TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Eigo (2015/06/28 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 30, 2015.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Hawaii?! I feel really bad for the old regulars now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

well it's not all the new regulars either; I think they were there for something else and nogieigo just brought staff to film a "special" on the cheap to have a couple bonus episodes before the next season starts

5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Well, as discussed earlier, tagging the Nogieigo to the Hawaii SP was probably just an afterthought after reviewing the recordings.
    anyway, I just watched and rewatched the Hawaii SP part 2 . a bit more English than last time but just watch it for Hawaii. They did discuss about how they wished they could speak English more at the end . well, Maichun will get the chance now as a new regular, hope she makes good use of it.
    oh, the Hawaii SP will be shown next month again - along with unaired scenes in a 120 min SP on July 15th.

6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
  7. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    episode 27 still looks to be on schedule end of this month.
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/v2681/
    will probably be an introductory episode with ep 28 starting for real, and probably recorded the same day.

9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
  10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    The latest Hawaii episode reminds me of Kazumin's home party from Koujichuu. It was very fun tho.

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    A preview article of the upcoming episode on Modelpress:
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1774797

Rough translation:

Saito Yuuri, Shinuchi Mai and Higuchi Hina have lots of questions for the teacher

Saito Yuuri, Shinuchi Mai and Higuchi Hina from Nogizaka46 will appear as the new regulars on Nogieigo episode 27, which will be broadcasted op 24th June (11:30 JST on TBS Channel 1).
    The three of them immediately enjoyed practising “ready-to-go” English conversation on the since June renewed program. Suzuki Taku from Drunk Dragon and the popular lecturer Yasukouchi Tetsuya from Toshin High School will continue their appearances as well.

A student party with lively questions

The broadcast on the 24th is the first time renewal of the show, and the three of them will introduce themselves in English. Because of Shinuchi’s unique ways and using a lot of gestures, Suzuki immediately responds with witty remarks.
    After that, it’s time for the new regulars to ask questions to Yasukouchi-sensei. Higuchi asks a lot of questions in a lively manner, such as “where did you buy these clothes?” and “What car do you drive?”, which make it seem like a student party.

One strange answer after another

When they challenge the old regulars in a written test in order to get to know the three girls’ true strengths, one strange answer after another appears.
    Also, during the announcement of the three girls’ “user manual” in English, Saito Yuuri, who loves to sing but is not good at it, reveals her singing voice.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Oh, I really hope this gonna be gold :D

13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Looking forward to this!

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so out of Yuttan, Hinachima and Maichun, which one speak the least English ? any guess ?

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I think Yuttan. I know she had a guest appearance before, but I only remember she had a swollen cheek. :^^;:

Chima pulled off a convincing self-introduction when she was a guest, but she wasn't really confident.
    From the three, I think Maichun speaks the best English, but that's just a guess.

I'm really looking forward to this episode. :)

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    higher level than previous regulars but still funny. average test score of 67 ,with Maichun the top with 79 points(which is higher than Kazumin last time), and Higuchi at 3rd with 60 points.Yuttan is 2nd with 62. for one of the questions, Hinachima thought the same way as Nojo last time lol. Maichun however, have a bit of issues with conversational English , as she struggles for words.
    Yasukochi sensei lives in Roppongi and suddenly it became like group dating with a rich man lol.

edit: Yuttan took Eiken English exam grade 3.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  17. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    How come a review already? It's On Air already???

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, it was on just now at 11.30pm JST.
    https://twitter.com/tbschnogieigo/status/1010836969104896000
    probably everyone is waiting for the Japan world cup match in anticipation , that ppl forgot since its only once per month.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Episode 27!

http://48videodouga.net/video/7863

A great start of the 'new' Nogieigo. The new regulars have a very different chemistry than the previous group, but I think this will turn out great.

• Like Like x 4
  20. HXT100

HXT100 Kenkyuusei

I'm not used to this level of competence on this program lol. It was still fun but definitely jarring how (relatively) good the new regulars are compared to the old ones.

• Agree Agree x 1