1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 8th YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Drake13, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    What a crap headline. They're not frightened, those are just safety precautions. Not much is known about the virus, it's better to avoid unnecessary risks.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

would anyone in japan now be able to help me make payment in Lawson for the BD live tickets?

3. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Congrats. I couldn’t get any this time from general sales.
    As for your payment , unfortunately I’m not in Japan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

finally able to get in rakuten after like 5 hours. sadly i only got the stagebacks. you can try now for day 2 and 4 if you dm stage back

5. Drake13

Drake13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I got 3 of 4 days. 見切れ席 and ステージバック席 . Missed day 3

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    looks like quite a few going. see you guys there. just have to be satisfied with Day 1 and 3. hopefully, can get good seats for at least one of those days since they were 1st round mobile.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    A very nice send off. Looks like I will need a lot of tissue for this. :cry2:

84248158_620893531810859_8063309586477613056_o.jpg

8. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

I spent 7 hours to get 3 from 4 days ticket(still missed 3rd day).The result I got all type of seat , normal seat, closed seat and stage back seat.

I tried to access Rakuten with 2 pc with different internet 1Gbps + VPN to japan, unable to get in until 6 hours pass . Pia website need to use Japan mobile phone to call back for verify when register and purchase(very annoyed). Lawson easy to access but capcha very hard(I failed it many time even if it just pick the picture as assignment but it need very precission and then you took long time and missed the seat.

Anyone know how many due time for convenient store payment? I'll hope for leak ticket again.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  9. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

how did you even get normal seats? seemed impossible LOL. convenience store payment for lawson is until 11pm tmr i think.

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

Just refresh until it show leak seat ู^^ (around 5 hour to get this seat). Anyway thank you for your information, lawson just release leak ticket at the morning, as for now I see that close seat for 1st day and stage back seat for other day still available.

https://l-tike.com/search/?lcd=41775

Now, I got ticket all 4 days! (close,normal,stage back, stage back seat).

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
  12. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    what do you mean by leak seat :^^;:?
    so until the concert I just have to refresh the lawson page every now and then to wait for the normal seat available :^^;:?

13. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    for the general sales, there could be some that didn't pay at the konbini or there was some error that the seat was stuck in limbo and unpaid/unallocated. so these seats sometimes are 'rereleased' by one of the 3 sites. you can say that was the "1st round" general sales. but most of the time, to avoid any more pending payments, the subsequent release will require a direct payment such as a credit card (currently rakuten and pia only accepts such payment methods for these 'rounds')

Note: don't hope for a normal seat to appear, ppl normally already paid for these seats by now.
    the only hope for that to appear is that they allocated more seats before the concerts such as they willing to allocate the seats that originally were for equipment(such as in front of the spotlights like last year although these were obstructed-view seats) .

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  14. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

Thank #cryspower help to explained.

On the first day (2/2) I tried with Rakuten but no luck and lawson also have only stage back seat show.Then I found after 4-5 hours that they have some new normal seat show available at Lawson, so I can get it. I think they reserved seat with limited time for some type of payment and someone changed their mind.

On 4/2 I also found 1st day closed seat available at lawson for a few hours. But today I saw only stage back seat.

Anyway, they will stop to sell all site by today. And they may combine all the remain seat then release it again with Rakuten later(from 7th BD concert history).

15. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    thanks a lot.

oh stupid me, I thought that rakuten or lawson ticket is the same, if it's out of tickets on rakuten then lawson will be the same too.
    I should have checked the lawson few hours later, but I just gave up and applied for lottery for live viewing instead :(.

after reading your post, this morning I saw backstage seat available on last day from lawson but I would still prefer normal seats.. or I have to choose live viewing.

16. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    Too late for me. I just read this thread. Anyway, congratulations to those who got tickets.

Maybe I can try on summer tour or next birthday live to watch.

Did all of you guys use the V-Preca? If yes, did you connect it to your local credit card or what? Thanks in advance.

17. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

Rakuten and Lawson accept foreign credit card(I used Thai's credit card with VISA/JCB). I already bought from both website.

For summer tour, it easier to get ticket for other prefecture tour with general release period(such as Aichi,Fukuoka, Osaka) but very hard for Meiji jingu(Rakuten also crash all day).

18. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    Ohhh they don't need japan mobile number?

19. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

Rakuten doesn't require japan's mobile number. I bought 7th years BD-Live ticket at Rakuten too.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

wait you can use a foreign credit card for Lawson??? i tried all my cards but cant work.. which is why i opted for convenience store payment