1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 no All Night Nippon (2019/04/04 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Gofindnova, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Nogizaka46 no All Night Nippon is a radio show regularly hosted by 0th 2nd gen member Shinuchi Mai, every Wednesday 25:00-27:00 JST (Thursday 1:00-3:00 JST).
    https://www.allnightnippon.com/nogizaka46/
    All Night Nippon (ANN) itself is a series of late-night radio shows, broadcast Monday-Saturday 1:00-5:00 JST. Nogizaka46’s ANN began April 3, 2019, replacing AKB48’s ANN time slot, which had run since April 9, 2010. Shinuchi was previously hosting an All Night Nippon Zero time slot (Thursday 3:00-4:30 JST) since March 3, 2016. Nogi members also used to appear on special episodes of AKB48’s ANN, for example, Nanamin’s graduation announcement.

Links to previous ANN episode summaries:
    2019/08/14 Manatsu (new captain)
    2019/10/23 Graduates reunion
    2019/12/11 2nd gen special
    2020/02/19 Kana, Umezawa, Mayu (8th Birthday Live)
    2020/03/25 Matsumura (early senbatsu)
    2020/04/08 Manatsu (being captain, Animal Crossing)
    2020/07/01 Seira (not nervous, fries, privacy)
    2020/07/08 Hinako (generosity and gifts)
    2020/07/15 Momoko (school, 7-11, friends)
    2020/07/29 Maaya (garden, Hiroshima hometown)
    2020/08/05 Yoda (bugs, food, Grand Blue)
    2020/08/12 Kubo (baseball, scar, 4ki Runa)
    2020/08/19 Kazumi (friends, braces, 4ki Kuromi)
    2020/08/26 Kaki (recognition, animator, 4ki Rika)
    2020/09/02 Ranze (22 yrs old, 4ki Miyu)
    2020/09/09 Manatsu, Kubo, Seira (Delusional Summer Tour)
    2020/09/16 Asuka, Umezawa, Mizuki special
    2020/09/30 Kana (pre-graduation, 4ki Nao)
    2020/10/07 Hinako (authority and discipline)
    2020/10/14 Hoshino (games, masks)
    2020/10/21 Shiraishi special w/ Manatsu, Momoko, Matsumura
    (EDIT: Most of the embedded ANN videos were from the old Ikutaalien Youtube channel, which is now terminated. I’ll try to keep older videos updated, but this means timestamps in the summaries may be inaccurate)

I previously posted summaries in the General thread, but since I’ll be translating every week if I can, I’m following @TAMU's suggestion and starting this thread.
    If you know Japanese, I recommend the tset_tset_tset Youtube channel, which puts Japanese subtitles on interesting moments from Shinuchi’s ANN and ANN0.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

