1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single Nogizaka46 32nd Single [Hito wa Yume wo Nido Miru] (2023.03.29)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Feb 13, 2023.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 2
  2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 1
  3. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I was happy about a Kuboshita w/center but honestly, I am underwhelmed by the song. It's just...flat and forgettable.

It's really been a while that I felt satisfied by a Nogi A-side. They still make good songs, I personally really liked Zetsubou no Ichibyoumae and Boku ga Te wo Tataku Hou E lately, but A-sides are underwhelming after underwhelming.

Even if Nogi is not the same without original members, I still root for them. There are girls form 3ki and 5ki that I like, but I hope they will improve in serving quality or they will get more and more uninteresting to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Besitos

Besitos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    IZ*ONE & Sakurazaka46
    I think i agree with some of your points, for me the last A-Side that i liked was Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru, the melody/instruments esp in the chorus really reminds me of the Nogi songs circa 2014-2017, or the era when Center Nanase was at her peak which i really enjoyed...Boku-Boku reminds me of not necessarily the A-Sides back then, but more like Kikkake, Hane no Kioku, those B-Side gems.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Management was probably left traumatized that things went so wrong with Actually, which is the only time in forever they have tried something different and risky. And that's why we've had a year of super safe and boring songs. They are still good, even great songs but as one comment said, they are too cookie cutter. A Nogi cookie cutter song will never be able to complete with the classics just by nostalgia alone, even if is as good or better than older songs.This is talking only about the A-Side which is ultimately what matters the most. I actually think they've had a lot hidden gems in coupling songs over the past singles which makes the boring A-Sides all the more frustrating.

When they finally give Nagi and 5ki in general the reign of the group (we all know that's coming) it better be with something bold and different that makes the group stand out. They need to put their money's worth on all that "new Nogizaka" talk.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Spanky

Spanky Kenkyuusei

I think the weekly sales will be lower than KimiShika but it more than Actually so it's maybe OK lol (but this is only Oricon maybe the billboard sales is better?)

7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Personally I think Nogi A-sides has always been a hit or a miss for me since the beginning. So I feel nothing has really changed now.
    In the past, these are some A-sides that I would consider kami songs: Nandome, Sayoimi, Synchronicity, Sing Out.
    Some that are pretty good, e.g. Imahana, Inochi, Seifuku, Kaerimichi.
    Some that are total missed, e.g. all their summer songs (Girls Rule, NatsuFree, Taiyou, Hadashi, Jikochuu), Baretta, Shiawase.
    Everything else are in between (mediocre).

Compared with the recent songs (pandemic era onwards), I still discover some kami songs, e.g. BokuBoku, SaigoTightHug, Kokoni (these 3 are still in my playlist).
    Pretty good songs: KimiShika, HitoYume
    Total missed: Actually, Sukirock. The rest are mediocre songs.

I feel older songs tends to get an added value of nostalgia... Oh those good days...!! especially now that those good days are over. I'm probably minority that don't really do nostalgia and prefer to move forwards.

On this single topic, the sales from day 2 onwards have been the slowest since pandemic era (26th onwards). I think losing all their original aces hit them hard. Hopefully next single will be better. And yeah, 5ki time should come soon.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2023
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 2
  9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I don't remember this, new outfit?
    Anyway, Utacon with a live band is always great. But I guess it's the song :lol:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

New outfit for Kimi no Na as well I believe.

edit
    Seira said it was new outfit in her mobame

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Outfit looks like SukiRock but whiter. Maybe similar pattern?

Anyhow, I like how the orchestral version from the Utacon band sounds just like the original!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Federico

Federico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kaki Haruka

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Gotta share this. A beautiful part of the dance.

• Like Like x 3
  13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'm still hoping there'll be the 5th MV. Is this the first time there are only 4 MVs in a single?

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Oricon 1st week: 516,884
    Capture.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

KuboShi will be out for tomorrow’s MSte performance. Rururu will take her place!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I wonder if it's for her acting role? Anyhow, here's her blog post about it: https://www.nogizaka46.com/s/n46/diary/detail/101374?ima=3612

I can only think of one time when the center wasn't there for a TV performance.

Also, as much as it's great for Runa, as a Yamashita oshi, I wish they'd have chosen Riria as it would've been a delight for Mizuki.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

That would’ve been great. I’m just happy for Runa since she may have been down in the dumps and she hasn’t been updating her blog until the other day. Hopefully this opportunity can lift her back up.

18. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Riria subbed for Mayutan. So she was there too! Sucks that Kubo could not make it but Runa did a good job as nervous as she was.

Anyhow... for their performances on the music shows they've released a brilliant set of YouTube shorts the members have done showing off their costumes of the day. And if you hadn't seen it, they're quite dumb but fun and funny.

Miku kicks it off....

Not a Yume peformance but really knocks it out of the park

Ume doesn't get into it as much

I am loving the unnecessary English! Kawachi!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Yeah you can tell Rururu was really nervous but I’m happy she performed well. Some fans were commenting that the cameraman was focusing on Mizuki more but I didn’t think so. I’ll have to rewatch and see if that’s the case.

20. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Overall focus they did focus more on Mizuki but Runa did get some decent camera time, good camera work from Mste though.