1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 32nd Single [Hito wa Yume wo Nido Miru] (2023.03.29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    32nd_promo.jpeg

Track Listing:
    • Hito wa Yume wo Nido Miru (senbatsu) (MV)
    • Bokutachi no Sayonara (MV)
    • Kokoro ni mo Nai Koto (5th Gen) (MV)
    • Tasogare wa Itsumo
    • Never say never
    • Sazanami wa Modoranai (under) (MV)
    • Namida no Suberidai

-=-=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=-
    Senbatsu
    3rd row: Sato Rika, Kanagawa Saya, Hayakawa Seira, Ichinose Miku, Matsuo Miyu, Ioki Mao, Iwamoto Renka, Yumiki Nao, Shibata Yuna
    2nd row: Sugawara Satsuki, Tamara Mayu, Yoda Yuuki, Inoue Nagi, Umezawa Minami, Tsutsui Ayame, Kawasaki Sakura
    1st row: Kaki Haruka, Kubo Shiori, Yamashita Mizuki, Endo Sakura
    W-center: Kubo/Yamashita -- Kuboshita

Unders
    3rd row: Kuromi Haruka, Okamoto Hina, Yakubo Mio, Yoshida Ayanochristie, Semiya Rei, Okuda Iroha, Kitagawa Yuri
    2nd row: Nakamura Reno, Tomisato Nao, Nakanishi Aruno, Ikeda Teresa, Ogawa Aya, Sakaguchi Tamami
    1st row: Sato Kaeda, Ito Riria, Hayashi Runa, Mukai Hazuki
    w-center: RirianXHayashi
    -=-=-=--=-=-=--=-=-=-
    News as it is released:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

NagiSakura Center

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    NagiSakura W center would be great though I also wouldn't mind a Mizuki center, too. She's been growing on me lately. :)

Cheers!

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Just to catch everyone up if you don't follow Nogizaka too closely. The idea of a Nagi/Sakutan W Center come from a leaker who has a very decent track record in being very correct. You can see many YouTube videos discussing the leak but here's the formation from one of the matome.

Take it with a grain of salt. We'll know in a week as they'll announce it at next week's NogiChuu.

Also, it will be the first single without any 1ki!

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wow, that would be my dream senbatsu if the rumour is true. Let's wait and see, don't want to get my hopes too high firstly.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    I would not mind the push of 5ki since it has been a year since their debut. However, the leaked Senbatsu could easily be one of the best and most convincing if Teresa were to be in Miku's position.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. juniorbeho

juniorbeho Kenkyuusei

I'd love Yamashita to be center, especially since she probably is currently the highest profile member in the group considering the continuity and scope of her outside work, but with how busy she is that probably makes it unlikely that she'll be selected. It is probably time for a 5th gen center or double, since no 1ki means they will probably want to get a start on having the newer members get accustomed to more appearances and the spotlight.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. clafelallerizu

clafelallerizu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    honestly Yama solo center is ideal at this pont. since she just crank up maiagre too. might as well capitalize on it while still fresh on people mind.

although i always hoping for another W-Center. maybe Yama-Endo, or Yama-Kaki (unlikely since kaki just center 2 single ago), Yama-Kubo is fine too( altho i kinda don't quite like Kubo in center position idk why) maybe Yama- 5th gen with either Nagi or Sakura.

also hoping the song to be interesting atleast. since chant is on the menu now maybe a song that can bring that excitement back.

oh as for other song hoping for the last Manatsu respect gundan song maybe since ayane still around.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I want that too, but I think Miku is more pushed by management and a better performer. I wish Teresa is at least in 3rd row, then she can work her way up. Maybe next single, we will have more 5ki in senbatsu.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Wouldn't mind!
    Teresa senbatsu please too

Finger crossed for a cheerful song. Girl rule something like that please:cute:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hachikim

Hachikim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    It's not likely for Wcen, but I really want to see Yama-Kaki powerful pair. If it has to be 5ki, my bet definitely on Nagi or Satsuki, but please let popular senpais on first row.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. lovetrip

lovetrip Kenkyuusei

yeah, very weird considering her big jump in popularity lately (unless this senbatsu was finalized sometime before the 31st single, when miku was slightly ahead of her). also, this might be an unpopular opinion, but the lack of aruno seems fishy. they pushed her so hard in the beginning, i find it unlikely that they'd just backtrack completely and not even put her in 3rd row. the fandom has mostly forgiven her, she sells out all of her slots in a decent amount of time, she's a favorite in star tanjou (understandably lol), plus mgmt has never demoted an A-side center to unders, not even when fans complained about ikoma-chan.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    it's NagiSatsu Double Center..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

That 5th gen frontrow is crazy if it happens. How about that Ayane true center. Well, clock is ticking. Although I also feel it would be Nagi x Sakura if it's Wcenter, I still hope Nagi will be solo center.

My bet is still Yamashita bec if she doesn't center this one, I think her next center will be on her graduation.

I also notice the somewhat push Miku is receiving so I won't be surprised if she's selected. I want more than 4 5th gen selected.
    Hori. And without any of those so-called 'scandals'. Is it only me that feel management is already leaning towards Nagi? Isn't it quite obvious?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I hope we will get another good a-side song.
    More importantly, I hope the under song will also be as good as the past Under songs.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm not crazy about the W-center if it's true. I think I would swap Satsuki with Sakutan, but that's just me. I am more intrigued by 4 5th Gen in front row. Like they're upping the new member count each time through: Baretta 1 2ki, NigeMizu 2 3ki, Yoake 3 4ki, and now 4 5ki! Genius!

Rumors also place 5ki in Unders which will be interesting too as I wonder if we'll get a 5ki center there as well. I don't think there's been a 4ki Under center just yet.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

I would like a Nagi solo center tbh. She's not even my oshi but she's clearly a prodigy and a golden girl that does everything perfect I see her a step above the rest. I'm not a fan of a W-Center for 5ki so early. Let them reach stardom solo.

About Aruno, I don't think there is anything weird there, 29th single was very experimental and even with no scandal Aruno wasn't going to be at the top of popularity and there is plenty to choose from 5ki thankfully. No matter how much whoever made her center loves her there is no justification to put her above Nagi, Satsuki, Sakutan etc right now. I'm sure she will come back to senbatsu eventually but no need to risk ugly comments by putting her back right away. Put her in a vocal unit and let her keep developing her amazing singing.

Anyways, I'm not someone who overly cares about center or formation. I just want Nogi to have an S tier single again lol.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I feel that Nagi's perfection is the double edge sword. Management never heavily push someone who is already so perfect, at least not as the first choice (e.g. Maiyan, Mizuki).
    The ones who are usually heavily pushed are those who are shy / crybaby / not confident.
    But thankfully I think in 5ki so far none of them have such personality.
    That's why I think it's good that at least Nagi is w-center.
    And why Sakura instead of Satsuki, I think it's because of their opposite personality. This is also the usual mgmt strategy as well.
    Nagi and Satsuki might be too similar, both are cool, stoic and perfectionist.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Mgt have demoted miona after centerin Barrete