tour instead) and all the next year live situations(if it didn't reach the expectations) then they are playing with the wotas patience.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

2022 FNS歌謡祭

if the video does not show watch the video here
    fujitv/FNS

20. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I just listened to Asuka's solo「これから」and sh*t it hurts. The lyrics is well-written and the music composition is so nice. It is a very good song.
    Immediately became one of my favorite grad songs as soon as a heard the early parts of it. I'm hoping we could get an MV for this.
    EDIT: 31st single streaming platforms

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    • Like Like x 1