1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Nogizaka46 Mai Shiraishi Graduation Concert ~Always Beside You~ (2020/10/28)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Well then, that was cool to see. I missed by miles what they would perform. I didn't get my 2nd verse of ImaHana, and my router glitched during Sekai Lover and I missed that song unfortunately. What a way to send her off! It definitely wasn't like any of their other concert: Maiyan performed in all the songs! Wow!

It's a new era...

2. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    if you bought a Rakuten ticket , you can actually rewatch it starting now. the whole thing for fan club tickets and up to concert ends for general tickets.
    it will be up until and be brought down tonight 29th Oct 2430(30th Oct 0030)

3. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

Zaiko is doing the same; allowing all those who purchased tickets to rewatch the live until the end of Thursday to compensate for stream suddenly getting cut off near the end of the event.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Setlist:
    1. Offshore Girl
    2. Oide Shampoo
    3. Seifuku no Mannequin
    4. Sekai de ichiban kodoku na Lover
    5. Guru Guru Curtain
    6. Ushinaitakunai kara
    7. Barrette
    8. Nigemizu
    9. Yoake made tsuyogaranakute mo ii
    10. Tachinaori Chuu
    11. Guuzen wo Iiwake ni Shite
    12. Dekopin
    13. Maa ii ka?
    14. Ryuusei Discotique
    15. Sekkachi na katatsumuri
    16. Kikkake(Piano ver.)
    17. Shibuya Blues
    18. Synchronicity
    19. Influencer
    20. Sayonara no Imi
    21. Girl's Rule
    Encore:
    1. Jaane
    2. Shiawase no Hogosyoku

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Oh, nice!

Seriously though, does anyone know if that Maiyan doll is a real thing that can be purchased and if so when/where/how?

[​IMG]

7. don

don Kenkyuusei

oh thanks for the heads up about Zaiko being able to re-watch, I couldn't believe watching this great event getting up at 2:30am and then near the end getting a big fat "THE STREAM HAS ENDED" i was about ready to toss a brick through my tv! It was a great concert and the production values were massive, I was thinking wherever this was staged had to be a huge area!

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Doubtful you can purchase it, but certainly there will be a wota who will create their own!

9. don

don Kenkyuusei

I'm watching the morning news on NTV (Japan) and they did a segment on the concert, don't hold me to it but I beleive they said the total paid for the event was 680,000 (68万) people. understanding Japanese numerals not my strong suit

10. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

That was the estimated viewer count, they often add up the total purchased tickets and multiply by 3 (common household of 2 parents + 1 child)
    There was a feature on WBS after the concert ended where they said 229k tickets were sold at a minimum 3.5k yen each

11. don

don Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the clarification.

12. fornogichu

fornogichu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka
    This looks to have been filmed at Yoyogi hall. Its where the 3ki 4ki concert was held.

13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

During the end when they were outside of the bus and Maiyan was giving each member a hug, I noticed that only the 18+ 4ki and 3ki were present but Mio and Rika were not there (even though they are 18 and 19).
    And Nao seemed to get surprisingly emotional and had to be consoled by Yanchan.

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    The whole production was really good. Even without audience the concert was entertaining and very touching. Lots and lots of tears were shed, but Matsun and Maiyan herself cried the most. Maiyan not only perform in all songs but she centers all of them. It was really almost 3 hours worth of a send-off for her.
    Luckily my stream went pretty smoothly 99% of the time, but the worst thing is I got an interruption from a family member during one of the best part which is Sayoimi!!! I missed the later half of it, urggghhh.. :gavel:

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yes, Yoyogi National Gymnasium
    http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....side-you-2020-10-28.23393/page-5#post-1691607

16. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    i agree the whole production gave it all their best for maiyan to have the best send-off concert, was it almost 3 hours? i felt like its just an hour for me :glare:. and i thought there's no more painful watching Nanamin dancing her last Sayonara no Imi until maiyan performed it too, she just walk close together with her Kouhais and precious members.

17. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    wonder if they put this up anywhere for fans to go and have a look and try finding their pics lol.
    maiyangrad1.jpg

Attached Files:

18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Bori and Runa reaction

if the video does not show watch the video here

News rounds

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  19. Snowwhite

Snowwhite Kenkyuusei

Agree, the production was really good enough. It is hard to compare an online version to real live version. In many small areas, the producers show they put their hearts into it. It is disappointed that Maiyan cannot have a real graduation live. She deserves better.

20. Snowwhite

Snowwhite Kenkyuusei

I am thinking as a fans should we also sent Mai a video clip with call color and tag her.