This week’s ANN takes place after Shiraishi’s graduation concert, with guest Umezawa.
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Bz4y1o79E
    -Ume says she cried a surprising amount, but after the concert, she was refreshed and felt how great it was to have been with Maiyan. When Ume watched Maiyan singing Jaane, it really hit home that Maiyan won’t be around tomorrow. Previous graduates like Naa-chan or Yuuri still sometimes came by the office right after graduating, but with Maiyan, they know she definitely won’t be there tomorrow.
    -Ume and Shinuchi talk about crying at the Live, including: during rehearsals, on standby watching others dance, watching the prerecorded videos, during songs like Sayonara no Imi, Ume right before the Live, and Shinuchi looking back from the first row of Offshore Girl and realizing that everyone else was crying. Before performing Influencer and Synchronicity, Shinuchi called out to all the members backstage that this would be last time they could perform the two songs with Maiyan, which caused her to start crying herself.
    -Ume says Shiraishi-san may be the most influential person in her life, there was nobody else like her. Before the Live, Ume’s parents sent her a message that mentioned how Minami wouldn’t be on this life path if it wasn’t for Shiraishi-san, and EDIT: I think they also said they were able to get a car thanks to Minami being an idol(?) many things came into their lives as a result, so they’re all grateful.
    -Ume first met Shiraishi-san at a handshake event for Ima Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru. She saved up money from part-time jobs and attended with her older sister. Ume started crying when she caught sight of Shiraishi talking to the next person in line. Ume shook hands while crying and said “I love you!” and Maiyan replied “Thanks, our moles have symmetry, don’t they?” (Ume and Maiyan both have moles above their lips.)
    -When Shinuchi entered Nogi, she didn’t really know anyone besides Maiyan and Ikoma-chan.
    -When Ume saw the crying faces of the 1st gen, she felt that she needed to become stronger to support the group. Shinuchi says that with members leaving and new members entering, the group’s atmosphere has changed. She tells Ume that the 3rd gen will be creating the atmosphere from here on out, and she’ll be watching to see what kind of group they make. She says the best would be if the graduated members think, “Ah, the group still looks fun, doesn’t it?”
    -Shinuchi started doing Pilates about 2 weeks ago after watching Blackpink members doing it on Netflix. She discovered that another Nogi member started at the same time for the same reason, although she doesn’t know if the member wants her name revealed. Ume has also been looking for a hobby, but she easily loses interest in them.
    -Ume enjoys the feeling of sore muscles after exercising. She says building muscle noticeably helps her balance when dancing. She particularly wants to build her ab muscles.
    -The stages at Lives are usually solid with steel frames, but Maiyan’s graduation Live had a more cushioned floor, so dancing hurt their feet more than usual.
    -When Shinuchi’s schedule is busy, she barely spends her own money on anything. On the other hand, Ume spends more when she’s busy, because she’s outside more and makes detours to supermarkets and sales.
    -There’s an Aibo robot dog in Nogi’s office building. Members occasionally call out to it and it barks back. Shinuchi has asked the dog to take a photo of her, which is a feature of its robot head.
    -Ume plays a song from the first Live she ever attended, Nishino Kana’s Kimi no Koe wo.
    -Ume never goes to sleep before midnight.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Thank you very much for all of these, seriously. I could only imagine how hard it is to summarize hour-long clips... I'm kinda curious to see your notes now. :D
    ANN is like a Howard Stern version almost for Nogi, I mean where they get to talk stuff they don't get to talk to often. Maichun is very hanashijouzu too. These are very useful as far as trying to know more about our favorite idols. Thanks.
    I see what you did there with the 0th :^^;:

4. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    from her look and her chara, i thought she came from a really rich family.

5. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Haha, the summarizing just takes time, the hard part is still the occasional difficult translation. In my experience, ANN is the most difficult Nogi show to understand. First of all, because there’s no Japanese subtitles. And then because it’s a more casual conversation, the members are more free to mumble, talk fast, talk over each other, or use local references and slang. Summarizing is much easier than subbing though, because if I’m stumped by something, I can just choose not to include it in my summary :^O^:

