1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Nogizaka46 Confession Thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Nov 8, 2013.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    just watch Hatsumori Bemars, and... I can't finish it. As much I love Nogi, this drama is embarrassing.

Naachan's role is irritating. So does others. Too much unnecessary fanservice. Annoying CGI. I love Jdorama. And i have no high standard, but Bemars still big No.

How come they give this amazing group such crap drama?! These lovely girls need proper room to developed their acting skill. Bemars not proper drama to doing this. Feel sorry for the girl.

2. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I confess I wished Kawamura had rejected Asuka and chosen Nishino in Nogibingo!7 danso episode, because that would make Asuka has 0/4 straight failed love confession and Asuka's reaction would be so interesting to see. I was a really evil person at that time. Please forgive me, Asuka.

3. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    My confession

Nogi's 3rd gen remind me to AKB's 9rd gen. In term push and timing

4. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    so, as we all know Himetan announced her graduation

i was listening to Futougou the next moring

and

i cried

Himetan's not even my main oshi.

• Like Like x 1
  5. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I confess I'm longing for Nogi to be in AKB's Majisuka Gakuen for one full season, not just being cameos.

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    This! It such a waste having Shiraishi showed up at Majisuka (or was it Cabasuka?) ending, but then the next Majisuka they're not there about it anymore.

That being said though (and my confession) : I don't want Nogi to do too much activities too much with AKB. They already independent by themselves without being related as "AKB Rival" anymore. Doing too much things with AKB will be seemed like they still need AKB's presence to push them.

7. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I confess that when Keyakizaka comes into popularity, I am feeling a slight antipathy to them for possibly taking over Nogizaka. Now that we have 3rd gen, I am having the same feeling for them overshadowing the Unders and 2nd gen. I don't know where should I stand anymore.. Being a fan is such a paradox.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    It's okay to feel this way. You have a favorite(s) then others members or groups get in the way to make your favorite seem less awesome. It's only natural that resentment or jealousy comes out. Just don't let it consume your fandom.

The best way is to embrace the other members or groupl. Push them all. Embrace your inner MD. Like the whole, but push your oshimen more.

Acknowledge that the other members or groups each are great in their own way. But always remember to be thankful of your oshimen. Don't ever hate on the others.

Act like you want each and every idol to succeed and be their best. Then you won't have any problem with resentment over your own oshi. She will succeed more. That's how she would want it too.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Wiser words never have been spoken. Thank you very much @Generic_User :)

10. Vezon40k

Vezon40k Kenkyuusei

I wasn't aware of Himetan and Marika's graduation announcements since I was in basic training during that time. Then one day I was just scrolling through FB and saw Tokyo Girls update something about Nogizaka46 and Tokyo Dome and I was like "cool they made it, let's see how it went". I read it...then I eached the bottom and it mentioned Himetan health and how she felt unfit for being and idol.

It went something like that. All I know is that I felt terrible for not knowing about it. It was just so sudden. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    On the first day back in Japan I already spent over € 100 on Nogi stuff. And there is another 18 days to go. None of it is music by the way, a couple of pb's and random stuff like Hinachima coasters. But it does make me happy for some reason.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G8141 met Tapatalk

12. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Nogizaka has a lot to spend money on lately. You could probably go through 5k yen + a week just following their mag appearances.

13. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    As usual, Kawamura got the backlash for rejecting Nishino. Heck, it's like everything Kawamura does people (antis) will pick on it. Tbh it upset me too that she rejected Nishino. I mean if she wants to play smart, it's quite obvious selecting Nishino will benefit her more in terms of fan favourability. Afterall variety wise, Asuka sometimes play the role of the victim. But dare you try that on the no 1 center girl.

--
    My confession. Among the 19th single type C CD that I bought, Itsuka Dekiru on-vocal song is the only one I don't like listening to. The karaoke version is very nice, but their vocals were a big let down for me. And I honestly think this song might have originally a movie soundtrack rather than a song.

14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I'm kind of sick of seeing the 17th single photos on their blogs....

And I'm also sick and tired of the 19th single uniforms...

*sigh*

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well that Himetan health think was about already 2916 seen...

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I confess I have dreams about Nogizaka46. And they are absolutely weird.

Last night, I dreamed that I met Mukai Hazuki. But I felt that she was sad. I asked her why, and it turned out she felt embarrassed because it took her a long time to fold my shirt.
    The thing was, fans could send in a piece of clothing and one of the members would fold that clothing and return it to the fan. But my shirt was hard to fold, and it took her 10 minutes and when she thought she finally did it, a staff member said there was still a little crease in the corner.

So I hugged her and said she shouldn't be sad, and that I felt priviliged that she tried for so long...

I have no idea where this dream came from and it makes me question my own sanity. :^^;:

Do you dream about Nogizaka?

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Had a dream I met an old friend I hadn't seen for a while and I was introduced to Saito Asuka. hehe

Cheers!

18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    @Seditious85 I hope there's no one from management who will read that dream of yours and think that it is a good idea :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I dreamed once that Nishino Nanase went to my school. Also, there were two of her for some reason.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    ^Lucky!

• Agree Agree x 1