1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Confession Thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Nov 8, 2013.

1. MidnightMelancholy

MidnightMelancholy Kenkyuusei

It sucks.

Hello and welcome! ;)

2. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    @OSR48 Which search engine u used? o_O
    I googled and 90% of my pics were mainly group shots of the nogi girls (mainly 1st gen early days)

3. Captenblack

Captenblack Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    renjie28
    Same here, Googled Mine and it was mostly group shots

4. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    no search engine. just when I search on tumblr XD

5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Nogizaka confession : I think Hoshino Minami can be as cute as Milky, only if she work hard on it.

6. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    is this thread even active anymore?

well, for those of you who go on tumblr, i just started a nogizaka46 confessions blog since i saw there was none. you can post your opinions there. here's the link.

7. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    I left a few confessions back on the Tumblr page, but I'll leave a few here that are...odd.
    • I want Nogizaka46 to do another remix cover of an AKB48 song. If they want to call themselves rivals again, maybe a Heavy Rotation or Labrador Retriever remixed version would suffice.
    • I used to hate Kazumin because something about her was just...no. But after watching a few Nogizaka videos I'm really liking her sense of humor. That being said, I'd now like her to have a kennin with NMB48 and all the other funny Osaka idols lol
    • Thinking about it now...I now do not want Ikoma in senbatsu. The Undergirls lineup as of now looks amazing with 2 of my oshis plus a lot of members I really like. Replacing BBQ with Ikoma as UG center in my opinion would have been better. Besides, a low senbatsu spot doesn't warrant much exposure if you aren't Kami7, right?!

8. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

I hate manattan :hmm:
    It took me 3 months to choose sayringo as my kami-oshi (I couldn't choose between her and maiyan but I still love maiyan so much :inlove: )
    I became a big fan after listening to barette (their older songs didn't impress me so much)
    one of the resons that made me love sayringo is that she reminds me of A~chan from Perfume (super cute,funny,great MC skills),A~chan is my Perfume oshi btw :^^;:
    I kinda hate Rena for being in nogizaka46

9. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

I confess that Nogizaka has replaced HKT as my favourite group. The singles are better and their senbatsu makes more sense. Girls are prettier too

10. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

I love Himetan !!!
    btw, sorry, maybe my question is off-topic .

When I watch this video,i find these girls of nogizaka46 are talented , if they practice more , they can get better !

[my question] : where does this show from. What episode is it ?

if the video does not show watch the video here

thank u so much !!!!

11. コナタszmy

コナタszmy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    ^ that 1985 medley is from Nogizakatte Doko ep66 (personal favorite perf ) They'll start performing those before the show ends. Other episodes with old medleys:
    Nogidoko ep 64 (1990)
    Nogidoko ep 68 (1986)
    Nogidoko ep 69 (2003)

edit:
    i kinda agree with the rena in nogi tags on tumblr lol. There was one time i was browsing on the nogi tags then the first two pages was nothing but rena's pics lol and i was like "am i on the wrong tags or something ? but yeah thats long ago, im fine with it now

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  12. Kiriharu

Kiriharu Kenkyuusei

The first song of Nogi that I decided to repeat more than three times is Seifuku no mannequin. The first member that caught my eyes was Saito Asuka, but she failed to trap me in completely. (Or may I say I "was not be able to trapped".)

But then listened to (or "watched" to be exactly) Kizuitara Kataomoi and I was seriously "head over heel" to Nishino Nanase. Normally I don't really care about the center, but something about her being the center in KizuKata caught my attention right away. She does not stand out much as in dancing, singing, variety or even modeling (just average to me), but her awkward smile and lovely blogs really get me. And from now on, Nogi gets me.

13. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    1. I keep taking breaks from this group (and well, Idols in general) but every time I come back I ask myself "WHY?!" because it's just so freaking flawless. Nogizaka is everything I wish AKB still was and even more. Consistently good music, that mysterious aura that draws you in, a clear focus in concept, PV's that are high in quality not high in budget, and a focus on building up a core group of Idols instead of just 'add more girls, push a few, and see what happens'.

2. I was really pissed about Rena's kennin and was dreading seeing her in future singles. But they've actually done a good job with her kennin and now I barely even remember she's there. :whistle:

3. I kind of hope they put Hoshimina back in front. It's unfair to the more popular girls but she's just grown so beautiful I can't see enough of her. :^O^:

4. Even though I'm thankful Misamisa has been given more attention in the past year I still can't help but be bitter than she can only hope to be in back row senbatsu when she should be Hachifukujin. :gavel:

14. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Not sure if there has been really a lot of Ringo-oshis lately, or just fans of the scandal... Oh well, gotta follow the crowd~ *odekake pose*

15. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

Am I the only one who see Ikomatan as an old-school HongKong - Taiwanese actress?

16. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    LOL I can kind of see it. Personally she was always reminded me of Kago Ai and a little bit of Miyazawa Sae.

17. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I confess I did almost nothing today but looking for 16 principal pictures :oops:

I also confess I'm a diehard team°C-ute member (the whole °C-utesan is so <3 <3 ) so I feel like suffering from schizophrenia when I laugh at Ikomachan beating Ijiri or when my eyes get wet because Apple Princess sings for Ikomachan (well you all know now that I just finished Nogibingo!2) [hehe]

18. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I confess i cant stand maybe dont like ikoma rina. Her voice is very annoying to me and she always try to speak and interrupt others. She isnt that funny and for me she just another member. She can be in senbatsu forever but lower one. Her fukujin spot should be replace by someone else or maybe rotate for other members. I dont even know why she still in senbatsu.
    About sayurin she really surprised me with her scandal but for a very beautiful n attractive person like her i shouldnt be surprised if she had a relationship although with a husband is a major no no for me.
    I love wakatsuki yumi so much eventhough she is my no2. Maiyan always be no1. Yumi need to centre at least a song if not a single.
    I kinda like to look miona these days because her face like someone said so classic. Her face reminds me of japanese painting amd she looks pretty in kimono.

19. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I'm coming to like the adoroddball Saito Asuka-san more ^o^

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't like Ikoma Rina, largely because of my bias towards captain. I feel that she always try to slight Reika on variety show. I know that it's probably done out of variety, but still I feel bad for Reika. And somehow I believe that the girls' personality on camera will be somewhat reflective of their personality in real life.

I never like Ikuchan until this 10th single. She was never in my top 10, but now she soars high on my ranking. And I'm kinda mad for Sayuringo because of her scandal, it's kinda take away the highlight from Ikuchan's center. I'm a bit upset also that although she comeback from hiatus, she still often missing from variety show like Nogidoko or bingo.

• Like Like x 1