1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album Nogizaka46 Best Album [Time Flies] (2021/12/15)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 3, 2021.

1. ak47

ak47 Kenkyuusei

@baymon, I got it what your points but in my mind still too early for 5th gen members to add in Nogi. Then if the case in what u mentioned 3rd gen and 4th gen are only 2yrs apart then, why Mgm didn’t push 4th gen members on some variety show during these 2yrs? I only saw Kitagawa in some quiz show, recent Sato kaeda in Sasuke. I felt more Hinata members are more on variety show compare with Nogi & Saku even they are sanpai group. I am not against to Hinata but I agreed they are good in variety coz mgm pushed them. Actually I felt j-idol world is not fair not like in k-pop.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    no push for 4th gen? uhm... Nogizaka Doko e, Nogizaka Skits, Nogizaka Star Tanjou?

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    4th gen has their own show since the beginning: "Nogizaka doko e" followed by "Nogi Skits" and then "Star Tanjou". Look it up. They have plenty of variety exposure if you want to get to know them.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I don't think the problem is having a 5th gen. The problem is that adding new girls makes other girls lose fans. It's more like having the same fans changing girls to support instead of adding new fans to the group.
    The problem with Nogi is that there's different girls that are not that much supported. We have those top members and lot of others who even end up the HS rounds with a 0 sold-out. While members support in Sakurazaka and Hinatazaka is much more balanced.
    So it's like: is having all these girls in the group really needed?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2022
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I can't believe I'm still alive to read kpop and fair in one sentence [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last tigh hug in ikuchan graduation concert.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2022
    • Informative Informative x 2