Event / Concert Nogizaka46 Summer tour 2018 and 6th year birthday live

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 12, 2018.

1. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    The cover of complete box is so cool and pretty:cry2:.
    Didn't expect that nanase will get solo cover for this bdl not that i'm complaining.

2. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 6th Year Birthday Live DVD/BD teaser

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Another teaser, but...

if the video does not show watch the video here

Streamable mirror

• Like Like x 1
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Watching the 1st Day of the 6th Year Bday Live... they've figured out how to film in the rain. They also are using really good cameras, because it's crazy clear. Finally, they got a better editor or director as so far the filming has been very passable if not well edited.

Have you guys gotten your BluRay yet? (Or the torrent?)

EDIT
    Done 1st Day disc. Interesting. It's very much a regular concert not a Bday Live. Sort of weird that it switches from Under to senbatsu. I wish I knew what was happening in the other venue. This is the best looking of all the Nogi BluRay concerts. Very crisp and clear even with the rain. It sort of sucks that half the members are in the other venue as I want all. Tomorrow 2nd Day.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Umm. I think this is one of the least essential Nogi releases. Buy only if you are a completist. Like me.

2nd Day lots of same as the 1st Day. I'm also checking out the extra discs and disc 4 is the concert at the rugby stadium rather than jingu. Now I know where they put the old cameras at. It's not as super clear as jingu.

Pretty much this package is too little for the price. Get one day if you want...

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

Just got boxset from Amazon last Sat and completed all 3 days. One thing that just disappoint that it have almost the same setlist songs everyday. But I know that it special BD live that have to test new concept (synchronize 2 arena).

Anyway , I like picture and sound. It very clear and should be the best concert record of Nogizaka46. I also found that fan cheer and call out member sound clearer than any concert live record.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    If you are wanting to buy, my suggestion is check the set list for the songs you want and buy it. Get the BluRay as it is super clear. I am hoping that the 7th Bday Live is just as clear because I am super amazed at the clarity of it all. Also, day 3 opens on a really beautiful day in Tokyo whereas day 1 has the rain. The Unders open the show on those two discs.

I was hoping to see Ranze riding a bike during Hashire! Bicycle, but sadly I don't she did.

8. chaloner

chaloner Kenkyuusei

Does anyone have English subs for NOGIZAKA46 6TH YEAR BIRTHDAY LIVE - LIVE in Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium?