1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Eigo (2015/06/28 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    well the teacher is pretty good I think tetsuya right? anyway he should continue picking cooler songs like beat it instead of some 60s oldies none of those kids have heard of

2. Yuro

Yuro Kenkyuusei

The problem is probably not enough exposure to english as well. From what I noticed most if not all english movies etc. are dubbed there.

3. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    A remember, learning English is more difficult if your native language isn't close to it (like most of the European languages)

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    but eurovison songs are mostly in english and i heard the singers are singing in english like it is their 1st language. :confused:
    rybak and de forest win songs are the best EV songs ever.

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The wording could have been improved. He means European languages *are* close and that's why it's easier for them.

The reverse is also true. I see many Europeans study Japanese for years but don't sound Japanese at all but a Korean person can sound okay in a few months.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

7. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    wow I was extremely impressed with matsumura and I had no idea she studied English.i think matsumura is almost as good as takayama and really all those girls are getting really good.i have to laugh at wada though "take me to new york cheesecake" haha that was great.

8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Sayuringo it's actually smart.. yet still an airhead.

9. idoljunkie

idoljunkie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
    Hi, where can i watch episode 5 ? Can't find it anywhere

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. idoljunkie

idoljunkie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    inouesayuri
  12. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I'm hoping this show will help the members learn English better (which it is, looks like it). Maybe in a few months when us foreign fans go to handshake events, they'll be able to converse in simple English

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Sverige<> Norway<> DeN<>Deu...
    Finland<>HUngary, UKr,Baltian lands (south Est sounds more us than north)
    But, English/Usa´s eng was writing different what talk. When we mother langugue talking like it writed... almost.

But Japan i hear that some Finish at easy learn talking? And vice versa...
    I think these what and how learn is personal... more than else.

We hear that...

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

episode 5 of NogiEigo (11-29-2015)

credit: uploader

15. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I know some of the girls are making strides with their English,but then I hear takayama talk and she's still lightyears ahead of them in terms of pronunciation,complete sentences,and consistency.that tourist couple is so lucky because they got picked to hangout with a nogi46 and appear on a couple shows so they will definitely have some cool stories to tell when they go home.

16. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai

Well.. she did have that 'home welcome party' in NogiDoko.. I guess, it helped??

17. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    This episode is so good. I laughed all till the end.
    If I can choice, I will go for "ten peoples, ten colors" of Takayama.
    Wada is like a real star of the show, every time she talks, it begins so funny.

18. SSFV

SSFV Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nagashimaseira
    Nogi Eigo episode 6
    1 Hour Special
    Featuring guest Ikoma Rina, Takayama Kazuki, Akimoto Manatsu, Hoshino Minami and Hori Miona.

19. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    thanks a lot for sharing @SSFV.i really really enjoyed this special it was sooo entertaining!team wada vs team noujo was great fun indeed I thought team wada was the outmatched but they put up a terrific fight!i was surprised by everyone though.they're all pretty smart.they may not speak English well but they can explain pictures pretty good.not sure why they picked George michaels and wham :fp: but noujo nailed it surprisingly and takayama of course and manatsu no doubt.it was pretty funny when they were discussing the hippopotamus and they started referring to pocohantas haha

20. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    ^x2
    After watching this, I think Wada is a genius variety. Star wars has master Yoda, Nogizaka has master Wada.
    You will feel stupid and genius is so close to each other. The English show is super fun, they should call other members too.
    Hinako is the MVP in this episode. The show is so easy to understand and have fun with.
    I want to follow you, master Wada. Disc pressure Christmas episode is sow wood!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015