They’re a mess, but these are my notes this time:
    Ume, cry surprising amount afterward sukkiri nice to have been with Maiyan, gutto scene solo song really feel tomorrow won’t be around. Naa-chan, Yuuri come occasionally gakuya but tomorrow gone usually not. 1Ki’s Guru Guru & Ushitakunai 2ki on standby Maichun see others cry then cry. 2Ki smiling face Barretta only Maichun trying to hold back red teary eyes. Aimai VTR, since rehearsal cry, Maichun cry SayoImi every. Ume cried first before start of Live, VTR start hear speech also standby cry. First row Offshore talked about how to moriagaru but look back everyone cry.
    For Ume donna sonzai, in life nobody like Shiraishi-san before, may be most influential person different path, message from parents before Live if had not been Shiraishi-san Minami life path, full of gratitude; #1 memory first met Shiraishi-san at handshake shokugeki Ima Hanashitai Dareka, saved up money from part-time jobs to attend, went with onee-chan, caught sight next place ahead cried too kirakira daisuki / arigatou hokuro shinme dane (symmetry = opposite cheek to Maiyan). When heard graduation announcement Ume shikushiku in spot where camera wouldn’t see kossori. Maichun person who stands minna no mae, so thought inakya ikenai sonzai, but grateful stayed so long. Ume when look at 1ki destiny exists 12:00 can’t just describe it just with destiny but these toutoi precious/priceless people gathered together. Maichun entered without knowing much only Maiyan Ikoma-chan. Ume see Matsumura letter loneliness left behind hanpanai, feel need to support, seeing crying faces of 1st gen haven’t experienced same gen grad, need to be more takumashii. 14:30 wonder what kind of group will become, fushigi, Maichun will be watching, new ppl kuukikan has changed at genba, from here on 3ki will be creating the atmosphere, greatest/best for us if graduated ppl think ima mo tanoshisou dana. Without makeup beautiful too. Jikochuu Vietnam 16:30 need to rush to catch plane shower cute. Maichun today’s final can do Influ Synchro with Maiyan 17:45 to others before going out started crying
    Maichun 2-3 wk hobby 20:05 same member timing influence started shumi coincidentally Pilates. Ume searching Switch 1 wk, plant but difficult raise rot didn’t, books bought 2 volumes didn’t read, piano can’t move hands together, collect objet, handclap (exercise dance?) muscles sore next day giveup, Pilates haven’t started though. Maichun Netflix saw from Blackpink. Ume used to gym but no longer, at the time with muscles build balance/centergravity when dancing. Pilates teacher in dancer team helping Nogi? Can’t sleep after Live.
    Imagine to raise tension. Live catering mountain of nikuman, 14-16 home delivery, steam of rice,same class, hometown place as location, shibainu, final egg, boneless salmon, sleep at 8, Ume always measure furniture size to fit space cutlery divider/compartment Ume tall must try clothes on can’t net shop. Ume want 47:05 ab muscles so exercise every day. Concentrate on muscles, Ume muscle sore feels good.
    Last Birthday Live was in Feb, 8 month dry spell. Live tough on body, stage different set usually steel frame but this time floor was cushioned, 56:30 bottom feet hurt more than usual dancing Maichun around 30 sore tired sleep like dead after Live, another thing noticed with busy times don’t spend own money at all Maichun vs Ume spend more money since going out detour to supermarket on way home or also on net, Maichun’s friends starting to pass 30th birthday Ume can’t imagine yet Maichun didn’t think would be 22 to 28, friends to Disney schedule.
    Ume most difficult is abs, Maichun under thigh. Donabe pot as present for Ume birthday.
    1:18:30 shibainu call, uchi no jimusho Aibo, occasionally members call out to it ah doushitano, wan wan, ask the robot to take a picture.
    Adolescent boy Ume shoulder punch yes, locker no-yes, yesyes from behind kawaii jyan pull braid hair fuzaketa kanji 1:33:00
    Ume’s first Live went to Nishino Kana’s Kimi no Koe wo
    bed at 10 too early for Ume, def after 12. Maichun if want sleep sooner 5 eat 6 bath about 10 minimum 3 between eat sleep better 5. Ume 6 bath 8 eat slow
    Believe it or not, I try to keep the summaries short lol, so stuff gets cut based on what I think people would find interesting.
    I just re-listened to that section and I think Ume said kurumono (something that comes), not kuruma (car), so she just meant they received various things as a result of Shiraishi. I should have double-checked that, hahaha.
    As for Ume’s financial status, I don’t remember if she’s ever mentioned it. She talked about biking past paddy fields to get to school in the 2/19 ANN episode, but it’s not like you’d ride a limo in the countryside even if you were rich, so that doesn’t necessarily mean anything.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    @Gofindnova thanks for creating a thread about ANN:inlove: Always love reading your summaries and get to know the members better:cute:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I wonder why she said this though... Why were they so sure that Maiyan won't be back again ever. Is Maiyan going to change agency?

8. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

I believe they were speaking about the short term, like Shiraishi won’t be there for the next few days or weeks. I assume Shiraishi just doesn't have any jobs lined up that would require her to go there currently. Because Shinuchi actually says later in the episode (~16:00) that they can still meet Shiraishi at, if I hear correctly, the zenmon (front gate) of gakuya (backstage/behind the scenes/dressing room), which I think in context means they’ll still pass by each other at the front doors of the Nogi offices or studios.

9. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Haha, 'minimum 3 between eat sleep better 5', 'friends to Disney schedule'. I find notes like these fascinating, i.e., the thought process behind.

Also, Ume and at least one other guest IIRC have said they're usually awake at those after dark hours. Isn't that something? I'd like to think they'd be trying to sleep as much as they can due to their workload.

10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I see, thanks for clarifying...

11. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Yeah, the members who I remember have said they’re awake during ANN hours (1-3 AM) are Ume, Mizuki, Junna, Hinako, and Rena. Maiyan also said she’s awake at 1, although I’d be shocked if she’s up much longer than that, since she’s known for always being in good condition. Although one factor is I don’t know what time they need to get up, or how regular their schedule is. I guess they can get away with it since they're young. Ume was quite aware this week that it's a bad habit.
    Maichun was saying she tries to wait at least 3 hours between eating and sleeping, or else she feels uncomfortable sleeping, and 5 hours is even better.
    The Disney schedule thing is a huge abbreviation! Maichun told a long story about how her friends wanted to reserve tickets to Disneyland together, but she forgot to buy her ticket, her schedule ended up busy, etc. It didn’t seem worth explaining in the summary, so I wrote the note just to remind myself it happened.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Mizuki and Ume doesnt have rich family aura.
    Among the 3rd gen and 4th gen
    Seira and Kakehashi have rich family aura.

