1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Eigo (2015/06/28 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 30, 2015.

1. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Once again, Maaya's vocabulary is incredible...in-vegetable.

I think it's refreshing to see that they're letting Nick speak Japanese on the show now. I wonder if this will apply to the other guests who fill in on the show.

2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    https://ok.ru/video/1987768421017
    lol. Suzuki said they can consider Seira to become a regular partly due to the reason she has a crazy side. Seira said she becomes like honour student in the show, making it feel like she is looking down at her senpais lol. I think she is quite a straight forward person . in the situation challenge, she didn't know the actual English for Statue of Liberty, and was taken for an expensive taxi ride by Nick in any case.
    Maaya defeats both Maichun and Seira in the quiz, showing that an underdog can punch above its weight, giving some words back to Seira at the end lol.
    The next "3 hints(more like 6 hints but 3 persons each twice) game" was less interesting for me.
    at the end, Seira describes herself as honour student again, Suzuki rebuts her as not that much(for this time). then she said she is happy that she got to be closer with her senpais thru the games , and received just some claps without response from her senpais, making it look like they didn't think so lol.

3. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Spoiler just in case?
    That pineapple jinx was amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    https://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/v2871/
    next episode preview page is updated. looking at a glance, they seem to be back in one of the previous studios. could it be a hint of a refresh? i don't know
    but this episode is a review and talk of the past 5 years of the series, with VTRs . also, there will be messages from the graduated members. Kiichan you ask? I don't know, officially she hasn't graduated even from the show.

the preview of the January episode hasn't been updated yet, so not really sure of what these all means.

5. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  6. baketon

baketon Kenkyuusei

7. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
  8. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yes. sadly it will end next month. it was already strange that they didn't have Nogieigo mini on twitter , and normally 1 or 2 would have updated their blog regarding an appearance on the show, but this time no one did.
    guess either they ran out of ideas, or budget , but many tv shows do come to an end especially on paid tv channels . could also mean 1-2 of the members thinking about graduation?
    message from Kiichan included, don't know why but I felt touched .
    Maaya's English really did increase to an extent as seen in the game.
    next month will include sensei's karaoke skills and lots of tears, not least from Hinachima.

https://ok.ru/video/2071781575321

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    No!

My favorite show... :cry:

I guess it was bound to happen eventually. At a certain point, ideas run out.

I also hope it's not a grad flag for one of the regular members.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Grad flag for Maichun perhaps

11. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    2020 is truly the worst year. :(

12. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    many shows this year, i think struggled with the effects of covid.
    during covid, i think maybe the show struggled more especially with ideas. but looking back a few episodes, I think they decided only recently . because I think they did have a mind of letting more 4th gen take over, but probably pulled out of it recently. refreshing the show seems like a bridge too far , given the current circumstances. sad, and does give a feeling of loneliness ..
    graduation a real possibility now. Let's hope that these girls get other forms of TV shows or performances , for them to get more exposure.

13. Shiatama

Shiatama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murayamayuiri
    Without knowing about the ending of the show, I was just thinking today that i should stop watching the show as it was not as good as it one was. The first 25 episodes were the best with no regular members and always guest members like Asuka, Miona, Minami. The only good recent episode was the last sp episode with the 4th generation.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

This is one of Nogi most enjoyable and funny show for me, it's sad it'll end next month.
    I hope they'll give us another Nogi show as a replacement.

15. MatchesMalone5

MatchesMalone5 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Everyone
    I think for a group to handle many shows at once would be no easy task,
    unless they are super interesting and involves a lot of members of the group which would get them views easily.
    AKB had many shows shows during its golden era but now is going through an unfortunate drought with no replacement shows whatsoever.
    Nemousu TV also feels like Nogi Eigo in a certain aspect (obviously not the content) as it features limited members with the mc itself being a member most of the time.
    After AKB, I think N46 was the one that had most shows running at a time.
    I honestly don't know what the AKS plans are but they are surely limiting variety shows for each group to 1 or 2.

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Not really. Nogi still hold 4 regular tv show weekly or monthly. Koujichu, Nogiskits, Ohatsu-chan, and Gaku Tabi. 5 if you count Nogi Eigo. 6 if we add Nakada's mahjong show but it's not exclusive for Nogi member only.

17. MatchesMalone5

Oshimen:
    Everyone
    Well if you count secondary shows then the list is never ending.(Nogizaka Apartments etc)
    I am not sure whether those shows should be counted as they don't air in many regions as the first two you mentioned, but I think they can be streamed online from the respective broadcaster's service making them available to the whole country but most people there don't do that.
    Furthermore they air on TV on weird timings, collectively making them less popular.

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    they are technically different managements anyway. and the tv stations/channels have their own right to add, remove or renew any shows. there are many idols groups , both popular and emerging at the moment. on this same channel, relatively new group NiziU had a show ended too few weeks back. don't worry too much about it, there's nothing much we can do about what the tv stations or tv channels do, or negotiate with the respective managements.
    if want to go more in detail, i've prechecked this TBs channels website's preview links, and nothing much seems to be on from Feb next year, so they could be reorganizing their stuffs on hand and creating new ones.

19. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'm a bit sad that the show is ending, which I didn't know about since I didn't read the thread before seeing today's episode. It was nice to see VTRs from Kiichan, Kawago, and Johnson. I agree with cryspower regarding Mayaa's English. It certainly has gotten a lot better compared to her first stint on the show.

20. MatchesMalone5

Oshimen:
    Everyone
    Its frustrating for international fans who can only interact with members through variety shows, showroom, SNS etc compared to local fans who get to visit them regularly.
    Nogizaka was a rebound for me from AKB after the end of AKBINGO. Almost in one year I rediscovered and fell in love again and binged every Nogizaka Content to get upto speed and to meet with such unfortunate news
    again, is disheartening.