1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Confession Thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Nov 8, 2013.

1. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Even then, all of them didn't have to do it.
    Sayu bailed out, if I remember correctly.

Now that was a one-time occurrence it I know it isn't like that in AKB but...
    She could class it out wearing a summer dress or something [cool]

2. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

I didn't see the appeal of Hoshimina besides the fact that shes like a cute younger sister type of idol. She seems lazy to me and really quiet and awkward. And I think UG is the best place for her until she breaks out of her shell.

3. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    1. I was a self proclaimed Nogi MD but I stopped carrying that title because the truth is, I do not like Nagashima for some reason. I don't know what it is about her that irks me but she just does. It's weird. I thought it was something I could deal with but I just find myself cringing whenever I see her. :wtf:

2. My Ichiban keeps changing. First it was Maiyan, then Reika was edging her out, then I had settled on Yuminee... who then graduated FML and I've been set on Ami for a good year. Ikoma rose from the middle of ranks to my top 5 over the course of their first 5 singles and as I catch up with Nogizaka again, she's continuing to rise. My bets are on her becoming the next Ichiban. :^^;:

3. Yes, most of the girls in this group are criminally attractive and it's a goddamn shame only one of them has done gravure. Being an H!P follower, it makes me even more annoyed they don't do more PB's/DVD's since most of the girls that regularly get those things in H!P aren't even a fraction as attractive as the Nogizaka ladies (in fact, only Michigise can even compare). Maybe it's for the best though... neither my wallet or heart rate could survive annual photobook releases from MisaMisa, Maiyan, Nanase, Nanamin, Myumyu, Ikomachan.... or a UG PB with AmiAmi, Maimai, Yuttan, Hinachima, Sayunyan, Maaya.... :drool:

4. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem

Isn't it because photobooks are so rare that its precious? :D

Hehe

Oh and i think the official site announced some seasonal photobooks featuring around 8members each time, 5 March would be releasing the 1st one, so u could look forward to it :)

I was (previously) a H!P follower too, i still do follow H!P now but its much lesser after the graduation of my fav yuukarin :X

5. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    EHHHHHHHH??!! WHY AM I JUST FINDING THIS OUT? Oh lord and the first volume contains five of the girls off my list. And these are seasonal releases... as in four times a year? My poor wallet. My poor poor wallet. [sealed]

Oh you were a Yuukarin oshi, she was one of my favorites as well. My current H!P oshimen is in S/mileage (Tamura Meimi) and she's very much the sole reason I haven't lost interest in H!P completely. I only care about S/mileage and to a lesser extent Berryz Kobo and Suzuki Kanon. So since most frequent PB releases go to Momosu and C-ute, they tend to be rather uninteresting affairs for me. :lol:

6. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Yep seasonal releases, apparently tomorrow theres an event at shinjuku that one can take some slip to meet and greet the girls featured in this season's photobook on the 7th of march, sadly im flying back on the 5th :x

somemore my hotel's at shinjuku !! :(

Heading to tomorrow's kobetsu handshake, saw in website that theres some recording going on, wonder whats it about :)

7. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    Confessions? I have so many...
    • I think Wada Maaya should have a gravure photobook when she turns 16. Yes, that's a bit on the young side but I've seen gravure photos featuring HKT48 girls (i.e. Miyawaka Sakura), so I'd personally like to see one of Maaya.
    • I wish we could coin the term #NogizakaNation to represent the fanbase. No?
    • I'd like to cover my room's walls with Nogizaka46 posters. I only have one of Maiyan, but I'd like a few more, maybe some featuring Misamisa, Nanamin, Naachan, Ikuchan, Yamatomato, Wakatsuki, Rottii, Reika, the list goes on and on.
    • I would like Reika to be an undergirl. I know it will never happen because she's captain, but because of the rift between senbatsu and undergirls, maybe it'd make for a good experiment. I mean, members like Miona, Maiyan, Naachan, Ikomachan and Nanamin are pretty much never losing their senbatsu spot, but the barrier between senbatsu and undergirls needs to be broken right now.
    • I confess that I don't like Matsui Rena on Nogizaka46. While I think she's awesome on SKE48, she's gonna take a senbatsu spot and those are hard to come by, especially now with 2nd gens fighting for a spot. It'd be best to just send Ikomachan to AKB and see how that works out, but this is what Aki-P wanted. I do have to say, Matsui Rena looks good in a Nogi uniform.

8. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    You could try surf yahoo auctions or buy magazines, for April theres quite a number of magazines that comes with posters :)

9. hinatan

hinatan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawagohina
    I hope that miona and hinako goes to undergirls by 9th single and that renachi and kotoko would be in senbatsu instead.

10. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I confess that I am starting to like Nogizaka46 more and more! I'm starting to like them more than SKE, which has been my oshi group for a while now >__<

I confess that I think Yamazaki Rena, Sasaki Kotoko, Ito Karin, Terada Ranze, and Ito Junna should have debuted as Undergirls by now!

I confess I don't think Nogizaka should hold more auditions until at least 10 more members have graduated (so never lol)

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    NO 3RD GEN AUDITIONS ANYTIME SOOOON!!
    2nd gen is already underexposed in terms of TV appearances (Plus if more members come in its gonna be harder to get the photos i wan in photopacks hehe)

I dont think Miona would move from fukujin straight to UG, but kiichan is at risk.
    Although I wan renachi (yamazaki) to go to senbatsu, I dont want kiichan to move to UG just right now :X

12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^I agree. I don't think Miona will be dropped to UG come next single. I would be shocked if that were to happen.

13. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    ^
    I agree with you, Kiichan position is not safe as they might want to gradually introduce the 2nd gen, and don't forget Rena-san is now in the group,
    But in the end I hope they'll at least move Tomato and Chiharu into senbatsu, :fear:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. ajeossi76

ajeossi76 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Yesterday was the first time I listened Nogizaka46 (Barrette), but not the last! :)

15. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

I chose my provisional favorite members based on their very first profile pics... and my choices ended up sticking! :^^;:

16. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Without seeing Minami for a while now, I switched my N46 oshiman to Sayuringo. Sorry Minami.

17. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I confess that recently I think 2nd gen members are much more attractive than undergirls..

18. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Prettier than Minami? :worthy:

We tend to have similar tastes so who should I check out?

19. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I agree! Especially Kotoko... I think she's beautiful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i confess that ngzk46 contained a lot of beautiful cute girls than any 48 groups.haha and im in love with their girls next door, down to earth concept with long skirt as their outfit. dont mind gravure but no bikini please.

• Agree Agree x 1