In 3rd , hard to guess who but Kaede seems to be from an upper middle family.

13. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    from what i feel, among 4th member, i guess its ayame (maybe not really rich but from a really well manner family). among 3rd gen, i feel all 6 top member from above average family if not really rich. like ume, from her himedere chara and her fashion. mizuki eventhough her fashion sense is bad. how she and her family into golf. from what i know, only rich person really into golf.

well, its all based on what i feel based on their chara and personality. also some picture and video on their house environment like renka when bananaman said she from rich family

• Like Like x 1
  14. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Maaya is this week’s All Night Nippon guest:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    -The first time Shinuchi rode the Shinkansen train for Nogi work, she noticed that Maaya was wearing a school uniform. Maaya often used to go to school in the daytime and perform in Under Lives at night, including Saturdays since her school had Saturday classes.
    -Maaya received help from everyone when she did homework behind the scenes, including makeup artists, managers, and members.
    -Maaya recently broke her sink’s garbage disposer by throwing chicken skins into it. She overestimated its power because it was able to shred avocado pits. Listeners write in throughout the show to advise Maaya what else she shouldn’t put in the garbage disposer.
    -Shinuchi hasn’t eaten natto recently, but she saw an empty natto package in the garbage can of the Nogi dressing room. Maaya says “we” (presumably the 1st gen social group) are always close together so it must be someone else, and Shinuchi wonders if it was a kouhai. Maaya and Manatsu often eat natto sushi rolls, but Hoshino hates the smell. Manatsu apologizes to people around her when she eats them, but Maaya will deliberately get near Hoshino to eat them, causing Hoshino to yelp “natto, natto!” and “stinky!”
    -Shinuchi enjoys going to bookstores and looking at the staff recommendations. The boss of her previous company recommended that she visit bookstores to observe what’s popular now.
    -Shinuchi previously worked as an OL for Nippon Broadcasting System in the same building as ANN, so she’s aware of the importance of numbers and figures for a show’s success. She originally wanted to switch from ANN0 to ANN in order to get higher figures, as well as to contribute to NBS and leave her mark as a member of the company. She’s grateful to learn recently that Nogizaka’s ANN has good ratings. Shinuchi says NBS is a good old-fashioned Showa-style company, so when the ratings go up, the host also gets a money bonus in a red envelope from the producer. Shinuchi wants to repay the staff – she’s heard musician Hoshino Gen also gives bonuses to his staff. When Shinuchi goes on vacation, she usually brings back souvenirs for the radio staff, but she couldn’t this year due to coronavirus. Instead she ordered sushi for the radio staff tonight, but due to a menu mix-up, what she thought was a 3-portion platter was actually a 1-portion platter, so she ended up treating 8 people with only enough sushi for 2 people. Some of the staff didn’t know there was a mix-up, so they learned live on air why Shinuchi was such a cheapskate.
    -Shinuchi and Maaya are still mostly indoors because of coronavirus. Despite Tokyo being cold, they haven’t worn coats because they’re only outdoors when walking from a building entrance to a car.
    -Maaya hasn’t visited Hiroshima since last year. She misses the oysters; Tokyo oysters are tiny. Maaya says she’s enjoyed “ojii-san” tastes like oyster and liver ever since she was young. (Kaki also means oyster, so they basically spent this section (1:06:04) talking about how they want to eat Kaki[hehe])
    -Maaya plays a song from her hometown memories, Perfume’s Chocolate Disco.
    -When eating bento, Matsumura is always happy when Shinuchi donates her salmon skin. Chima doesn’t eat skin and will ask Maaya if she wants it. Shinuchi says Karin-chan also likes salmon skin, so Maaya asks if they should deliver salmon skins to Karin’s house.
    -The listener mail segment “Is this thing that adolescent boys do appealing to girls?” returns. Maaya says “yes” to ridiculous things like “squishing up bread and eating it in one bite” or “referring to the girl you like as ‘so-and-so’ and never saying her name.” (They find the latter completely hilarious, at 1:31:50) Maaya likes people who do such surprising things, as they seem like they’ll grow up to be fun adults.
    -Maaya usually doesn’t put on makeup outside of work, including when she’s going out with friends. Shinuchi basically wears makeup whenever she’s outside the house. Sometimes while traveling to regional handshakes or Lives, Shinuchi wants to take off her makeup and sleep, but she’s afraid fans will see her.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Never change Maaya [hehe]

16. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Ayane is this week’s All Night Nippon guest:
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1By4y1z7e3
    -Ayane doesn’t have a driver’s license, but she wants one. Shinuchi rarely drives because her lack of skill makes it scary, and also a manager told her not to drive often (I assume because of safety/liability).
    -In elementary school, Ayane often had migraines triggered by sunlight.
    -Ayane is trying to reduce her sensitivity to cold. Her toes are cold, even in summer. She started using her heater at home in the past week, but is shocked to discover that Shinuchi hasn’t turned on any home heating yet. They discuss various solutions to her cold sensitivity, such as ginger supplements, exercise, stretching, diaphragmatic breathing, etc. At 13:05, Shinuchi tells Ayane, “I’m straight up insulting you, but it seems like you have a weak body.” Shinuchi recommends a customized prescription of traditional Chinese medicine; she herself has been taking a little herbal medicine for a long time.
    Shinuchi: "Next winter, please come on the show again. After improving your body."
    Ayane: "I got it, I’ll report on my current condition."
    S: "Hopefully, your face will look healthier then too."
    A: [laughs] "Is it that bad?"
    S: [laughs] "Well, I don’t know. Reika – our former member Sakurai Reika – I also recommended [traditional Chinese medicine] to her, but, Reika also seems like she has a weak body, doesn’t she?"
    A: "Ah, I think I know what you mean."
    S: "Right? It’s that kind of feeling."
    A: "Ahh, I see. A face that looks unwell, huh."
    S: "Yeah, a face that looks unwell."
    -Ayane doesn’t fight with her parents. Her older brother is a troublesome person (ダメ人間) that fought with her parents and often made them angry, so Ayane learned from him how she didn’t want to behave.
    -On the topic of rebellious phases, Shinuchi mentions that she once ran away from home to a friend’s house after fighting with her mom. But she returned home late that same night because she had school the next day, and she’s serious about school.
    -Nogi members have access to a yearly physical exam provided to Sony Records employees. The exam gives letter grades from A to E for health categories, and also gives a “physical fitness age,” “skin age,” etc. that you can compare to your actual age. Last year, Shinuchi mostly got As, but she got a C for lipid metabolism (=cholesterol, fats), and she has the back muscles of a woman in her 50s. This year, she improved her lipid metabolism to an A, but she got a D for kidney function. Ayane also got a C for her kidneys.
    -Shinuchi has become very invested in being healthy, both for her idol career and for the future. She got interested in the topic of healthy gut flora, from discussing it with one of the makeup artists. She paid to take a separate health exam and discovered that, even though her “physical fitness age” is in the 40s or 50s, her “intestine age” is only 14 years old.
    -Shinuchi plays a song she’s been listening to recently, Miura Daichi’s Antelope.
    -On Jan. 1st, 2019, Ayane was eating a yakiniku lunch with Hori Miona-chan. On Jan. 1st, 2020, Ayane was traveling in Thailand with Hori Miona-chan.
    -Ayane’s home prefecture of Akita has very salty foods, so Ayane wasn’t used to the milder flavors when she moved to Tokyo. Shinuchi: “Folks in Akita have more heart attacks, right?”
    -Ayane becomes loud and talkative in this episode, just as the legends foretold. The peak arrives at around 1:12:17.
    -Ayane plays a song from her days in school concert band, John Philip Sousa’s The Stars and Stripes Forever.
    -Ayane didn’t use social media accounts before Nogi. Shinuchi had a Facebook, Twitter, Ameblo, and Zenryaku Profile, but she was asked to erase them all before she was publicly announced as a Nogi member.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  17. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    Two of my favorite 2ki members. :)

Cheers!

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

@Gofindnova i read some tweet saying Shinuchi looks afraid/respect Miona a lot, can you confirm it?

19. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Isn't that just in reference to last week's Koujichuu?

20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Nope, the tweet says about Shinuchi and Ayane conversation.