Nogizaka46 Confession Thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Nov 8, 2013.

1. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I confess, I had tears in my eyes two times those day : First when I found this on youtube while searching for "Nani mo dekizu ni soba ni iru" I have this song in my head since I've heard Matsumura Sayurichan crying on the radio... I was so hoping she had somebody who supported her with strength...

if the video does not show watch the video here
    isn't it premonitory ? This song is one of my fav and the lyrics are... well... just the way we think sometime in life

and the second time when I read Matsumura Sayurichan post on her blog. I was just happy... life is a rollercoaster. :oops:

2. geotaku

geotaku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小池美波
    I admire Hashimoto Nanami-san because she reminds me of Shinoda Mariko-san .. a lot

3. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Ahh I always thought the exact same thing! Those two are so very similar in a good way!

4. jeeevas

jeeevas Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Recentry, while going for shopping together, me and my sister love to joke that we have been bitten by Bebitan, because we tend to try on long skirts and "grandma" prints. ヽ(^。^)ノ

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Since we're in a confession thread I'll say I initially didn't like Nanamin because she reminded me of Shinoda Mariko. I got over it eventually and when she started spinning when embarrassed I began to adore her.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'll admit that because i'm busy and doesn't really have time to look into Nogizaka whenever someone ask who my Nogi oshi i always answer Ikoma/Nanamin, the two girls that i already memorized/remember.

Now if someone ask me, i'm going to answer that i'm an MD with Wakatsuki as my No1

7. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I originally didn't like Sayuringo at all but I started to like her more when I realised how big her butt was... it's cute :^^;:

8. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

after almost a year many things changed lol
    I LOOOOOOVE Rena now,I want her back in ngz T-T
    I don't like Maiyan much now,I sorta dislike manattan too dunno why :/
    Hoshimina is my ngz oshi now (Ringo forgive me :( )

• Like Like x 1
  9. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I confess that Reika tops my rank for the prettiest Nogi member
    and I don't know why ._.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^Because plenty of people would agree with you that she is one of the prettiest members? :XD:

She's not a stunningly obvious beauty like Maiyan but I wouldn't label Reika as one of the girls you have to have an "acquired" taste to see the appeal. I had her as my 2nd oshi at the start mostly because I couldn't get over how pretty she is. <3

11. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^ basically if you rate them by looks, either Maiyan or Naachan will be in first right? But whenever I see Reika, even with Maiyan or Naachan beside her, she's so stunning that she outshines the others. And I'm not being bias here. hehe

• Like Like x 1
  12. noginogi

noginogi Kenkyuusei

^ I never consider Naachan as one of the prettiest members, eventho i love her [hehe]. My top is Iori , Reika , Maiyan and maybe Hoshimina for the "cute" type. for Iori and Maiyan I think people would agree they're stunning beauty. and for Reika..... She has different "beauty" with Iori and Maiyan ( i cant describe it because the limits of my english Lol.)

13. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Well they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder for a reason. :p In an overall ranking, I would probably rate Maiyan higher than Reika but Reika would be higher than Nanase (even though I think she's quite a looker too). But like noginogi, I also see all of the Nogi girls in different categories of good looking.

For example, I would put Maiyan and Iori in that same category of "surreal, stunning" type of beauty. Naachan would be more of the Yamato Nadeshiko/"waifu" type of pretty, Ikoma and Kawamura are the "cool" pretty types, Inoue is that cyborg, Mayuyu type of beauty and Reika would more like that super attractive student council president you're always crossing paths with in your dream high school harem. [hehe]

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I won't categorize Reika as very pretty or beautiful, but she's very attractive. She just has this pleasant aura around her and her face is also unique. It's like among all these pretty Nogi girls, you can easily tell her apart. Those are probably the reason why she is my first oshimen in Nogi.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Just want to share my own opinion about the members. I don't know why but I can see these when I see the members.. Something like my own thoughts of members' image..
    -Nanase : Flower Garden
    -Maiyan : Forest
    -Nanamin : Metropolis
    -Yumi : Offroad
    -Misamisa : Savana
    -Manattan : Iceland
    -Reika : Zoo
    -Maimai : Village
    -Ikotan : Volcano
    -Ikuchan : Lake
    -Ashurin : River
    -Hoshimina : Starry Night
    -Miona : Night Meadow
    -Sayuringo : Beach
    -Kazumin : Cliff
    -Marika : Toyland
    -Himetan : Theme Park
    -Yuttan : Castle
    -Maaya : Comedy(?)land
    -Iori : Cave
    -Ranze : Park
    -Sayunyan : Wonderland
    -Kana : Swamp
    -Chiichan : Library
    -Maichun : Love(?) Hotel
    -Seira : Club

I still don't know about the rest but I will try to know all of them well sooner or later..
    I'm not being offensive and feel free to share your own thought ;)

• Like Like x 1
  16. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    ^I don't see how it's offensive at all. That's actually very interesting.

Whenever I see Chiichan I think of an old study. Probably because of one of her single videos where she was dressed as a maid and was cleaning her "master's" house. Ikoma a volcano.... LOL. Well, there do seem to be plenty of eruptions whenever she's a topic of conversation. [hehe]

17. Calani Yukimay

Calani Yukimay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Thanks for your interest.. ;)
    Well, maybe for some people it will look offensive. Like how I described Kana as swamp, Maichun as love hotel, etc. Just saying though..

IMO Chiichan always exude an aura of smart, intelligent and diligent student. And then I knew that she accepted in a university (I forgot the name), I'm so happy for her :approve:
    What single did you refer to? I'll look to it..

Hahaha.. yes. Pro contra conversation surround her never gets old. Fans (here especially) always love to argue eveything about her. But I think I described her as volcano is because she herself has an image of high-spirited, firey(?) ojiisans-wota and full of surprises :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  18. eruban

eruban Kenkyuusei

finally someone put those in words lol
    And perhaps I should add for my confession that I am captivated by ikuchan weirdness:D

19. Milkberry

Milkberry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    To be completely honest, one reason I got really interested in N46 is because the fandom is really nice. Unlike other idol group fans, the N46 fans I met so far doesn't bash others because of a difference in oshis or opinions.

• Like Like x 1
  20. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    basically, because there is no sensoukyo so fans are relax, no need to bring down anyone plus some members are deserved the popularity although one member is kept shoving to our face despite fans arent really like her.