1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 5th Year Birthday Live (17/02/20-17/02/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 6, 2016.

1. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

thanks for your answer. It's japanese though. Can't read it xD

I feel like you have to be fast and Nogizaka isn't getting less popular. I have so many questions :(

2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    You mean getting tickets? That one normally is 1.5 months before the concerts for presales. And about slightly over a month before for the 1st come 1st served tickets. General presales normally have a period of application so just take your time , depends on luck of lottery. 1st come 1st served however need to be luck of getting a login slot when everyone is logging in at the same time
    Goods presale just go and lineup at the goods counter. And you can also buy them off the web store now , to arrive in April

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Enjoy. Tomorrow going to ikuchan Romeo and Juliette. But won't be posting it here due to ot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Here are photos I took at the concert venue, all the members' portrait photos are there.
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskUTEVhd

Btw, hasn't been mentioned yet, on the 3rd day during the MC with Asuka, Wakatsuki got led by Asuka to show her Hashi-kun skit lol

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Awesome photos, thanks for sharing! Seeing those makes me want to see them live all the more. Maybe next year.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  6. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

I lost the screenshot, but Threefold Choice
    Sayonara no Imi
    and Nanamin solo were the most bought songs I think on iTunes from the Nogi songs and Nogizaka in general trending in the search area

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Because Nanamin. Also, because Threefold Choice is an awesome song. In their next all MV DVD I'm voting for it to be made into a music video.

8. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

I know. I listened to Sayonara trough paid stream. Now I don't have it anymore and also bought her solo. I liked Treefold choice before, but now I am listening to it again

9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Oh yeah! How can we have forgotten? We almost got a 46 member version of Nogizaka no Uta! If only Himetan! That I would like to have seen or at least to have heard. Himetan, get well soon. We need a full 46!

• Like Like x 1
  10. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Look like it's already too late, but I just want to post it :fear:
    Bananaman-san and Tsuchida-san in Nogizaka46 5th birthday live.
    (Bananaman) Shitara-san visited on day 1. Hashimoto and Shitara-san :cry:, luckily he still can say happy birthday to Hashimoto.
    [​IMG]
    A little bigger version: http://i.imgur.com/t1zuHbo.jpg

(Bananaman) Himura-san and Tsuchida-san visited on day 2. Tsuchida-san is such a big fan :D
    [​IMG]
    A little bigger version:http://i.imgur.com/ZgS7k45.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    where do you get the pics? omg my nanamin feels >< Thanks for posting these <3 Want to make it as my desktop pic soon <3

12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    have anyone watch this bluray which release on 28 march 2018 few weeks ago ?

all of you must bring this BR into your MUST WATCH list if cant afford to MUST BUY list

i got near side seat for 1st day (nanamin's graduation concert) , backstage stage for 2nd day but i skipped the third day for kojiharu's grad concert . watch it and you'll be amazed by the crowd they pulled for 3 days .

link sharing is prohibiten in here right ? i can give you link for download for this BR , but surely IF you can , you will never regret to spend tons of $$ for this bluray .

• Like Like x 1
  13. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Have bought and watched it!

I was there as well last year. Got side seat as well for day 1, normal seat day 2 and backstage for day 3. Should have meet up haha. Let's meet up for the 6th BD live if we end up going.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    too bad i got bad start at 2018 by losing all the raffle for ikoma's graduation day . its frustated when ikoma was 1 one of my favorite comparing to nanami lol. buying tickets also not a good as before lol , i never miss my reselling tickets period before , but when i lost this time i just wish i can buy tickets from reseller like before lol

i remember i bought the 1st day ticket for only 9.000 JPY and it doesnt come with any identify documents coz its allready H-1 . found the guy on yahoo auction , just buy it after he post it only arround 5 minutes lol because suddenly he cant attend the concert tmrw because of work , luckily the security doesnt stop me at the day lol . the guy who i bought ticket from also said he doesnt think i need identify documents since our age differences also around 20 years LOL .

just realize the atmosphere is very amazing for this 3 days , i've got money more on that day surely i will buy the normal seat at least for the day 1 . but afaik the normal tickets for day 1 is arround 25000 ~ 35000 JPY sold by the reseller for the non arena seat lmao. i will ended eating by konbini salad everyday + 1 cigarette pack for 1 week if i push to buy normal tickets for day 1 lol

hope i got a better shot for 6th BD live later . since in fact 2017 being a very good year. also managing to win 2 days of meiji jingu and the biggest one is my friend just won a pair for Tokyo Dome Day 1 which i cant attend coz a sudden reason make me not in japan yet at that time .

---

3rd day VTR for harujion was one the best VTR reaction from the crowd i've ever seen when they put maimai last handshake and graduation concert on the scene , even from the bluray its very noisy lmao .

i cant imagine how the crowd will being 'touch' and 'noisy' if they in someway decided to put VTR for sayonara no imi with nanami graduation concert later

even the CM for the bluray sale was so damn tearjerking lol

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    count me in. also watched the BDs to relive last years memories, especially an emotional Day 1. also , I hope Tokyo Dome live will also be made available through BDs, so I can relive that as well. although i think they'll probably do it for Day 2 since it is slightly longer and more special due to Marika's and Himetan's "graduation", while i only went for Day 1 .

16. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Somebody knows whers it's possible to buy 5th year birthday live goodies on internet (I buy from France) ?

A website not in japanese (I just begin to learn japanese).

17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You can try cdjapan

18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Thank you for your answer

I already know CDjapan. I bought my Nogi CD, DVD and photobooks in this webshop

I'm looking for the posibility to find T-shirt, exclusive photos ...

Or maybe in a shop in Tokyo, I will go to Tokyo this summer.

I already Know "TRIO" and "LIBERTY" shops in Tokyo (Nakano Broadway and Akihabaa), but it's second hand shops.

19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

EDIT: Ooopps, I also assumed DVD/Bluray

20. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Thank you but I have the DVD for the 5th year birthday live (and all birthday live too)

I try to to find T-shirt, exclusive photos or something like this

Attached Files: